april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
twinkle22 said:
Alhumdulilah my husband has got email for passport req from isb today, but they are asking for his RCMP clearance certificate because he stayed in canada on TRV but less than 6 months, he stayed for 5 months but still along with passport they are asking RCMP clearnce certificate. Does anyone know that how fingerprints can be done in Pakistan for RCMP? and how can fingerprints b converted electronically to fasten the procedure?
Congrates
A great news indeed
Finally u guys are out of trouble
May u two are together on the birth of ur first baby
Congrates once again

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twinkle22 said:
Alhumdulilah my husband has got email for passport req from isb today, but they are asking for his RCMP clearance certificate because he stayed in canada on TRV but less than 6 months, he stayed for 5 months but still along with passport they are asking RCMP clearnce certificate. Does anyone know that how fingerprints can be done in Pakistan for RCMP? and how can fingerprints b converted electronically to fasten the procedure?
Congratulations on the ppr :)

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
waiting110 said:
Wsalam

Open in process.. With london vo .. They finally attached my additional proofs in jan that i sent in sept ..
I also sent additional proofs in dec
Hope they have attached until now
Applied for notes yesterday

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
sr2014 said:
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum i have been silently reading the forum. Unfortunaty i am also stuck in this hectic wait. This is the reply i got from the inquiry that i made on march 25th to LVO regarding my husbands sponsorship. I informed them about the birth of my second child. Both my children are canadian born with birth certificates. My question is i have the birth certificate for my newborn but no passport yet. Can i just email a scanned copy of the BC and the additional forms and not the passport. Im so confused i called the call centre and they were too busy today to take calls and i also called my MP and his secretary said she doesnt know the answer :S....

Timeline
app filed: feb 2012
AOR and transferred to isb: may 2012
additional docs reqest : oct 2013
Remed: completed dec 2 2013
Waiting for the darn PPR

Canadian-born children do not need to be sponsored to Canada. There is not really any need to add them to the file.

Not sure why it's so hard for you to understand that. A Canadian child does not need to be processed by CIC.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys i just got an email from ottawa informing me that my file is in london. i sent a pcc from another country to islamabad because that was where my file was when i recieved the request. it took me 3 months to get this! will islamabad forward it to london?? please advise...! :mad:

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
niana.j said:
hi guys i just got an email from ottawa informing me that my file is in london. i sent a pcc from another country to islamabad because that was where my file was when i recieved the request. it took me 3 months to get this! will islamabad forward it to london?? please advise...! :mad:
Send a scanned copy to London, and mention that the original has been sent to Islamabad office earlier.

Get your MP involved to make sure Islamabad forwards it to London.

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
Today i received PHEP/PPr on 1st May at 12:01 pm from Chc-I.
I m so happy n much thankful to Almighty Allah for His kind favour n in my tears i prayed for all the other applicants too for quick n easy processing of their cases. (especially for micmac101 )
May Almighty Allah bless us all with His special grace n mercy.
Have firm faith in Allah, stay positive n believe in
"IF WINTER COMES, CAN SPRING BE FAR BEHIND ''
Good Luck to All.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Syassas said:
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
I m so happy n much thankful to Almighty Allah for His kind favour n in my tears i prayed for all the other applicants too for quick n easy processing of their cases. (especially for micmac101 )
Good Luck to All.
Congrats
Update with your time line etc before everybody starts bombarding you with questions. [I read someone even asked for the time of the email ::)]

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
twinkle22 said:
I had to get police clearance certificate for Singapore for which they requested me to get fingerprints done. I found out from everyone and got to know Police Forensic Bureau does it for you. It was previously in Garden Karachi so I went there and got to know they have recently moved to this new building adjacent to Saddar Police Station on Shahra-e-faisal. I went inside and there were just a few people because it was a Saturday. Met this person who was looking to earn some money obviously so he said 'hojayega sir'. He called another person who apparently was higher in grade than him .He came to the office specially for me in 30 mins. He started by asking 5k and eventually I had him agreed upon 3500 or 4000 if I remember correctly. He didn't have required equipment at that moment and he offered me special protocol ' sir main aap ke ghar pe aajaonga ' . First I was kinda cautious then I eventually was desperate so I agreed. He came to my place in the evening, took my 10 finger prints, made me fill a form, put a stamp of sindh police on the form and gave it back to me. I didnt believe its actually gonna work until I sent it to Singapore and found out it actually worked because Singapore did finally send me the police clearance certificate.

To this date, I still feel guilty for not giving any money at all to the first person who introduced me to the main guy :). If everything was done within the office itself and not my home, I might have ended up paying him as well.

Hope it helps. and by the way many congrats.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Syassas said:
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
Good Luck to All.
Congraulations!! Can you share with us, your timeline & when was your file transferred to London?

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
Syassas said:
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
Good Luck to All.
Many congrats dude. Matlab jab hamari file london chali gai toh islamabad se PPR aana shuroo hogaye. good luck packing and shopping and have a safe trip.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fizz1234 said:
Congrats
Update with your time line etc before everybody starts bombarding you with questions. [I read someone even asked for the time of the email ::)]
Her timeline:

Syassas said:
Here's my timeline:
App.file : August 17, 2012
file transferred : September 24, 2012
and after that still no contact.
May Almighty Allah ease this process for all of us. A'meen
Time email received:

Syassas said:
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
Good Luck to All.
I guess ISB wasn't off today for Labor Day then.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fizz1234 said:
^^ that was sarcasm buddy ;)
Buddy, I thought you were the one preaching for "freedom of speech" on the forum, so let the users be however they please to be. If they like asking repetitive questions, let them.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
fizz1234 said:
^^ that was sarcasm buddy ;)