Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet...
sundus101 said:
AssalamoAlikum All Forum Members......

Allah Tala listen to my Prayers n I have received ppr + Re-pcc via email. Thanks to Allah Tala.....:)
Hope all u of U remaining ppl will hear this news soon InshaAllah....:)

My God! Many many congratulationsss!!! Sath chaltey hain ab Canada :D

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
lsaleem said:
Many Many Congrates Sis. I am really happy for u. May u get ur pp back soon.
I am still waiting for my hubby's pp back from CHC.
Thanks aloot Sis....:) InshaAllah U will get ur husband's pp back soonn.....:) Remember me in ur Prayers....:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hazamc said:
CONGRATULATION! So glad to see they have started working on old files. Please pray for all of us suffering over here. Thanks and may Allah keep both of you happy and healthy for the rest of your life.
Thankss alot Brother.....:) n Thanks for such Nice Dua....:) InshaAllah Ur wife n all the remaining ppl will get their Visa's soon... aamennnn....!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Rumi131 said:
My God! Many many congratulationsss!!! Sath chaltey hain ab Canada :D
hhahhah.... Thanks Sis.....:) I hope thy will send pp back soon.....:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
greenleaves said:
Hi Sundus! Congratulations,sooo happy for u,good luck.I am still waiting my spouse's pp back from islamabad.
Thanks Brother......:) Did u apply GCMS ...??? that helps alot..... n contact MP too coz it has been an year thy ask for passport....!!!

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
sundus101 said:

Allah Tala listen to my Prayers n I have received ppr + Re-pcc via email. Thanks to Allah Tala.....:)
Many Congratulations Sister ... now start shopping and get ready to pack up :)

And Welcome to Canada :D

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waseem_sandhu said:
Many Congratulations Sister ... now start shopping and get ready to pack up :)

And Welcome to Canada :D
:D Thankssss alot Brother.....:) Remember me in ur prayers....:)

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
sundus101 said:
Thankss alot Brother.....:) n Thanks for such Nice Dua....:) InshaAllah Ur wife n all the remaining ppl will get their Visa's soon... aamennnn....!!
Aaaaameeeeen.

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
sundus101 said:
:D Thankssss alot Brother.....:) Remember me in ur prayers....:)
Congrates Dear Sis,

You will get your PP back in couple of weeks since all is done for you already inshahullah, I am September 2011 application and its my wife case hope to get PPR request soon, couple of advices from your brother please book your ticket from non US route its less hassle for you keep your baggage under weight unless you want to pay some extra fee, please bring all your original documents with you if any translation needs to be done get it done and certified it there if it needs it for example your educational documents or degrees specially from UNI or college that you have attended its still cheaper to have it done there, get your resume up to date, reference letter from your current employment or employment letter if you have any work history, your driving License if you have one very important no matter what your plans are for future ( House wife or pursue a career ) please work of advise from your Brother once you inshaullah dont get with the flow keep focus get in to a career job or skilled training if you have career already get your self in to program that get you to work force in your field you may suffer in the beginning but in the long run you are established, trust me sis two income is better that one your life will be a head quicker inshahullah, last but not least please avoid bringing any exotic food any type of them with you, Canada Custom are huge hassle when it comes to these things if your are planing to bring lots of jewellery with you bring their receipt with you that shows there value or if they are too expensive made a receipt from a jewelry store for them to decrease their value to not get charge tax here, keep in mind that cash or any other valuable can not exceed CDN $ 10000 other wise you will get charge tax, hope you dont mind my advices, once again many many conrgrates for you, family and love once and wish you all the best in upcoming future and my Duhaa goes to all of us that are waiting to be united with our love once, Ammeen, if you need any advice or help please let me know.

Regards,

Cvimm

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
cvimm said:
Congrates Dear Sis,

You will get your PP back in couple of weeks since all is done for you already inshahullah, I am September 2011 application and its my wife case hope to get PPR request soon, couple of advices from your brother please book your ticket from non US route its less hassle for you keep your baggage under weight unless you want to pay some extra fee, please bring all your original documents with you if any translation needs to be done get it done and certified it there if it needs it for example your educational documents or degrees specially from UNI or college that you have attended its still cheaper to have it done there, get your resume up to date, reference letter from your current employment or employment letter if you have any work history, your driving License if you have one very important no matter what your plans are for future ( House wife or pursue a career ) please work of advise from your Brother once you inshaullah dont get with the flow keep focus get in to a career job or skilled training if you have career already get your self in to program that get you to work force in your field you may suffer in the beginning but in the long run you are established, trust me sis two income is better that one your life will be a head quicker inshahullah, last but not least please avoid bringing any exotic food any type of them with you, Canada Custom are huge hassle when it comes to these things if your are planing to bring lots of jewellery with you bring their receipt with you that shows there value or if they are too expensive made a receipt from a jewelry store for them to decrease their value to not get charge tax here, keep in mind that cash or any other valuable can not exceed CDN $ 10000 other wise you will get charge tax, hope you dont mind my advices, once again many many conrgrates for you, family and love once and wish you all the best in upcoming future and my Duhaa goes to all of us that are waiting to be united with our love once, Ammeen, if you need any advice or help please let me know.

Regards,

Cvimm
+1

Rumi131

Nov 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
16 aug 2013
Med's Done....
5th sept 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet...
cvimm said:
Congrates Dear Sis,

Regards,

Cvimm

Hey where do u live in canada? I need help regarding job.. I m computer engineer.. Never worked before in pak.. I will be going to Toronto.. What can I do to get job as soon as possible.. Where to apply.. And I know it's very very difficult to get my field job their.. What else can I do initially? Odd jobs..

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
sundus101 said:

Alhumdulilliah

Salam sister, Many Congratulations you have been on my mind as I have not seen you on the form a long time I'm so happy its the last step finally. May Allah bless you both and may you both with all that's Good in this world for the next In Sha Allah

Also welcome to Canada may you have a safe and happy trip and I pray you will be safe and happy In Sha Allah
May Allah bless you both with all that's GOOD In Sha Allah

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
cvimm said:
Congrates Dear Sis,

Regards,

Cvimm
salaam bro when u r going to give this advice ??? Lol

greenleaves

May 4, 2013
::)Kitna asaan tha tere HIJR main jaan ganwana
phir bhi aik muddat lagi jaan se jaate jaate ::)
O Allah hum sab ke liye asaani paida farma, Aameen.