Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Khawaja786 said:
Hi Everyone!

We are three applicants who have sponsored our spouses living in Pakistan from Canada since first Quarter of year 2012.

1. Shozib hamdia anwer (Simple Case of spouse(Husband))
2. beeba-bacha (Simple Case of spouse(wife))
3. Khawaja786 (Simple Case of spouse(Wife))

Our Re-medical was done in month of May-2013 (Last year).

We are waiting for PPR from CHC-Islamabad for last 9 months and getting so much frustrated day by day as May approaching.

Can someone had experience of so much wait after re-medical? This CHC - Islamabad id full of insane people and cheaters.
[/b]
Please share your experience.........
Salam don't give up now In Sha Allah. My husband passed medical Jan 30/13, passed interview Dec/12 Genuine Bona Fied Relationship but the Nika register was not a registered signer now they say its MOC and we sent then new Marriage Certificate in Sept and no word yet and its going on 41 months.
I pray Allah gets us all out of their darn hands In Sha Allah its driving us all crazy and the stress is unbearable.........

Micmac101

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam don't give up now In Sha Allah. My husband passed medical Jan 30/13, passed interview Dec/12 Genuine Bona Fied Relationship but the Nika register was not a registered signer now they say its MOC and we sent then new Marriage Certificate in Sept and no word yet and its going on 41 months.
I pray Allah gets us all out of their darn hands In Sha Allah its driving us all crazy and the stress is unbearable.........

Micmac101
Whenever I read ur posts I can't stop myself from thinking how patient and thankful you are despite of going through such tough times! I always pray for you that Allah helps you through this process with aafiyat and that your husband gets his visa ASAP!

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
cvimm said:
Hello Dear Khawaja786 and respected members,

Same here there, its a wife case and re - medical+ PCC and additional document request ( proof on ongoing relationship ) was requested on June 2013 and all was send no response yet, MP inquiry came back with same generic message as usual like other members, by the way its September 2011 application, my wife and I have made soo much duhaa its getting out of control we are in 29th month since the application was submitted, All I can ask for all of US is Ya Allah Rahem Farma. I thought the wife case would be easy since there is not much travel history and no complex background check no idea what they are up to.

Regards,
CVimm
Hi Cvimm,

Thanks for the update. These insane CHC-Islamabad people are acting as king maker.

Since no one can challenge them as Visa Officer have been given protected rights by government of Canada
so they can hold application on their behalf without any reason. But actually it is pressure from Conservative
government to hold maximum to kill time and increase timeline.

If I compare your/my case with successful one I/you will see most of them were given visa even they applied
before you/me and they might have missed something in their application but they consider it okay so all is good.

It is all luck If I see the list of documents I submitted I feel really bad how these people treat real case.
how come Canadian Citizenship useless since they consider you second or even third class citizen since
we originally belongs to Pakistan.

Now even I do not see anything abnormal in my GCMS notes. I have feeling they are holding for deliberately
and wants to make money on TRV. Since we are in situation in which are totally struck and dependent.

Only hope is GOD. I have noticed MP is getting same message and he does not bother why he is getting this message.
they keep business usual. They do NOT consider this as serious issue since we are Pakistani.

Couple of cases I know got approved even they were not complete wedding and they were Okay to approve
with Nikha even in 15 months. I wonder why they ask to complete wedding and they process wedding photos
since Nikah is only wedding requirement. Just imagine how they want to kill time and tease people in the name of background
checks on wedding photos...........this big game to kill time...................................Any how thanks again for your comments.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hladha said:
Whenever I read ur posts I can't stop myself from thinking how patient and thankful you are despite of going through such tough times! I always pray for you that Allah helps you through this process with aafiyat and that your husband gets his visa ASAP!
Salam and thank you for your prayers and everyone on the forum for all your prayers, it means a lot as only Allah above can answer them. May Allah hear all our prayers and bless you all for all your prayers In Sha Allah...Ameen

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam all forum members May Allah help us all In Sha Allah.

I received a call on Friday Feb 14/14 from my MP in my area. He told me he spoke to MP Chris Alexander head of Immigration Canada. He told me he presented our case with all the info from Sept 2010 to present Feb 2014. I had given him copies of GCSM Notes, along with print out of my Pass Port entries and exits from Pakistan.

Also he told him CIC Islamabad had written false info about me saying I was Christian when we married in 2010 when in fact I was Muslim and had converted in 2006 Alhumdulilliah.

Then the age difference they CIC Islamabad wrote it was unheard of when in fact the Holy Prophet (PBUH) married when he was 25 and his wife was 40.

