01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
in love with my hubby said:
guys there is a funny suggesstion y dont v go isl and volunterily work n there ...... ay be it can help giving visas to all of us,,,, now that shows how mad i hav got ...............living away from my hubby
Its okay sis, hota hai :). In the past few days I have been trying my best to stop thinking about the process and trust me it has helped. My advise to everyone is for those who can visit their spouses..please visit them :), for those who can't, sit back and pray as much as you can. Don't let immigration stress take over your life inshaAllah Allah SWT will help you:).

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
N.Ali said:
so what avg time cic is taking to complete the process? on their site they have mentioned 26 months for Pakistan processing and 35 days for Canada processing..
N.Ali, its different for every case. Some first stage approvals are coming within a month or month and a half, and some are sitting there since September. You really can't guess. Also, the second stage approval (from Islamabad) is too unpredictable. A member from Feb 2012 already got the visa, and there are members still waiting since January 2010. It really is very hard to guess.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Basilzaman said:
yes i know sister ab dekho mai b tu without wife without my cute son reh raha hoon na? and u know what he is now 7months old and he is start crawling

So i trust in Allah SWT and soon we will be together and I believe if even a one small piece of rice is there in Canada written in my fate to be eaten then Allah will take me there to eat that , no any other living being can eat that caz that is mine. So trust in Allah SWT hopefully Insha'Allah everyone will get good news very soon.
I can just imagine Basil bhai. InshaAllah Allah SWT hum sab ko apne spouses se jaldi milayein ge, ek ussi ka toh aasra hai :).

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
N.Ali said:
so what avg time cic is taking to complete the process? on their site they have mentioned 26 months for Pakistan processing and 35 days for Canada processing..
The whole process takes about 14-16 months for wife cases and 16-20 months for husband cases. Sometimes it takes more time if the case is complicated and nikkah only. Although they have started to pick up the pace a little bit lately. They ask for the Ruksati to be done or else they put the file in the interview queue. So keep collecting relationship proof such as call history, chat logs, emails, text messaging logs, gift receipts, money transfer receipts, visit pictures, visit tickets/boarding pass. They can ask for more proof if they feel like the proof of relationship is not enough. It doesn't matter if you are married, now they ask for recent/continuous proof of contact. Hope it helps.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
CAN NE ONE PLZ TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAIPS NOTES AND GCMS NOTES ... HOW V CAN APPLY, AFTER HOW MANY DAYS V CAN GET IT , THROUGH WHAT AND IF THERE IS NE HARM DOING SOOOOO....

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
in love with my hubby said:
CAN NE ONE PLZ TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAIPS NOTES AND GCMS NOTES ... HOW V CAN APPLY, AFTER HOW MANY DAYS V CAN GET IT , THROUGH WHAT AND IF THERE IS NE HARM DOING SOOOOO....
CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for application processing outside Canada. Information is entered in the system from application forms and supporting documentation submitted by applicants for immigrant and visitor visas, returning residence permits and student and employment authorizations.

The CAIPS computer system has been superseded by a new applicant tracking system called GCMS (Global Case Management System). GCMS is being rolled out to visa offices in a phased manner and we make sure that we always request the latest format available for your visa office. (As of June 2010, all new visa files outside Canada will be processed through the GCMS.)

You will be ordering under the "Access to Information Act". Forms can be found here:
(www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf).

You can follow the details in the following thread. For your case, instead of giving your spouse's information as mentioned in the post, it will be your in-law's.

It normally takes 30 days to get notes. After 4-5 days of applying you can also ask them to give you request no and approximate date to get the notes.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Basilzaman said:
CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for application processing outside Canada. Information is entered in the system from application forms and supporting documentation submitted by applicants for immigrant and visitor visas, returning residence permits and student and employment authorizations.

The CAIPS computer system has been superseded by a new applicant tracking system called GCMS (Global Case Management System). GCMS is being rolled out to visa offices in a phased manner and we make sure that we always request the latest format available for your visa office. (As of June 2010, all new visa files outside Canada will be processed through the GCMS.)

You will be ordering under the "Access to Information Act". Forms can be found here:

You can follow the details in the following thread. For your case, instead of giving your spouse's information as mentioned in the post, it will be your in-law's.

It normally takes 30 days to get notes. After 4-5 days of applying you can also ask them to give you request no and approximate date to get the notes.
Basil bhai, did you order your GCMS notes yet? When is your medical expiring?

