Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
I'd like to know too, I'm 28, wife is 17..
munirdba said:
Does Age difference make any effect i am 32 and my wife is 21

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
I DONT NOW :S
Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
dafunkie said:
So I order'd the GCSM notes a few weeks ago and received them today. No progress whatsoever on the file, not one item is checked of the list. Kind of disapointing, but I'm not suprised in the least bit... I'll keep ya'll updated if I hear anything else....

One thing I did find out is that i'm not a Dec 2011 case i'm officially a Jan 5/12 case, I'll have to change my profile....
hahah.. i m not ordering GMC notes anymore.. i hate being disappointed...

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
I had issues with this site yesterday.

anyways I wanted to ask my husband's father name is different on my husband's passport than his educational documents. We have put his father's name exactly as it is on his father's passport and his passport but dont know what to do about the educational documents? Should we just ignore that or write a cover letter explaining it and attaching his father's passport scanned copy?

In the other thread they just ignored my question :(

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Wow only 12 months
ibi said:
a status on my application:

Step 1 approved June 2012 (am sponsoring wife). File transfered June 2012 to Ottawa not ISB. ECAS states application recieved in March 2012. Spoke to my lawyer yesterday (October 18th 2012) about status, he emailed his contact @ Ottawa October 18th 2012 and today we recieved the email below. Lawyer and MP both said they will get me a better update in beginning of December. stay patient.

File number: F000XXXXXX

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is in process in Ottawa. No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
The standard processing time for your immigration category is 12 months.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Trainement Pilote - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7 ème étage, Section B
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
Email | Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca

shab84

Sep 8, 2012
Mrs. Shahid said:
congrats then :).... May things are done fast for all of us Ameen. well can i ask when did u applied? i mean after your sponsorship approval, when did u get this email? in how many months?

i am a bit worried as though ecas has been updated that my hubby is approved as my sponsor and they have received my medicals, but its almost more then 20 days, my husband has not received this notification in an email or letter..... is it ok????
I sent my application in last week of August and received email on October 11 it took almost 45 days for AOR from Mississauga.

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
I was given this same info a few months ago, since I'm one of the first cases sent to ottawa I guess I can only wait and see... Let's hope this is true....

ibi said:

Step 1 approved June 2012 (am sponsoring wife). File transfered June 2012 to Ottawa not ISB. ECAS states application recieved in March 2012. Spoke to my lawyer yesterday (October 18th 2012) about status, he emailed his contact @ Ottawa October 18th 2012 and today we recieved the email below. Lawyer and MP both said they will get me a better update in beginning of December. stay patient.

Dear Madam / Sir,

Your application is in process in Ottawa. No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Regards,

Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

FiguringItOut

Aug 6, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa-pilot/CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3rd, 2012
AOR Received.
September 7th, 2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
A question....when they sent you your approval for being a sponsor did they say that your file was going to stay in Ottawa OR did you only find out about your application being processed in Ottawa after checking with your lawyer?

ibi said:

Dear Madam / Sir,

Regards,

Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
FiguringItOut said:
A question....when they sent you your approval for being a sponsor did they say that your file was going to stay in Ottawa OR did you only find out about your application being processed in Ottawa after checking with your lawyer?

Hello every one i received my first stage sponsorship approval from ottawa piolet project. And in the email they said that my file has been sent to the VO abroad for further processing. My question is that should i assume that my file is really being transfered to ISL or is it still sitting in ottawa? If it is still in Ottawa does it reduce the processing time? How long should I wait for the AOR from Isl? Answers are highly appreciated? Is there any one who received their first stage approval from Ottawa, and how long you are waiting for stage 2 approval?
Thanks for replys in advance

FiguringItOut

Aug 6, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa-pilot/CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3rd, 2012
AOR Received.
September 7th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I had asked about being approved by te Ottawa-Pilot program earlier and was told by someone on the message board that there is a high likelihood that our files will remain in Ottawa even if we have been told that they have been sent to Islamabad....I am not too sure about how this works in the long run....as in, will our wait also be 26months or not.

My timeline is....application was sent in July 3rd. Sponsor approval was September 7th. I suppose that come January I would apply for GCM(or whatever it is called) notes to find out what is going on.

Parri said:
FiguringItOut said:

Hello every one i received my first stage sponsorship approval from ottawa piolet project. And in the email they said that my file has been sent to the VO abroad for further processing. My question is that should i assume that my file is really being transfered to ISL or is it still sitting in ottawa? If it is still in Ottawa does it reduce the processing time? How long should I wait for the AOR from Isl? Answers are highly appreciated? Is there any one who received their first stage approval from Ottawa, and how long you are waiting for stage 2 approval?
Thanks for replys in advance

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
ibi said:

Dear Madam / Sir,

Regards,

Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1
my case was transfer ottawa after appeal in april they start processing in june.. done my remedical last month. hope next call will be before 15th december 2012

HandM

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012
Quick question, when does "decision made" show up on your E-cas? When your approved as a sponsor and your file is sent to Islamabad/Ottawa or when a final decision is made on your case?

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
HandM said:
Quick question, when does "decision made" show up on your E-cas? When your approved as a sponsor and your file is sent to Islamabad/Ottawa or when a final decision is made on your case?
When you are approved as a sponsor, and then second time it's decision made when the passport has been stamped with the visa :)

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
FiguringItOut said:
I had asked about being approved by te Ottawa-Pilot program earlier and was told by someone on the message board that there is a high likelihood that our files will remain in Ottawa even if we have been told that they have been sent to Islamabad....I am not too sure about how this works in the long run....as in, will our wait also be 26months or not.

My timeline is....application was sent in July 3rd. Sponsor approval was September 7th. I suppose that come January I would apply for GCM(or whatever it is called) notes to find out what is going on.

Thank you figuring out for your response. My concern is that as long as long as ottawa office is working on file then i don't have any issue. As they will not waste our time and our files will not get only dust in their office.
Hope we will get a good response either from islamabad or Ottawa for step 2.
My time line is application sent to mississauga on July 9 received by their office on July 11,2012. They sent my file to ottawa and i received my Sponsorship approval from Ottawa on October 11,2012. Saiyng that file has been forwarded to Abroad for further processing. For any question or further update contact islamabad high commission (address, email,and fax number is given)
My ecase is updated saying that dession made they received my application on september 5. And medical results are received.
I will send update in month of January/febraury to islamabad office lets see what happens.
Its a husband case

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
For all forum members concerned about age;

It isn't a issue, unless it a "massive" difference like over 20 years or so...

Approx 10 years they don't bother much about it...

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Ottawa will process them to an extend. However, Visa will have to be issued on pakistani soil (Islamabad)

January 1 is too early to order the notes. You will not see anything wriiten. (Not discouraging you, just telling not to waste time/money).

FiguringItOut said: