+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About police certificate, for Pakistan only 1 PPC is required,
Despite the fact wherever u lived in the past, i.e. 6 months in Lahore , 6 months in Karachi, 6 months in Islamabad, 6 months in Peshawar, or etc, you will only submit ONE PCC that will be issued by the interior department(CCPO) of your Permanent resident city or the city from where you own your CNIC.
if u have the CNIC of islamabad then police dept of Lahore/peshawar or karachi will never be issued the PPC..(2 number tarekkay sy bawaoo tu aur baat hy)
further you will submit the PCC from the address , that u have mentioned in ur Application.
CHC does not want city wise PCC, and it is not mentioned any where in the application form or in the check list,
CHC clearly mentioned that they want country wise PCC, where u lived above 6 months or more

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeba-bacha said:
About police certificate, for Pakistan only 1 PPC is required,
Despite the fact wherever u lived in the past, i.e. 6 months in Lahore , 6 months in Karachi, 6 months in Islamabad, 6 months in Peshawar, or etc, you will only submit ONE PCC that will be issued by the interior department(CCPO) of your Permanent resident city or the city from where you own your CNIC.
if u have the CNIC of islamabad then police dept of Lahore/peshawar or karachi will never be issued the PPC..(2 number tarekkay sy bawaoo tu aur baat hy)
further you will submit the PCC from the address , that u have mentioned in ur Application.
CHC does not want city wise PCC, and it is not mentioned any where in the application form or in the check list,
CHC clearly mentioned that they want country wise PCC, where u lived above 6 months or more
''Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country. (Islamabad);''

this is the requiremnt i have recived form CIC so i think it will help you all all

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dino5541 said:
''Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country. (Islamabad);''

this is the requiremnt i have recived form CIC so i think it will help you all all
it is an unusual request, and not universal or not for all Applicants , situation varies candidate to candidate.

Romeesa

Oct 24, 2013
Salam, mera application status, decision made lika a raha hai, or medical b received ho giya hai,is k bad kab tak ppr ki request a sakti hai, plz help?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Romeesa said:
Salam, mera application status, decision made lika a raha hai, or medical b received ho giya hai,is k bad kab tak ppr ki request a sakti hai, plz help?
walikumsalam ... romeesa what's your timeline?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Romeesa said:
decision made on permanent residence? :eek: .. before PPR? thats strange!

Romeesa

Oct 24, 2013
Visa Office......: Islamabad
App. Filed.......: July 2013
AOR Received.: August 2013
File Transfer...: August 2013 14 nov 2013 ko medical expair hoa tha or 19 nov 2013 ko re-medical ka letter aia or 3 dec 2013 ko medical hoa, aub application status decision made lika a raha ha?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Romeesa said:
File Transfer...: August 2013 14 nov 2013 ko medical expair hoa tha or 19 nov 2013 ko re-medical ka letter aia or 3 dec 2013 ko medical hoa, aub application status decision made lika a raha ha?
it must be for sponsorship application status not permanent residence

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Aslamualaikum
I have a question if anyone decide to live for a long period with his spouse in pakistan while the case is in process do we have to inform the embassy about it??

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Romeesa said:
romeesa when did you do your first medical? Maybe the one you submitted with your application may have expired.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amaw said:
Aslamualaikum
I have a question if anyone decide to live for a long period with his spouse in pakistan while the case is in process do we have to inform the embassy about it??
walikumsalam. I would say its your choice ... you may write a letter and email Islamabad indicating as such or choose to collect proof of your stay with your spouse and submit the proof if and when asked by the officer. Or both.

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
hey i have a question i went to post the asked stuff pcc forms etc to tcs and they said they dont deliver on P.O. Box address rather they suggest that they send to
canadian high commotion
immigration section
diplomatic enclave
islamabad

my question is is that the way you send it to them or you use Pakistan post office

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
citrusslice said:
hey i have a question i went to post the asked stuff pcc forms etc to tcs and they said they dont deliver on P.O. Box address rather they suggest that they send to
canadian high commotion
immigration section
diplomatic enclave
islamabad

my question is is that the way you send it to them or you use Pakistan post office
you do not need po.box address to send documents.. when you send by registered mail
write:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration section
Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad.

and if you are sending by TCS u do not need address as TCS knows canadian high commission
just write down Immigration section and canadian hig commission thats it.

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
flying Canada said:
you do not need po.box address to send documents.. when you send by registered mail
write:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration section
Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad.

and if you are sending by TCS u do not need address as TCS knows canadian high commission
just write down Immigration section and canadian hig commission thats it.
thankyou :)