Islamabad (Transferred to London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August, 2012 (Received)
Doc's Request.
24 January, 2014
File Transfer...
15 October, 2012 (CSQ on 10 January,2013)
Med's Request
24 January, 2014
Med's Done....
31 January 2014 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
18 November, 2014
Passport Req..
18 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 November, 2014
MRS SAM said:
hi all

today finally i got one email from CIC
and that only say that my file is transfered to london office

Dear XXXX,

Please be advised that your application, file number F000000000, has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to ensure continued processing of your application. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing.

During this period of transition, we will be working hard to improve our service to you. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. Any unnecessary correspondence will delay and disrupt our attempts to improve our service.

We understand that your medical examination results may expire before we are in contact with you. To limit the expense to you, and to maximise your medical validity, we ask that you do not undertake new medical examinations until requested. Please do not contact us to advise that your medical examinations are expiring.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

If you have already submitted documents to the Canadian High Commission this information will be sent onward to London.

We appreciate your patience.

Email: LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
I got same email today from Islamabad!

Dear xyz,

Please be advised that your application, file number xxxxxx, has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to ensure continued processing of your application. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing.

During this period of transition, we will be working hard to improve our service to you. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. Any unnecessary correspondence will delay and disrupt our attempts to improve our service.

We understand that your medical examination results may expire before we are in contact with you. To limit the expense to you, and to maximise your medical validity, we ask that you do not undertake new medical examinations until requested. Please do not contact us to advise that your medical examinations are expiring.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

If you have already submitted documents to the Canadian High Commission this information will be sent onward to London.

Email: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Mailing address:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

As your application is now being processed in London, UK, we request that you direct all your correspondence to our office in London, rather than our office in Islamabad.

bari mehrbani to,let us know after four months....!

FR123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad or London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
File Transfer...
To London visa office in Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Exp..November 4.2014 ....remed on March 3/15
Interview........
March 2014
Lol ....me too got the same email from Islamabad today ::)

Please be advised that your application, file number xxxxxxxxxx has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Email: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Mailing address:
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

As your application is now being processed in London, UK, we request that you direct all your correspondence to our office in London, rather than our office in Islamabad.

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
Dont worry everyone.. even i got the mail.. jisko kbhi 4 mnths ma kbhi kuch nh aya tha.. aj to isbd walon ne hairaaaaan kr dia.. ;D

uzmazareen

Mar 2, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-June -2014
File Transfer...
19 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Salaam,
how are you all?

what is the next step once file is received in Mississauga and how long does it take for them to tell us file has been approved and now Quebec selection can be done? Would they be telling us via email, should I keep checking my emails? Or by any other method?

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
ano987 said:
Dont worry everyone.. even i got the mail.. jisko kbhi 4 mnths ma kbhi kuch nh aya tha.. aj to isbd walon ne hairaaaaan kr dia.. ;D

i got same email

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Hello,

I am applying for spouse sponsorship here from Pakistan and I have a question regarding Nikah Nama to be submitted to CIC.
In the guide it says;

"If you were married in Pakistan either by proxy or in person, you should submit a marriage
certificate (Nikkah Nama in Urdu) bearing the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that your marriage
is properly registered by your union council
or the relevant government authority in your region."

what does that mean? I was wondering if it is the stamp of Nikah registrar on the nikah nama or this is some thing else?
Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lagta hai Islamabad waley jaag gaey hain......baree jaldi khayaal aaya k loogoon ko bata dein k aap ki file ab London mai hai...

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
munirdba said:
i got same email
My hubby got the same generic email from Islamabad guys. Strange that they want us to sit back and relax instead of taking some action to complete the application. When will we get PPR????

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
MRS SAM said:
hi all

today finally i got one email from CIC
and that only say that my file is transfered to london office

Dear XXXX,

Please be advised that your application, file number F000000000, has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Email: LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
Haha today I got the same email

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
In response of Chc-I kindness n the way they do give surprise to the people who r already surprised by their strange sluggish attitude only this can b said :
" BARRI DAIR KAR DI MEHARBAN AA'TE AA'TE "
DAY DIYA IK AUR SURPRISE CANADA JATE JATE.

Good Luck to All.

uzmazareen

Mar 2, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-June -2014
File Transfer...
19 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Syassas said:
In response of Chc-I kindness n the way they do give surprise to the people who r already surprised by their strange sluggish attitude only this can b said :

Good Luck to All.
haha good one

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Syassas said:

Good Luck to All.
Lol you made my day. Please tell me if yours was a husband or wife case. Do you think you did anything special that we should be doing to get our process completed sooner?

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
lovely123 said:
Haha today I got the same email
hahahhahaha i also received the same email.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Parri said:
hahahhahaha i also received the same email.
Is this a big joke or what, am not happy. Very mad right now!!!

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014