Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Passport Req..
September 24th PPR 1 & 2
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I want to know if someone recently got their passport back from Islamabad with visa?? If yes, did you guys receive through TCS? What is their delivery process? If the person is not at home they leave with anyone? or they check the ID and leave with right person and do they call you if you are not there? Please guide!!!!! Thanks!

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Dear Forum family I have another question

My husband recently was given a work visa for Oman and we decided for him not to go because it will effect the Canadian process. But in light of what is being stated in my notes that we are now in inteview queue (pls refer to my previous post). We are thinking that maybe he should go to Oman.

Question if he moves to Oman will he have to return to Pakistan to remed and police check etc. Or can these be completed in Oman. (We will also inform London that is address will be changed to Oman)

btw My daughter and I are both canadian citizens.

Please advise and thank you in advance.

ASyed

ASyed said:
Asslamu alaykum Forum Family,

I ordered notes (2nd time this year) and it states that they believe the wedding to be genuine as we are comfortable in our picture and we have a daughter. From the notes it also seems that they have completed my husband's background checks.
In June 2014 London requested documents pertaining to my daughter's birth certificate etc... and they have written in the notes (Sept 2014 entry) that their concerned that I the sponsor doesn't want to return to Canada. They misinterpreted what I had written in a letter I had sent with the doc in June 2014 that I will remain in PK with husband until he receives his visa because or daughter is effected by the separation from her father. Due to this we have been placed in interview queue.
What is the best way to get out of this queue? I know many months back I read about members going for interviews but am unable to find it.

If anyone can assist me that would be wonderful
Thanking you in advance

Sister ASyed :) :( :-\

Awano

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
22 May 2013
AOR Received.
26 Apr 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2012
Med's Request
22 May 2013
Med's Done....
27 May 2013
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
On 15 December 2013
Hi, I applied my visa in Jan 2012 and got it Nov 2013. And every one on this forum know that for Pakistani nationals they need original documents, so I also submitted my all academic docs as well but I am still waiting for the docs....... I tried so so so many times to contact with high commission Islamabad but they did not replied..... All staff siting in Islamabad is very very careless, I meet an other guy in Canada , he was also waiting for docs, then I went to my MP and he also emailed them but CHC Isb not replied, after 6 months they replied and told him that in Nov 2013 they send me back, but they did not do that. I only received my PPR and nothing.
Now I want to know if any one on this forum who has received their PP and they are still waiting for docs can contact with me. Because I want to go to court in Canada about that. CHC Isb is very careless they start losing our docs and not replied on our contact. And also they are treating Pakistani nationals with very bad way. And I also want to tell all of you that majority of staff in CHC Isb is belong to Pakistan, they are now Canadian Nationals but originally they belong to Pak, and I am very sham full to saying that where one Pakistani go, he all ways try to stop the way for others.

You can send information in my inbox.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
RED DEVIL said:
I want to know if someone recently got their passport back from Islamabad with visa?? If yes, did you guys receive through TCS? What is their delivery process? If the person is not at home they leave with anyone? or they check the ID and leave with right person and do they call you if you are not there? Please guide!!!!! Thanks!
Yes.... they send it back through TCS.... If I remember correctly my wife received hers around 3 pm.... and there was also a fee she had to pay..... in her case she was there to pick it up herself but I think they will drop if off with someone and get their signature with fees cuz the delivery person doesn't know wuts inside the package... if u have a doubt that they missed delivering ur passport u can ask TCS office if they received something in ur name

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
inexplored said:
My Medicals are expired since April of 2014. I have already set an appointment for my spouse on 26 Sep, 2014. I am doing medical voluntarily. So they don't delay me any further asking for it.
I am just curious if this helps my case in anyway? or I am just wasting my money or time??? Thanks
to be honest brother yes ur wasting ur money and time coz first of all the doctor need a prefiled up cic official form with ur spous's personal info and with the bar code and everything in order to do the remed ,secondly they might ask ur spouse for interview hope not but still u never know right? So for now just wait for theme to send u the remed letter hope it's help good luck

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Finally my turn came...........................................Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Cheesy

London sent me 3RD medical after wait of 16 months. Angry my name came out in lucky draw.

Imagine how they are working.............................. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Many 2013 and December 2012 applicants got PPR/visa and I am getting 3rd medical. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

They could have opened my application earlier when they received from Islamabad in February 2014
and I might not need any 3rd medical.

Islamabad did *censored word* work in whole year of 2103 and just enjoyed strike and free money.........Insane....Insane...BS People.

Now I have sent email to get medical appointment.......let us see when is my turn.....I have to pay again.... Angry Undecided

Being Canadian Citizen this is indeed Insulting..........................3rd medical for no reason................. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Khawaja786 said:
Finally my turn came...........................................Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Cheesy

London sent me 3RD medical after wait of 16 months. Angry my name came out in lucky draw.

Imagine how they are working.............................. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Many 2013 and December 2012 applicants got PPR/visa and I am getting 3rd medical. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

They could have opened my application earlier when they received from Islamabad in February 2014

Islamabad did *censored word* work in whole year of 2103 and just enjoyed strike and free money.........Insane....Insane...BS People.

Now I have sent email to get medical appointment.......let us see when is my turn.....I have to pay again.... Angry Undecided

Being Canadian Citizen this is indeed Insulting..........................3rd medical for no reason................. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
:D :D :D

Congratulations Khawaja.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
u.incredible said:
Hi did you get remedical request? How much time they gave you to submit additional documents? ?
Asslamu Alaykum u.incredible,

I didn't see your post hence the delay in reponse. No still waiting for remedical. They had requested my daughter bith certificate and had given us 60 days to do so we completed this request in less than 30 days.

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Asslamu alaykum Forum Family,

Question:

If my husband decides to move to Oman for the remainder of the process will he have to return to Pakistan to complete his re medical and re police check. (we will email London with the new address). Also our daughter and I are both Canadian citizens.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Khawaja786 said:

Asslamu Alaykum Khawaja786

That is so unfortunate that they are sending you a 3rd re medical. It seems that they are just as disorganized as Islamabad. The whole Immigration process needs to be looked into and re created.

ASyed :(

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Question for those who's case was being processed in Ottawa or out of country. How did officer ask for Passport request? or issue visa? My original country is Pakistan but now the case is being processed in Ottawa. From what I know it is illegal to send passport out of country by post?

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Salam After a long time.
Does Any One Knew in Estimate How Much it take processing Humanitarian & Compassionate Case For Afghan Family in Islamabad Office & After it's sent to Canada ? Total Duration ( 6 Years , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 or 10+ )
Thanks.

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I need a small help , how many and what forms i have to fill for super visa , and what is the minimum earning required to apply for parent super visa.
help will be appreciated.

madihakulvi

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th september 2013
File Transfer...
22 jan 2014 to london
Med's Done....
9 august 2013
Passport Req..
2 june 2014 PPR 1, PPR2 18 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23 JULY 2014
LANDED..........
3 august 2014
Anyone knows how to get original documents back from cic . Please guide . I emailed them but no response.

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madihakulvi said:
Anyone knows how to get original documents back from cic . Please guide . I emailed them but no response.
have you emailed London visa office?

I sent them email and they replied that " these documents will be mailed shortly. please bear with us" :( :-[

please let us know if u get them ....