Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
ASyed said:
In Sha Allah it's a good thing because that means their working on your case. That's what I believe.

ASyed :)
Thanks, inshallah I'll hear something good soon :)

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Illumination7 said:
Hi everyone I ordered notes and today I get an email saying that they need more time because the size of the request is too large. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :S
hi dear i ordered notes in end of november but did not received anything till last week of january so emailed them with temrery no and official receipt no then got automated reply and mid of february received another reply that sorry for delay might be it was a net giltch and that they forwarded for the analysis. and then yesterday received my notes.
nothing is started yet medical passed and expired and my file is being re distributed to london office in order to reduce the backlog in mid of february.
i am so stressed dont know what they are doing with our files.
its been 20 months and no remedical request yet.
is their ayone else who ordered notes recently and in same boat please share.
and if any one has to shed light on it please share your guess that what will happen next if they are re distributing files??????

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Parri said:
hi dear i ordered notes in end of november but did not received anything till last week of january so emailed them with temrery no and official receipt no then got automated reply and mid of february received another reply that sorry for delay might be it was a net giltch and that they forwarded for the analysis. and then yesterday received my notes.
nothing is started yet medical passed and expired and my file is being re distributed to london office in order to reduce the backlog in mid of february.
and if any one has to shed light on it please share your guess that what will happen next if they are re distributing files??????
wth why are forwarding it to London? you are halfway in the process whats the point of relocating the file now? why dont they transfer the new files there? god these people so hard to understand them

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
interesting-- you are the second person whose file got transferred to london.

Parri said:

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
waiting110 said:
wth why are forwarding it to London? you are halfway in the process whats the point of relocating the file now? why dont they transfer the new files there? god these people so hard to understand them
few days ago i heard from my sources that in islamabd they are moving files to new delhi and london like the other applications and will use islamabad office only for visa issuence. but did not know that they will start sending all previous files too.
don't know what they are trying to do

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wonder how an officer in london or new delhi will be able to do what islamabad couldnt.
Parri said:
few days ago i heard from my sources that in islamabd they are moving files to new delhi and london like the other applications and will use islamabad office only for visa issuence. but did not know that they will start sending all previous files too.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
i think they are just taking more time. they are trying to clear their back log by sending files to London. and then Isl will be empty and london will be full. somebody tell them that they can only clear it by issuing visas.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
i feel like everything is happening only with 2012 cases :S when we submitted application ottawa processing time was around 95 days still they took almost 4 monthss to tranfer our files to islamaabd and finally when they transfered look whts happening again with our files :eek: !

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
i feel like everything is happening only with 2012 cases :S when we submitted application ottawa processing time was around 95 days still they took almost 4 monthss to tranfer our files to islamaabd and finally when they transfered look whts happening again with our files :eek: !
i know i applied in oct 2012 got approved in nov 2012 and file went to isl in june 2013. what a waste of time

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
its seems like our files will do tour of all visa offices

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone shall do that, highlight the aspect that relationships/marriages are in trouble due to this endless and mindless wait....its more to be
looked into on compassionate grounds

lovely123 said:
Hello i just sent an email to them hope they make it apart of thier news

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Parri said:
are you God forbid in interview queue by any chance? because the other applicant got interview letter after the file landed in London.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
waiting110 said:
are you God forbid in interview queue by any chance? because the other applicant got interview letter after the file landed in London.
no Allah na karay in my notes it does not say anything about interview queue. i received them yesterday

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Parri said:
no Allah na karay in my notes it does not say anything about interview queue. i received them yesterday
yea exactly. but this is weird. picking files up randomly and sending them to London office. maybe everyone should apply for notes to find out what exactly is going on. or talk to MPs to figure out why are mid 2012 files being sent to London when they are just waiting for PPR and remed ..

so what stage is ur file at? are they satisfied with ur marriage? are the background checks in process? is the file open? do you know when your file was transferred to Isl?