Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
:D Oh thank you bcoz i also missed calls from 02525 and 07878 thinking its advertisement from my cellular company of any new package like they always do...
Shahmed said:
Nothing to worry about 02525 as its a call from Pakistan Idol promo. ;)

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I sent originals. I remember when i was applying in early 2012, that is when the requirement changed. Previously, the accepted attested photocopies. However CIC agent told me to send the originals or they will make an issue about it later. So i just sent the originals off, but they processed my file and sent them back already.

jatt123 said:
Is there anyone else who didn't submit orignal documents along with CA? I didn't submit the orignals, instead I attached attested copies of them. Would they ask about these later? Any one else who didn't send originals EDUCATION doc like me?

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
hubby chubby said:
I sent originals. I remember when i was applying in early 2012, that is when the requirement changed. Previously, the accepted attested photocopies. However CIC agent told me to send the originals or they will make an issue about it later. So i just sent the originals off, but they processed my file and sent them back already.
What do you mean by original documents..... Are you talking about the education documents or nikha nama ...birth certificate ??

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Amaw said:
What do you mean by original documents..... Are you talking about the education documents or nikha nama ...birth certificate ??
I sent in originals for Nikah Khat and also original for the translated nikah khat. They sent me back the non-translated Nikah Khat back in September.
For education, I don't think they said they needed original...it said attested photocopies are good as the applicant might need the original during a job interview etc.

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Outlandish said:
I sent in originals for Nikah Khat and also original for the translated nikah khat. They sent me back the non-translated Nikah Khat back in September.
For education, I don't think they said they needed original...it said attested photocopies are good as the applicant might need the original during a job interview etc.
Okay I thought that maybe we have to send original education documents

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam, I don't understand why members from the forum all want to settle in Toronto, BC or Montreal? Its so crowded and the rents so high!!

Why not look on the East Coast like Nova Scotia or New Brunswick. These province's also give an incentive to new Immigrants who want to settle there. Yes its cold but crime rate is way less than Toronto or BC and its more beautiful along with some good jobs. Look at the governments sites there and you will see the incentives the governments gives to New Comers In Sha Allah.....

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Walakum o Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,

well there are not one reason why people living in TO, in my case my wife's family is living in TO and of course she never wants to live somewhere else so my wife is looking for job in TO nowadays, if in sha Allah she found a job there then its okay otherwise we have to look forward for other state/cities in sha Allah to settle down. pls dua for her to find a good Halal job with 5 times Salah permitted in sha Allah....

btw, she is a RPN (Nurse)....

jazakamullaha khairan wa kaseeran..

micmac101 said:
Salam, I don't understand why members from the forum all want to settle in Toronto, BC or Montreal? Its so crowded and the rents so high!!

Why not look on the East Coast like Nova Scotia or New Brunswick. These province's also give an incentive to new Immigrants who want to settle there. Yes its cold but crime rate is way less than Toronto or BC and its more beautiful along with some good jobs. Look at the governments sites there and you will see the incentives the governments gives to New Comers In Sha Allah.....

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ASA friends ,
I am trying to check my case status, I tried my application number, I tried my UCI number but none of them worked, have you guys ever faced this kinda problem? Can some body tell me what’s wrong with my case status?

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
yes u cn do remedical in advance ..
u can? r u sure/?

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
yes u cn do remedical in advance ..
bt nwdays i thnk , they send a re.med form or sumthng nd without that Iom centre dosnt do re.med??? R u sure. .previously ppl do re.med in advance bt im nt sure abt nw.?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
CA_immigrant said:
Walakum o Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,

well there are not one reason why people living in TO, in my case my wife's family is living in TO and of course she never wants to live somewhere else so my wife is looking for job in TO nowadays, if in sha Allah she found a job there then its okay otherwise we have to look forward for other state/cities in sha Allah to settle down. pls dua for her to find a good Halal job with 5 times Salah permitted in sha Allah....

btw, she is a RPN (Nurse)....

jazakamullaha khairan wa kaseeran..
Oh brother so sorry to hear this as I myself had to fight with the hospital I worked at after I converted to Islam. Alhamdulillah Human Rights stepped in after I explained to them how important it is for prayer and Friday service is. I won but I had trouble with supervisors all the time so I pray In Sha Allah it will be better for her In Sha Allah......

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
APAK said:
u can? r u sure/?
yes we cn its clearly mentioned in cic website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

There are two ways you can have an immigration medical exam, depending on your immigration category

Wait for instructions once you have submitted your application
Undergo your exam before you submit your application (Only for certain Family Class applicants)
This is called an up front medical exam.

You can contact a panel physician directly to get your medical exam if you apply under one of the following categories:

Family Class: Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner
Family Class: Dependent children of the sponsor or the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
You are right. You cannot do it in advance. IOM requires a request of re-medical from CHC-ISB.

abidajs said:
bt nwdays i thnk , they send a re.med form or sumthng nd without that Iom centre dosnt do re.med??? R u sure. .previously ppl do re.med in advance bt im nt sure abt nw.?

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
abidajs said:
well i did in advance i did my medical on 20th nov n luckily right ater next day on 21st november i got a medical request ! bt if u wanna know further more u cn visit cic website here is the lin mention below ..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

There are two ways you can have an immigration medical exam, depending on your immigration category

Wait for instructions once you have submitted your application
Undergo your exam before you submit your application (Only for certain Family Class applicants)
This is called an up front medical exam.

You can contact a panel physician directly to get your medical exam if you apply under one of the following categories:

Family Class: Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner
Family Class: Dependent children of the sponsor or the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Asslamualikum Immigration Forum Family,

Please help!!!

I've made a terrible error and am not sure what to do? I've been checking ECAS with the F number provided and my husband's name, dob, and country of birth.

After reading posts pertaining to UCI numbers I came to realize that I was using the incorrect info. So I checked with UCI number and my name, dob, and country of birth. (Last week)

Apparently their was a letter mailed out on Dec 27 2012 to which address not sure (ECAS states my 2 Canadian addresses). Assuming this is the AOR.
I've confirmed with family at both addresses and they have never received any mail for me. Currently in Pakistan with husband and daughter until March.

I will try to contact the alternative number to 1-888-242-2100 which is 1-613-944-4000. Also am applying for notes this week In Sha Allah.

Your assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Jazak Allah in advance.

ASyed :-