+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
ranjha01 said:
As-salamu alaykum, everyone. first time on this website.. i read through many pages on this thread, a lot of people are saying contact MP,visa office or Ottawa to find out if they have ur application. do i really need to do this and who should i contact of them 3?

AOR Sept 26, 2012
You have a long way to go..........

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tommm said:
i called dem three weeks ago n dats wen dey said dere is note saying dey need more time fr assessment n i got soo depressed n den m js like i wont contact dem esp till tmrw cx i ve mi last exam.. n m js trying to pray ALot... only Allah can help man .. n understamd our situations :'(
I hav same situation as yours no aor no email no mail actially no correspondence frim cpc or anywhere else :(

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
SD1234 said:
I hav same situation as yours no aor no email no mail actially no correspondence frim cpc or anywhere else :(
sorry i frgot..
when did u apply??

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
waiting110 said:
inshAllah yaaar everything is going to be okay. Hopefully before the end of this year they will send your file down to Islamabad. Ameen
AMEEN .. iA i reallllyyy hope soo.. iAA
bus Allah sukoon dedain yaar.. immigration ki waja say bus har wqt mood kharab and irritation rehti hai chahay jitni koshish krlo mind divert krnay ki lekin thori dair ko i kinda dont worry abt it n d next very minute i start freekin out again!! :(
its js some bad process man..

Beginner

Oct 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have few questions if you can please answer me:

Q1. I only need to notarize the Photocopies of the documents not the original ones right? and original and their copies both will be attested from the foreign office?

Q2. My degree is not issues yet, can I use my transcript to attach there in the forms?

Q3. From where can I get the job description of an IT personal to mention in my experience letter?

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Beginner said:
I have few questions if you can please answer me:

Q1. I only need to notarize the Photocopies of the documents not the original ones right? and original and their copies both will be attested from the foreign office?

Q2. My degree is not issues yet, can I use my transcript to attach there in the forms?

Q3. From where can I get the job description of an IT personal to mention in my experience letter?
they dont require anything attested from foreign office,,yes send them ur transcript along with letter from university that ur degree is not issue yet,,,for IT personal what exactly ur doing in IT department and whts ur degree then u can get job description ..

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dont contact mp yet to early.

If you want to know where abouts of your file email Ottawa and\or Islamabad.

ranjha01 said:
As-salamu alaykum, everyone. first time on this website.. i read through many pages on this thread, a lot of people are saying contact MP,visa office or Ottawa to find out if they have ur application. do i really need to do this and who should i contact of them 3?

AOR Sept 26, 2012

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
hubby chubby said:

whts ottawa's email id

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

MRS SAM said:
whts ottawa's email id

Anu 123

Nov 7, 2012
Kasam_se said:
Found this info online after talking to call center and finding out my file was sent to Ottawa from Mississauga. I am copy pasting the following:

Dont worry twinkle, inshaAllah 2012 cases will be processed in 10 months or less

look, in 2010 CPP-Ottawa did not existed, in 2011 it dealt with appeal cases as u can see here

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob305.asp

Processing Appeal Allowed Cases Pilot at Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa

Procedures

CBSA hearings officers will now forward all appeal allowed files to CPP-O at the following address:

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West - 7th floor, section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

The roll-out of the Global Case Management System (GCMS) to all visa offices allows CPP-O to create and/or resume processing these files. As a result of GCMS, CPP-O and the visa offices will all have access to the same electronic file information.

A70(1) obliges an officer to respect the decision of the IAD in re-examining an application. Officers must review the application to determine whether the application meets all other requirements of eligibility and admissibility. In some cases, if there are new grounds of ineligibility or inadmissibility, or grounds that were not assessed in the first decision, the application may be refused again.

The implementation of this pilot project will take place in two phases, as detailed below. The procedures will remain in place for at least two years. An assessment of the pilot will be conducted at the end of the first year.

Phase 1 – File Creation
Period: April 2011 to September 2011

Step

Action

1 CBSA forwards the paper file to CPP-O.

2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file, initiates mandatory checks (security checks only) and forwards the file to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor during this phase to avoid confusion for the client.

During Phase 1, CPP-O will develop quality assurance tools for this pilot and create guidelines to help triage files into different risk categories, with the assistance of Operational Management and Coordination (OMC) Branch and International Region.

Phase 2 – Full Processing of Cases
Period: September 2011 – April 2012

Step

Action

1 CBSA forwards the paper file to CPP-O.

2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file and initiates mandatory checks (security checks only).

3.a For files with relatively low admissibility risks, CPP-O will process cases to final decision. Permanent Resident Visas and Confirmations of Permanent Residence will be printed at the visa office. CPP-O will retain the file.

3.b For files with complex admissibility risks, the files will be sent to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor to avoid confusion for the client.

CPP-O will send a copy of the IAD decision to the relevant visa office for those cases which CPP-O will process to final decision.

from May 2012 it started processing PR applications (sponsored) which have low admissibility risks just like it did with appeal cases ,

although after may 2012 almost all cases (70 to 80 %) were sent to CPP - ottawa , you can see that most of 2011 cases (after june) were also processed in 10 to 12 months

My analysis is that as CPP - Ottawa is a pilot (experiment) , we never know may be those 2011 cases whose sponsorship approval came from

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West - 7th floor, section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

and in that letter they say your file is sent to islamabad , IS NOT ACTUALLY IN ISLAMABAD THEY WILL RETAIN IT TILL FINAL DECISION AND THEN SEND IT TO ISLAMABAD FOR VISA ISSUANCE ONLY and will not communicate to clients as they do not want to confuse them
juuuuuuuusssssssttttttt like they did in appeal cases to divide the burden on visa office

so relaxxxxx, wait and see your PPR coming veryyyyyyy sooooooooon inshaAllah
In sha Allah v s0on

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
hubby chubby said:

Thnx... Also i have another question for everyone.. In my PR application i showed and wrote that i got married instead it was only a nikha.. no ruksatii yet... is this a problem?? and also i did not send a lot of pics because it was not a wedding, no ruksatii pics aur baraat and suff.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
ranjha01 said:
Thnx... Also i have another question for everyone.. In my PR application i showed and wrote that i got married instead it was only a nikha.. no ruksatii yet... is this a problem?? and also i did not send a lot of pics because it was not a wedding, no ruksatii pics aur baraat and suff.
u should ask this question to this thread

chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2011-2012

over there u can find people with nikkah case they will reply u properly

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
You should have just stated that it was a nikkah case. Later on you can explain that you intent to do ruksati ect..(to immigration officer)

Regarding pics; its not about quantity but about quality. Pics with family members and busy surroundings are given more importance.

Remember prove that relationship is genuine (that all they care about). Phone logs, chats, pics, gifts, money transfers, family involvement....

ranjha01 said:

tommm

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2012
SD1234 said:
Applied in july :(
oh so v both r in d same both..
inbix me hw ur case actually looks like?? is it a husband case??