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Basilzaman said:

tanku soooooooooooooooo

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
jerry84 said:
Basil bhai, did you order your GCMS notes yet? When is your medical expiring?
Not yet sis & My medical is already expired on 3,December,2012.

I hope the below & above helps people about gcms notes.

When is the best time to order CAIPS/GCMS?

a. Before receiving your Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR). If you have not received your AOR
then your CAIPS file will probably not have been created yet. But, requesting your CAIPS notes can
confirm whether the visa office has started processing the application or not, especially when there are
delays in sending out AORs.

b. After receiving your AOR. The preliminary points assessment will indicate whether your application
is evaluated accordingly to your expectations. For any problems, you have the opportunity to send an
additional documentation before a formal assessment. The BFD will indicate when to expect a formal
assessment of your application.

c. After receiving an invitation to an interview. The visa officers' notes will indicate why an interview is
required. During the interview it is crucial to address the visa officers' concerns, as outlined in the
notes.

d. After passing medicals and paying the Right of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF)
The normal reasons for delays after medical/RPRF are Canadian Security and Intelligence Service
(CSIS) security checks or processing errors. The CAIPS file will indicate if security checks have
been completed, and what other steps are outstanding if any.

e. Detecting and resolving processing errors. Obtaining your CAIPS notes allows you to check
your application for such errors or omissions and to resolve them early.

f. ADDITIONAL... when you already exceed the 6-9months processing time.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Basilzaman said:
Not yet sis & My medical is already expired on 3,December,2012.

I hope the below & above helps people about gcms notes.

When is the best time to order CAIPS/GCMS?

a. Before receiving your Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR). If you have not received your AOR
then your CAIPS file will probably not have been created yet. But, requesting your CAIPS notes can
confirm whether the visa office has started processing the application or not, especially when there are
delays in sending out AORs.

b. After receiving your AOR. The preliminary points assessment will indicate whether your application
is evaluated accordingly to your expectations. For any problems, you have the opportunity to send an
additional documentation before a formal assessment. The BFD will indicate when to expect a formal
assessment of your application.

c. After receiving an invitation to an interview. The visa officers' notes will indicate why an interview is
required. During the interview it is crucial to address the visa officers' concerns, as outlined in the
notes.

d. After passing medicals and paying the Right of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF)
The normal reasons for delays after medical/RPRF are Canadian Security and Intelligence Service
(CSIS) security checks or processing errors. The CAIPS file will indicate if security checks have
been completed, and what other steps are outstanding if any.

e. Detecting and resolving processing errors. Obtaining your CAIPS notes allows you to check
your application for such errors or omissions and to resolve them early.

f. ADDITIONAL... when you already exceed the 6-9months processing time.
Why don't you order your GCMS notes, that way atleast you'll get an update.

a_mumtaz

May 2, 2011
Assalam o alaikum everyone,

I pray everybody got together with their spouses soon.......InshaAllah

I have applied for my wife on 26 November 2012 and we are expecting our first baby in January 2013. I am planning to go on parental leave. I got a question: If I claim EI (parental leave) Will it effect my case at all.......

Please advise.

Jizzak Allah

Ahmed

a_mumtaz

May 2, 2011
Assalam o alaikum everyone,

I pray everybody got together with their spouses soon.......InshaAllah

I have applied for my wife on 26 November 2012 and we are expecting our first baby in January 2013. I am planning to go on parental leave. I got a question: If I claim EI (parental leave) Will it effect my case at all.......

Please advise.

Jizzak Allah

Ahmed

imthegreat2004

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-NOV-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
25-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
25-JAN-2012
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2011
Basilzaman said:
The whole process takes about 14-16 months for wife cases and 16-20 months for husband cases. Sometimes it takes more time if the case is complicated and nikkah only. Although they have started to pick up the pace a little bit lately. They ask for the Ruksati to be done or else they put the file in the interview queue. So keep collecting relationship proof such as call history, chat logs, emails, text messaging logs, gift receipts, money transfer receipts, visit pictures, visit tickets/boarding pass. They can ask for more proof if they feel like the proof of relationship is not enough. It doesn't matter if you are married, now they ask for recent/continuous proof of contact. Hope it helps.
Is this including the file been sent to CIC mississauga?

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
imthegreat2004 said:
Is this including the file been sent to CIC mississauga?
Yeah the whole process included file approved time.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
Basilzaman said:
my in laws are giving lots of proof like wedding pics movie invitation card receipt of halls oour honeymoon pics, pics which we took while visiting relatives etc...all of these proofs are error free, so what do u think can cic process by file faster?