ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
afghan0123 said:
Will chc reply to their email or case specifiq inquiry?
Asslamualikum afghan0123,

I think it depends on the enquiry. Mine was pertaining to address change and received an email hours later stating We confirm receipt of your e-mail in Islamabad.

It's a form that has to be filled out and documents can be attached to it. It's very customer friendly unlike past forms that have been a nightmare to fill in.

ASyed :)

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum afghan0123,

I think it depends on the enquiry. Mine was pertaining to address change and received an email hours later stating We confirm receipt of your e-mail in Islamabad.

It's a form that has to be filled out and documents can be attached to it. It's very customer friendly unlike past forms that have been a nightmare to fill in.

ASyed :)
If we send email so it same mint we get confirm receipt, what u mentioned in subject?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
afghan0123 said:
If we send email so it same mint we get confirm receipt, what u mentioned in subject?
Well, I did. It's an automated email response that you will receive.

ASyed

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addu123 said:
I concur to all the comments. We as a nation have very bad reputation. Compare to India and China which has more problems and poverty but their government is very stong and they have better diplomatic clout then Pakistan on the world stage.

We can't even stand shoulder to shoulder with muslims countires (snub by Saudis , Malaysians and even Bangalis) let alone deal with western governments. A long way to go if our people were obeying the laws and proper form of Islam then we will be in our own country not living here.

Sad cannot go back and live in our own country I see no hope in the situation getting better in my lifetime until we as a nation change our attitude.
+1. For some reason our people seem to have become religious fanatics. Just notice on this forum itself, at times it seems like an Islamic forum rather than an immigration forum. I am not saying anything against the religion, but people should see where they are posting such comments before doing so. If you go to any other thread of any other country, rarely will you see them bringing their religion into the conversation, the way we do.

Hence, when non-Muslims see this thread (since ISB threads are the most viewed), I am sure they must think the same thing. If you are that religious maybe reconsider your options of coming to Canada or any western country for that matter.

2013applicant

Dec 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 November, 2013
File Transfer...
3 February, 2014
Med's Request
13 November, 2014
Med's Done....
27 November, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
3 December, 2014 - Passport arrived to CHC office on 5 December, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 January, 2015
LANDED..........
February inshAllah!
micmac101 said:
Contact them right away as its a mistake on their part. You can email them or send a memo by fax In Sha Allah. No case file that is supposed to go to Islamabad goes to India or London for sponsorship. Contact them by email or by fax. I pray all works out ok and you get this settled ASAP In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

Just got a call from CIC and they said it was a mistake on their end and that the file has been forwarded to Islamabad for further processing.

Thanks!

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2013applicant said:
Just got a call from CIC and they said it was a mistake on their end and that the file has been forwarded to Islamabad for further processing.

Thanks!
Good to hear; Now relax

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
This is the email that i got from CIC, and I am pretty positive this isnt by mistake. Though i still dont know the reason of my file been sent to London.

Date: October 24, 2013
UCI: *****
Application: *****

Mahrukh ****
Canada

Dear ***:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of **** and family (if applicable).

Previously you received correspondence from our office stating that your file was being forwarded for further processing in Islamabad, Pakistan. For operational reasons your application has instead been re-routed for processing to the overseas office identified below. This correspondence replaces the previous notification you were sent.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,
fax, or in writing as follows:
London
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
E-mail: www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdomroyaume_
uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx
Fax number:
This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahrukhshoaib said:
This is the email that i got from CIC, and I am pretty positive this isnt by mistake. Though i still dont know the reason of my file been sent to London.

Date: October 24, 2013
UCI: *****
Application: *****

Mahrukh ****
Canada

Dear ***:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of **** and family (if applicable).

Previously you received correspondence from our office stating that your file was being forwarded for further processing in Islamabad, Pakistan. For operational reasons your application has instead been re-routed for processing to the overseas office identified below. This correspondence replaces the previous notification you were sent.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,
fax, or in writing as follows:
London
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
E-mail: www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdomroyaume_
uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx
Fax number:
This visa office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Did u sponser ur relative? And u mentioned uk adress for applicant ?

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
afghan0123 said:
Did u sponser ur relative? And u mentioned uk adress for applicant ?
Mine is a husband case, and neither me nor my husband have ever been to UK or any relatives there.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahrukhshoaib said:
Mine is a husband case, and neither me nor my husband have ever been to UK or any relatives there.
If im not wrong its clearly mentioned that visa office selected as per ur realtive address and it also mentioned re routed means any request has been made.
Pls discuss this with cic helpline agent to get sure and avoid any delay happen.

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
In my experience (based on 3 interactions) they do respond. Once they told me they dont have my wife's file in Islamabad. I had to call Mississauga office. I was given agent Id and date when the file was received in CHC-ISB. I wrote them again with all this info and voila they found the file :)

afghan0123 said:
Hahaha dont know