+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
kman said:
That's great news! Is this your first correspondence since your initial file submission?
No ,I got wife's original documents back from Ottawa in Sep last year. From London , yes this is the 1st such correspondence.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apa108 said:
No ,I got wife's original documents back from Ottawa in Sep last year. From London , yes this is the 1st such correspondence.
I'm really happy for you man! Finally some hope... I'm in the same case, just received orig docs back in Aug 2013. Now file transferred to London Feb 2014.... still waiting for the first correspondence from London/ISB.

Another quick question, did you ever submit proof voluntarily? Was it a nikkah or full rukshati case?

dsoul

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 06, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Done....
May 05, 2012 (EXPIRED)
Passport Req..
July 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug 08, 2014
apa108 said:
HI Folks,
This morning I got Remed request fro London for my wife. I am a April 2012 applicant and my file was transferred to London in Feb. In addition, they have asked "New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18"

Now I am in a strange predicament , my wife is pregnant and we are expecting in July. My questions are ?
Will the Doctor perform the medical on a pregnant woman?
When should I inform London about pregnancy Now or after the baby is born ?
How long it might take once the baby is added to application ?
Is there any remote possibility that process could be so fast that my wife will be allowed to come to Canada before anticipated delivery?

Thanks for your input.
Congratulations Brother. Did your wife receive the re-medical request in the mail or Email?

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
kman said:
I'm really happy for you man! Finally some hope... I'm in the same case, just received orig docs back in Aug 2013. Now file transferred to London Feb 2014.... still waiting for the first correspondence from London/ISB.

Another quick question, did you ever submit proof voluntarily? Was it a nikkah or full rukshati case?
Our was full marriage and did not submit anyother documents except 1st time.

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Naqibee said:
my status actually shows "Application Received" However when I click on the status it does show an additional line saying "Medical Received"

thats is the same with everyone who send their Medical. :'(

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
colorsfading said:
nice to see london office is working better than islamabad office
congrats to people who are receiving good news
goodluck to rest of us in this waiting game

]so my question is whoever got request of passport from london office who got the request email? both sponsor and applicant?
and can u guys plz mention the email address so i can save it to avoid junk folder[/b
thnx

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

London email

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Zaamil said:
Finally decided to write to London to inquire about my file. I am touching 27 months come mid of May 2014.

wow thats long, order notes instead of emailing them.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There you go Double khan :)

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Check page A-3

khankhan said:
Salam,

Does any one have the link which clearly says that Pakistani have to send original documents. ::)

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
adv2244 said:
There you go Double khan :)

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Check page A-3
double khan ::)

I like :D

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
sponsorfa27 said:
Asalamalakum Everyone. :)

Hope everyone is well.

Let me take a minute to share my story with you, and then i will get to my question.

I am a canadian born and raised.

Okay. So on February 27th. 2013. I went to Pakistan and got married. (love marriage). Nikah Only case btw
I came back and Sponsored him in October. because the stupid medical appointment took months. My whole process started in November. 2013. What i attached with my papers were a whole lot of proof. So that they believe our relationship is genuine and i won't have to go back for rukhsuthi and valeema. (it will make distance harder). 5 years worth of emails, phone bills, chats, gift receipts, and text messages. about a 5lb package. if not more. lol.

Now my papers are gone to Islamabad.

What would be the next step?? How long until i hear from these people?

Anyone Know?

Waiting for a reply

Please remember me and my husband in your duaas :D
Order GCMS (case file) notes and see whether your file is in Islamabad, or in London due to workload transfer....

Sponsorship is approved in Canada. Overseas visa office processes the assessment, background checks, verifications, etc and issues visa.
The relationship is part of the assessment by visa offices abroad.

Islamabad, and CIC generally, really stress the consummation of marriage, they're not really pleased with nikah only cases, eventhough some manage to pass through just fine.

Best to order GCMS notes and find out what comments CPC-M has put in the file. I doubt if much has happened at all if file is sent to Islamabad.
"User828" has a link in his signature for procedure of applying GCMS, if you find the one on CIC website difficult.

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
khankhan said:
double khan ::)

I like :D
it seems like khan khush hoa, just kidding ;D

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
apa108 said:
HI Folks,
This morning I got Remed request fro London for my wife. I am a April 2012 applicant and my file was transferred to London in Feb. In addition, they have asked "New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18"

Now I am in a strange predicament , my wife is pregnant and we are expecting in July. My questions are ?
Will the Doctor perform the medical on a pregnant woman?
When should I inform London about pregnancy Now or after the baby is born ?
How long it might take once the baby is added to application ?
Is there any remote possibility that process could be so fast that my wife will be allowed to come to Canada before anticipated delivery?

Thanks for your input.
It seems like there was no difference if some couples had a baby or not. The processing was never sped up. Having said that I would suggest that you do write up a letter and submit it along with your immigration documents requested. The letter can explain that wife is due to deliver baby in July.
Once baby is born then I would suggest inform London of the change. You will have to apply for baby's passport right away?
Good luck!

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
kman said:

dear scientist his wife is pregnant and his case is from islamabad pakistan so obiously is a full marriage with rukhsati case . ;D kahieyn app nay bhi dr. rehman malik wali phd tu nahi ki hoi ya yeah CHC ka aser hay :p
just kidding don't mind actually you know BECAUSE of CHC every one is in stress so trying to bring smile

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
Salam,

I this this forum is the best place to make connections, Be humble instead of correcting people spelling mistakes, Before you say something,think how you do feel if someone said it to you, make sure to taste you words before you spit them out, open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than silence.

My brothers and sisters be humble, make good friends here on this forum, this is opportunity to make good friends, we all have same destination, be open to accept friendships , exchange numbers with Muslim brothers and sisters and inshallah when you reach you destination try to help, support or at-least advice newcomers in Canada.

Inbox be for a friendly Muslim brother or sister relationship.
stay like a family. I realized after sinningup to this forum that everyone you will ever meet knows something you dont. Mashallah i am amazed people have answer for all the question you can think of.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parri said:
dear scientist his wife is pregnant and his case is from islamabad pakistan so obiously is a full marriage with rukhsati case . ;D kahieyn app nay bhi dr. rehman malik wali phd tu nahi ki hoi ya yeah CHC ka aser hay :p
just kidding don't mind actually you know BECAUSE of CHC every one is in stress so trying to bring smile
Making jokes on other people's expense. That's really mature!