Also the culture difference they CIC Islamabad it was unheard of when in fact I'm a North American Indian and the cultures are almost identical.

My MP said I laid it out and put it in his hands and said this is a Valid Marriage and Genuine Relationship with a Visa Officer saying so. He the MP said you had better do something as this woman is getting ready to move to Peshawar Pakistan.

I pray In Sha Allah that his effort will not go in vain. I ask everyone to please pray for us as you have been doing In Sha Allah and may Allah hear all our prayers In Sha Allah.....

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
From my notes I came to know that like many other members on this forum my wife's,
Group Name: WVR
Group Number: 1-2N9R5GC
is same like them who are waiting for ppr.

Everyone
a. Who is waiting for PPR
b. Jut got passport with Visa

Please share following information from GCMS Notes
your Group Name, Group Number and when Re-medical was done/received ppr.

This might help to all the members over here to know what the ........s.w........ CHC ISLAMABAD is doing with many cases waiting for PPR from the last many months.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
I think these are just random, computer generated numbers for activity on file.
Have you guys determined any links between these alpha-numeric codes?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum members May Allah help us all In Sha Allah.

I received a call on Friday Feb 14/14 from my MP in my area. He told me he spoke to MP Chris Alexander head of Immigration Canada. He told me he presented our case with all the info from Sept 2010 to present Feb 2014. I had given him copies of GCSM Notes, along with print out of my Pass Port entries and exits from Pakistan.

Also he told him CIC Islamabad had written false info about me saying I was Christian when we married in 2010 when in fact I was Muslim and had converted in 2006 Alhumdulilliah.

Then the age difference they CIC Islamabad wrote it was unheard of when in fact the Holy Prophet (PBUH) married when he was 25 and his wife was 40.

Also the culture difference they CIC Islamabad it was unheard of when in fact I'm a North American Indian and the cultures are almost identical.

My MP said I laid it out and put it in his hands and said this is a Valid Marriage and Genuine Relationship with a Visa Officer saying so. He the MP said you had better do something as this woman is getting ready to move to Peshawar Pakistan.

I pray In Sha Allah that his effort will not go in vain. I ask everyone to please pray for us as you have been doing In Sha Allah and may Allah hear all our prayers In Sha Allah.....
Asslamu Alaykum micmac101,

That is not fair they have no right to judge you. In Sha Allah now that this is gone to Chris he will do something and if dosen't than he will be in a lot of truble. May Allah swt make complete this journey for you asap.

ASyed :)

Rumi131

Nov 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
16 aug 2013
Med's Done....
5th sept 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet...
17 days passed still I didn't get my passport back.. Y is it taking forever... :(

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Rumi131 said:
16 days passed still I didn't got my passport back.. Y is it taking forever... :(
well u will get it soon dnt worry it takes 4 weeks before tht u will receive your passport and tell me one thing have you ever ordered GCMS notes ?? if yes then their is a certain group name n group Number on a very first page can u plz tell me wht it is in ur notes ?

aminashah

Aug 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2012
File Transfer...
july 2012
I want to send some supporting documents to CHC Islamabad... please tell me their postal adress

Rumi131

Nov 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
16 aug 2013
Med's Done....
5th sept 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet...
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
well u will get it soon dnt worry it takes 4 weeks before tht u will receive your passport and tell me one thing have you ever ordered GCMS notes ?? if yes then their is a certain group name n group Number on a very first page can u plz tell me wht it is in ur notes ?

But in most of the cases it took 10 days :(
No I never ordered GCMS..

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
aminashah said:
I want to send some supporting documents to CHC Islamabad... please tell me their postal adress
Asslamu Alaykum aminashah,

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION

Street address: Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan
Postal Address: High Commission of Canada
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

Send via TCS please remove PO BOX as they don't deliver to PO Box's

ASyed :-\

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes, i have. There is a link between ppr and these groups. Approx 10 forum members from these groups have similar fates. They group applicants have recieved remeds and all didnt get a reply for ppr. It can be 100% confirmed because ppl who got visa wont back and inform us about their groups to verify if all members who got visa are from this group or not.

canvis2006 said:
I think these are just random, computer generated numbers for activity on file.
Have you guys determined any links between these alpha-numeric codes?

rhotaki

Aug 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
Med's Request
01/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/20/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
ASyed said:
Asslamu Alaykum aminashah,

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION

Street address: Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan
Postal Address: High Commission of Canada
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

Send via TCS please remove PO BOX as they don't deliver to PO Box's

ASyed :-\
Can't we just scan and email all extra proofs? islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca?