+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
addu123 said:
I also got reply yesterday about my inquiry and additional documents thorugh email that they received it and added to my file for further processing.

Looks like CIC started sending generic email to acknowledge receipt of any communication but nothing much is coming out of it. They are buying more time to keep us quite until we start complaining again.
Can you please tell when did u send case inquiry email?
I snt one on 30th Nov but still didn't get any response!

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Shahmed said:
GUYS... CHC-ISB is alive.. although i was in doubt... they replied to me that information sent by you is added in your file. ;)
Asslamualikum Shahmed,

I also sent a Case Specific Enquiry pertaining to address change and received response within hours stating "We confirm receipt of your e-mail in Islamabad"

ASyed :)

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
addu123 said:
I sent the inquiry on 15 November and one on 13 December. they replied together it was a case specific enquiry.
Is case specific inquiry is via chc email or submit in chc website?

2013applicant

Dec 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 November, 2013
File Transfer...
3 February, 2014
Med's Request
13 November, 2014
Med's Done....
27 November, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
3 December, 2014 - Passport arrived to CHC office on 5 December, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 January, 2015
LANDED..........
February inshAllah!
Aoa all,

I sponsored my Spouse from Karachi, Pakistan. Listed below are the details to my case:

- Application recieved by CIC: 7 November, 2013

- Sponsorship approval by CIC: 4 December, 2013

- Letter of approval from CIC: 7 January, 2014

The letter of appoval states that my file has been sent to the New Dehli office for further processing.

Can anyone advise me why/how this is the case that a pakistani applicant's file is being processed in India?

I have not heard of such a case, any information would be helpful.

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
28 Nov 2014 ALHAMDOLILLAH
2013applicant said:
Aoa all,

I sponsored my Spouse from Karachi, Pakistan. Listed below are the details to my case:

The letter of appoval states that my file has been sent to the New Dehli office for further processing.

Can anyone advise me why/how this is the case that a pakistani applicant's file is being processed in India?

Dont worry my file has also been re-routed to London visa office. Probably they just want to distribute the work load and clear the back logs.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
mahrukhshoaib said:
Dont worry my file has also been re-routed to London visa office. Probably they just want to distribute the work load and clear the back logs.
did you hear anything? r you in Calgary?

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
waiting110 said:
did you hear anything? r you in Calgary?
Nope, I havent heard anything yet. And I am in Edmonton

2013applicant

Dec 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 November, 2013
File Transfer...
3 February, 2014
Med's Request
13 November, 2014
Med's Done....
27 November, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
3 December, 2014 - Passport arrived to CHC office on 5 December, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 January, 2015
LANDED..........
February inshAllah!
mahrukhshoaib said:
I called the CIC office in Mississauga and they asked me if my spouce was born/ever lived in India. When I replied no, they said then it could be a mistake and that they will inform the CIC office to make sure. If my application moves from India to Pakistan, they will let me know via email/phone call.

I've never heard of such a case that a Pakistani sponsorship application is being processed in India. Weird.

The London route is for the Working Class applications (according to the CIC website) although the application (Spouse Sponsorship as well) of someone I know was processed in London recently (took 16 months for processing time)

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014
AOR Received.
8 Oct 2013
File Transfer...
24 Oct 2013
Med's Request
3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
11 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1&2- 20 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
2013applicant said:
I called the CIC office in Mississauga and they asked me if my spouce was born/ever lived in India. When I replied no, they said then it could be a mistake and that they will inform the CIC office to make sure. If my application moves from India to Pakistan, they will let me know via email/phone call.

I've never heard of such a case that a Pakistani sponsorship application is being processed in India. Weird.

The London route is for the Working Class applications (according to the CIC website) although the application (Spouse Sponsorship as well) of someone I know was processed in London recently (took 16 months for processing time)
Let me know if you get an update from them.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
2013applicant said:
Aoa all,

Contact them right away as its a mistake on their part. You can email them or send a memo by fax In Sha Allah. No case file that is supposed to go to Islamabad goes to India or London for sponsorship. Contact them by email or by fax. I pray all works out ok and you get this settled ASAP In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
mrashid123 said:
I think for something concrete to happen.... this needs to get out to the media.... there has been absolutely 0 mention about spousal sponsorship cases in the media..... The average Canadian has no idea this is going on..... we need to get the media involved.... n once an uproar is created then only will there b any action
Unfortunately, the average Canadian thinks it is right for Pakistan spouses processing times being so long (95% of the time). I mentioned this to several Canadian-only people including coworkers, some acquaintances and such...even some people on this forum (not Pakistani)...say "Oh that's too bad" but then they add "well it makes sense though seeing the marriage fraud cases and background checks they need to do for there" or something to that extent. Then it makes me sick to think I know people like this.

It's just that they know they will never undergo a situation like this so they think it's fair even though if they ever had to go through it they would have completely opposing thoughts...but that's how it is. It sucks but it is what it is.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
afghan0123 said:
Is case specific inquiry is via chc email or submit in chc website?
Asslamualikum afghan0123,

Case specific enquiry is via following CHC website

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

CHC email is islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Wyz said:
Unfortunately, the average Canadian thinks it is right for Pakistan spouses processing times being so long (95% of the time). I mentioned this to several Canadian-only people including coworkers, some acquaintances and such...even some people on this forum (not Pakistani)...say "Oh that's too bad" but then they add "well it makes sense though seeing the marriage fraud cases and background checks they need to do for there" or something to that extent. Then it makes me sick to think I know people like this.

It's just that they know they will never undergo a situation like this so they think it's fair even though if they ever had to go through it they would have completely opposing thoughts...but that's how it is. It sucks but it is what it is.
Asslamualikum Wyz,

That is truly sad.

ASyed :-\

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum afghan0123,

Case specific enquiry is via following CHC website

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

CHC email is islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Will chc reply to their email or case specifiq inquiry?

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Wyz said:

brother v sad and i can say that may be they are scared due to many pakistani nationals cought involved in terror activities in canada many pakistani getting refugie , one day inshallah this sitiuation will be over