Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Neem hakeem khatra-e-jaan. Whoever told you that should have as well told you that it wasn't CHC-ISB. My advice would be to stick with CHC-ISB case processing timelines and not with any other visa office.

In an animation movie Turbo. The scene where all souped up snails race, looked like they were all pushing themselves and going very fast, however, zoom out revealed that they were just moving in millimeters. I hope you get the idea what I am talking about.

MNA said:
Can u plz tell me or send me the link of June 2013 forum............... ? secondly.. is it true 2 applicants of june landed in canada hows it possible?? there case processed fron CHC-I????

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Hera_86 said:
See this is my situation before marriage i was living in north khi area since 2002- 06- 12 till 2011-09-09. my rukhsati took place on 2011-09-10 now currently iam living at my inlaws house glisten-e-johar since 2 years form 2011-09-10- up till now so now you guide me do i need two pcc.
You have to submit police clearance for every residence you lived more than 6 months, i submitted 3 for my wife

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES
"Original police certificates or clearances from each country in which you and every one in your
family aged 18 years or over have resided six months or more since reaching 18 years of age in the
last 10 years."

Make sure to provide report for

1) Country (If you have spent time outside of pakistan for more than 6 months)
2) City. (If you studied/worked/lived in a different city within pakistan for more the 6 months)

If you moved to a new address within the same city, the police report stays valid, because the district head police station stays the same.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
hubby chubby said:
"Original police certificates or clearances from each country in which you and every one in your
family aged 18 years or over have resided six months or more since reaching 18 years of age in the
last 10 years."

2) City. (If you studied/worked/lived in a different city within pakistan for more the 6 months)

If you moved to a new address within the same city, the police report stays valid, because the district head police station stays the same.
oh ok ...i was thinking that if district change then district headpolice station also change

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
hubby chubby said:
last 10 years."

Why you guys are adding that City based Police clearance while it is no where in requested document list or guide ? did I missed something ? Only thing they ask is to provide police clearance for each country you lived more then 6 months. I think you guy are creating more complication for nothing. Just follow the guide and check list.

Or may be i missed something that you can point me out to ?

And just between us this Pakistani police certificate is worth nothing, they will do their own security check with their contact with agencies etc.. Because anyone can go in police station and give them some Rps and get any certificate he want lol

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Waiting2013 said:
You have to submit police clearance for every residence you lived more than 6 months, i submitted 3 for my wife
Thank you so much :) may Allah help and bless every one on this form

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
pardesifr said:
Why you guys are adding that City based Police clearance while it is no where in requested document list or guide ? did I missed something ? Only thing they ask is to provide police clearance for each country you lived more then 6 months. I think you guy are creating more complication for nothing. Just follow the guide and check list.

And just between us this Pakistani police certificate is worth nothing, they will do their own security check with their contact with agencies etc.. Because anyone can go in police station and give them some Rps and get any certificate he want lol
if u lived in any other city in pakistan then we have to submit for each district... if we lived out of pakistan then one is enough from that country...
yes we all know that pakistani pcc is worth nothing but still cic is asking for re-pcc from many applicant thats why it has some importance

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Well yes, you did miss a point.

In pakistan if you have lived in another city, you still have to provide a police
Report. If you didn't, when they process your file, they will call you and tell you to do so. For example if you live in lahore but studied in islamabad for more than six months. You will have to provide both reports for both cities. How do i know this?, cause i have gone through this thanks to chc.

pardesifr said:

speedstah

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:

In pakistan if you have lived in another city, you still have to provide a police
Report. If you didn't, when they process your file, they will call you and tell you to do so. For example if you live in lahore but studied in islamabad for more than six months. You will have to provide both reports for both cities. How do i know this?, cause i have gone through this thanks to chc.
That is correct. Thanks Hubby Chubby for providing the right info.

Some posters here are misleading people here i.e. if they are moving within the same city they need a PCC. That is miss-information. They should do some research before misguiding people on here.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
hubby chubby said:

Thanks for sharing this but on which document do they ask this ? I don't see it anywhere on Genreal Check list neither on Country specific list ?

I am asking this because my wife was living in Islamabad before marriage and moved to Rawalpindi after marriage, but we provided only Rawalpindi Police certificate because in Islamabad they refused saying that she should ask according to the address on her Nadra ID card address.

We just sent the Rawalpindi one and they never came back to us all was fine. So I am wondering at what point they will ask it ? when they send PPR ? or Re medical ?

Thanks

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
pardesifr said:
Thanks for sharing this but on which document do they ask this ? I don't see it anywhere on Genreal Check list neither on Country specific list ?

I am asking this because my wife was living in Islamabad before marriage and moved to Rawalpindi after marriage, but we provided only Rawalpindi Police certificate because in Islamabad they refused saying that she should ask according to the address on her Nadra ID card address.

We just sent the Rawalpindi one and they never came back to us all was fine. So I am wondering at what point they will ask it ? when they send PPR ? or Re medical ?

Thanks
They will probably ask you for PCC from Islamabad.....in a separate email when they request re-PCC. You are right there is nothing mention in the checklist to get PCC from cities where you lived before. But my hubby got requested re-PCC recently and they specifically asked from Sargodha where he used to live about 10 yrs ago.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
They will ask for it after remedical.

You will not find it on any checklist specifically. But CHC can ask for anything, regardless it being on or off the checklist.

Do send it. You don't want them to delay your file for minor reasons such as these....

pardesifr said:

Thanks

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
chalo monday again. hopefully people will hear good news.

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
waiting110 said:
chalo monday again. hopefully people will hear good news.
I hope so.