Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u.incredible said:
Could you please tell me how we can count our processing time from where?when we applied in Canada? Or when our file transfered?then our processing time starts?
processing time starts when your file is transferred from my knowledge :)
good luck
pray for yourself and everyone else

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Nimi1512 said:
Alhumdulilallah hubby got his passport back with his visa!!!! Finalllyyy the long cruel process is over!!! Hope the rest of you get out of this long wait. It has been quite a journey.
CONGRATS Sis.
May Almighty Allah bless u always vid peace , pleasures n prosperity. A'meen

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
micmac101 said:
I have not been here online as their was a death in our family this Dec 10/13 He was just 17. He was physical and mentally disabled since birth he was a loving young man who know no wrong. When I heard of his death I broke down and cried like a baby because I will not be able tu attend the funeral as I'm in Pakistan.

I began to think of all our family and the births, deaths and marriages and all the accomplishments in the family and I began to think that all this time our case has been in the hands of CIC Islamabad. I began to feel like we are all hostages with them holding us at bay. Why I ask must a file sit and wait a year or more before they start to process the file. It reminds me like were paying a fee for something but its lost in traffic or held up in the mail system. Like we paid for a service but must wait to the end of time to hear a word if it was a business or a department store we all would ask for a refund. So I think that's why we feel like hostages and not clients because they never answer your questions and still make us feel lost in never never land. Its like you run and run in a circle and hope a space opens so we can get to another level. I have watched members from 2010, 2011,2012, and almost the end of 2013 and entering 2014 In Sha Allah and it seems like a never ending story.

How many more family members will die. marry or births before they finish our cases before we can all be together?

I know myself we have been 100% honest but they make you guilty before they make you innocent.

I'm fed up with how they do business with the Canadian People and other countries. Its a known thing that Canadian People get angry we all say wait I'm going to write them and tell them just how I feel, well we all know its a given knowledge that they will do nothing as they have proven with Immigration and with Pakistan especially cause we all are still waiting for our loved ones. I'm just tired and fed and had no idea that I would be dragging their chain till now.

May Allah help us all out of their hands and be totally free In Sha Allah.
I almost got a heart attack myself when I read 61 months. Micmac101 you have put your feelings down so well and it speaks for rest of us too. It's definitely not fair but it is what it is. Insha'Allah we get the strength and patience to hang in there till the finishing line and not have our marriages affected. It takes a lot of understanding and really tests out newly found relationship. We are utterly helpless in this matter and I pray that Allah makes the CIC see the pain and suffering they are causing us and make changes to their process. May Allah unite us all soon with our spouses Insha'Allah!
I'm really sorry to hear about the death in your family. May Allah grant him eternal peace and a place in Jannat. And bless you and your family with courage and strength through this tough time. Ameen!

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I didn't think CHC work on Saturdays but my ecase is updated today to say Medical has been received. Maybe it was updated Friday afternoon or evening, I am not too sure because I always check the status in the mornings.

Sam.Am

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2013
Doc's Request.
aug-2014
File Transfer...
june-2014 to london
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Congratulations Dear.. Allah ka shukar hai :)

Nimi1512 said:
Alhumdulilallah hubby got his passport back with his visa!!!! Finalllyyy the long cruel process is over!!! Hope the rest of you get out of this long wait. It has been quite a journey.

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
u.incredible said:
Congratulations.your case completed in 18 months?when did you got visa?
its mean that these days chc islamabad working on June 2012 Files??they haven't yet opened july 2012 Files?

Aoa,

Remed med means file is in process. We didn't get the visa yet Just Remed and few forms are requested

colorsfading

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diya21 said:
Aoa,

Remed med means file is in process. We didn't get the visa yet Just Remed and few forms are requested
plz can you tell me what exactly is stated in email medical or re medical
cuz i got email with subject Information about F*********‏

and in attach form this is written
"These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this"

nowhere re medical has been mentioned :/

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Naqibee said:
Hi Nimi1512, your timeline is really encouraging me to wish my husband gets his PPR this month :))
Hey Naqibee,

How did you send the supplementary forms? Did you just email to ISB embassy?

colorsfading

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diya21 said:
Hey Naqibee,

you can but best is to tcs the forms with pcc

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
colorsfading said:

"These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this"

nowhere re medical has been mentioned

I got the same email plus PCC is also requested so I thought it is the Remed no :S i could be wrong

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
colorsfading said:

nowhere re medical has been mentioned :/

Do they use the specific term "Remed". We got the medical done when we applied last year so I was assuming this is the "Remed" Does anybody know?

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Diya21 said:
Do they use the specific term "Remed". We got the medical done when we applied last year so I was assuming this is the "Remed" Does anybody know?
Yes its remedical request. Book your appointment with IOM and get it done asap :)

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Diya21 said:
Hey Naqibee,

Hi Diya21, my hubby sent the documents through TCS