Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I hope one of the forum members can get luckly and first hand get detailed info regarding Ottawa's process and conditions (from agent). That would be helpful (though we need to be lucky).

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like Ottawa transfers are in for a long ride because Ottawa has become the application dumping ground. All files from the recently closed Buffalo consulate have been transferred to Ottawa too! Help! :'(

hubby chubby said:
I hope one of the forum members can get luckly and first hand get detailed info regarding Ottawa's process and conditions (from agent). That would be helpful (though we need to be lucky).

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
I called CIC Call Centre today and I found out that my file is moved to Ottawa Pilot Project 4 stage 2. I got approval from CPP – Ottawa so it looks like people who are getting AOR from Mississauga their files are transferring to Islamabad and on the other people who are getting AOR their files are moving to Ottawa Pilot Project for further processing.
I asked him How will Ottawa will contact to my in case of they need an ongoing relationship proof, Police Certificate or some others Supplementary Forms?
He told me that if you provide them your wife's email address then they will email her or send her a mail to Pakistan.
I heard Ottawa is pretty fast in handling cases.

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
rkkhan said:
Plz read this carefully on more time

THIS SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED IN DETAIL AND SUBMITTED TO THE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION WITH
YOUR APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY ENTRY TO CANADA. ANY INFORMATION FOR WHICH THERE IS INSUFFICIENT ROOM ON THIS FORM
MUST BE APPENDED ON A SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER.
I'm confused what are you taking about? I read this what you wrote it but the link you provided here last night I went through that too but is totally different from the one you got it. Are you sure they send you AOR or might somebody else's mail delivered to you by mistake.

This Supplementary Form for people who want Temporary Entry To Canada.

You need fill this out if you live in Pakistan

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM
The information you provide on this form is collected under the authority of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Under the provisions of the Privacy Act and the Access to Information
Act, individuals have the right to protection and access of their personal information.
Failure to provide complete and accurate responses to all questions will cause delays, and may result
in the refusal of your application.
TRAVEL HISTORY
1. What is the total number of passports issued to you including your current valid passport? ______
2. Provide details of your travel outside Pakistan. Please list all the countries that you have visited
and lived in during your lifetime.
Dates (dd/mm/yyyy) Purpose of trip City, Country
From To

Do you live in Pakistan or Afghanistan?

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
heybuddy said:
Congrats Bro, this is awesome that they have contacted you already. This gives us all hope :)

I wanted to ask you, at the time of your filling out the application, do you think you forgot to fill out some forms or some parts of the forms? I am just curious to see if this has any impact. Also you mentioned they are asking you to provide evidence of contact? They just recieved your file 2 months ago, what are you gonna attach with the forms?

Good Luck with everything and may you be with your partner soon Inshallah
Thank You...

Ya Inshalah 2012 will b faster for all of us no meter AOR from Mississauga or Ottawa we should hope for Good Allah is great...

No Brother i filed all my forms at that time.. and yes they received my case in ISB 2 months ago but i submit my file in Mar 21 so its now almost 6 months so i will give them evidence of my contact call logs emails txt message etc..

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
Thanks alot brother ya i was also confused about that bcoz on that form they clearly mentioned that form is for temporary visa but they mentioned me on AOR this thing was confusing me also and no this AOR belongs to me and am living in Pakistan

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
I'm confused what are you taking about? I read this what you wrote it but the link you provided here last night I went through that too but is totally different from the one you got it. Are you sure they send you AOR or might somebody else's mail delivered to you by mistake.

This Supplementary Form for people who want Temporary Entry To Canada.

You need fill this out if you live in Pakistan

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM
The information you provide on this form is collected under the authority of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Under the provisions of the Privacy Act and the Access to Information
Act, individuals have the right to protection and access of their personal information.
Failure to provide complete and accurate responses to all questions will cause delays, and may result
in the refusal of your application.
TRAVEL HISTORY
1. What is the total number of passports issued to you including your current valid passport? ______
2. Provide details of your travel outside Pakistan. Please list all the countries that you have visited
and lived in during your lifetime.
Dates (dd/mm/yyyy) Purpose of trip City, Country
From To

Do you live in Pakistan or Afghanistan?

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. I will call them too tomorrow. Hope our files are being worked upon and not gathering dust.

I called CIC Call Centre today and I found out that my file is moved to Ottawa Pilot Project 4 stage 2. I got approval from CPP – Ottawa so it looks like people who are getting AOR from Mississauga their files are transferring to Islamabad and on the other people who are getting AOR their files are moving to Ottawa Pilot Project for further processing.
I asked him How will Ottawa will contact to my in case of they need an ongoing relationship proof, Police Certificate or some others Supplementary Forms?
He told me that if you provide them your wife's email address then they will email her or send her a mail to Pakistan.

yasirsaeed1

Aug 8, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
24-Aug-2012 from Missisauga
File Transfer...
4-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
19-Jun-2012
Ok so I am so confused now. I got my AOR from Missisauga and a letter from missisauga saying that I am approved to sponsor and my file is transferred to islamabad. However, when I called CIC, they told me that my file is in Ottawa.

Where did u get your first AOR from? and what did the sponsorship approval letter say?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Atif Shegiwal said:
Hey guys from the start of my cas it shows decision made in Sponsorship Application Status and when i click on decision made so it shows the following info

We received your application to sponsor xyz on May 19, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 22, 2011.

We sent you a letter on June 22, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

and there is another link by the name of application received which is in Permanent Residence Application Status so when i click Permenent residence application status it shows the following information

We received Ahmad Shah application for permanent residence on July 12, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

So there is no word process from the start....so is it a normal case and is everything all right regarding my case?if it is formal so what u guys think i will get PPR or Police clearance again..... plz reply me if any body knows...thanks
everything is normal so far... and kindly remove personal info from your post... you dont want it there (names/addresses etc)...

there are two stages, first is to approve you, second is to approve the Principal applicant for PR... so far normal...

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Anyone who got only PPR after Eid?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Can someone post cic-ottawa ph number... thanks...

longwait123

Sep 12, 2012
Hello All,

Have been reading this forum for few months now and finally have decided to jump the bandwagon.

Below is my time line, and I pray to Allah every once's application completes in a timely manner.

Application Applied - May 14 2012

Decision made for the Sponsor - August 16 ( from Ottawa Processing)

AOR Received in the email - August 17 - says file moved to Islamabad.

called the CIC agent in September - He informed that the file is moved to Ottawa not Islamabad.

Wsalam

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
i contacted MPs office September 4 2012 with my situation. (filed wifes case in March with lawyer representation, online showing approved for step 1, wanted to find status).

MP called me today with further information: we are approved for step 1. file was sent to ottawa because the file is a Normal case which has sufficient supporting documentaiton. she assured that the application time in ottawa will be greatly reduced, which is good! wait until early December, if you do not see any progression online MP will intervene.

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval - August 2nd, 2012
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
ibi said:
i contacted MPs office September 4 2012 with my situation. (filed wifes case in March with lawyer representation, online showing approved for step 1, wanted to find status).

MP called me today with further information: we are approved for step 1. file was sent to ottawa because the file is a Normal case which has sufficient supporting documentaiton. she assured that the application time in ottawa will be greatly reduced, which is good! wait until early December, if you do not see any progression online MP will intervene.
whts ur timeline ? did ur MP asked u to wait until early decemeber ?

longwait123

Sep 12, 2012
ibi said:

I take it the MP here is member of parliament, the reason i ask this is because some MP office tell you to only contact them when the case is over the processing time line mentioned on CIC website.

kindly confirm