Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum sundus101,

In Sha Allah Ameen... btw I'm a sister :)

ASyed
Ooppsss... Sorry Sister....:) Just Pray that the long process of all of Us ended soon InshaAllah....:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lsaleem said:
Can anyone help me with the following issue?
My husband received re-med + ppr on Dec 10, 2013. He did his re-med on Dec 16 and sent his pp to CHC with phep form on Dec 17, 2013.
On phep form my husband mistakenly put my info in the spouse column. Is it a big mistake?
Will it cause a delay or create confusion for VO?
Sister Plz share details when u sort out the issue so that the remaining ppl cud be aware of that n not make that mistake..... !!! I hope this should not make any problem for U..... i dnt knw the details where this info has been put but thy must knw tht u r Citizen Of Canada n Obviously spouse of ur husband...... !!! Plz share the details....!!

summ_22

Jul 17, 2013
lsaleem said:
When you sent your passport to chc-isb? I sent mine on dec 17, 2013 and now anxiously waiting for its return.
Can anyone else waiting for his/her passport with visa stamp from chc-isb?
My husband sent his passport on Dec 12,2013 received by CHC on the 14th. Up till now no news. Waiting anxiously

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
summ_22 said:
My husband sent his passport on Dec 12,2013 received by CHC on the 14th. Up till now no news. Waiting anxiously
Keep us update

I sent on 21 dec 13

What ur ecase showing? Pls update us any thing u heard from chc?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
summ_22 said:
afghan0123 said:
Keep us update

I sent on 21 dec 13

What ur ecase showing? Pls update us any thing u heard from chc?
OopppSsss... Have both of U contacted CHC Isb...? that are VO's back to Pak...? or have thy started work again....???

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
sundus101 said:
OopppSsss... Have both of U contacted CHC Isb...? that are VO's back to Pak...? or have thy started work again....???
Got an email from Islamabad a couple of days ago relating to an info update we made to our file about a month ago. I'm pregnant (I'm the sponsor and in Canada) and wanted to let them know in case that would make any positive difference. They told me that they updated our file with the info provided. So ya...I guess they're back to work :)

Also, I emailed CPP-O and Islamabad CHC because the last I knew, my file was in Ottawa, but this time, I got a reply from CHC Islamabad so I'm guessing my virtual file has finally been sent there (or so I hope)...I hope that's a good sign... ::)

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
Already yes those getting reply and re med and it means they are working but still no ppr or stamped visa return I think senior maybe not come still. ALLAH KNOW

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wyz said:
Got an email from Islamabad a couple of days ago relating to an info update we made to our file about a month ago. I'm pregnant (I'm the sponsor and in Canada) and wanted to let them know in case that would make any positive difference. They told me that they updated our file with the info provided. So ya...I guess they're back to work :)

Also, I emailed CPP-O and Islamabad CHC because the last I knew, my file was in Ottawa, but this time, I got a reply from CHC Islamabad so I'm guessing my virtual file has finally been sent there (or so I hope)...I hope that's a good sign... ::)
First of all MashaAllah many many congratz Sis....:) yes it means thy r working..... i hv tried to call CHC so many times but no one is replying thr.... only answering by automatic reply.....:( Good Luck Sis....:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
afghan0123 said:
Already yes those getting reply and re med and it means they are working but still no ppr or stamped visa return I think senior maybe not come still. ALLAH KNOW
Yeah may be...:( For sure Allah knows better..... I hope thy will process atleast 2011's cases as early as possible, with no more delay InshaAllah.....!!

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
sundus101 said:
First of all MashaAllah many many congratz Sis....:) yes it means thy r working..... i hv tried to call CHC so many times but no one is replying thr.... only answering by automatic reply.....:( Good Luck Sis....:)
Thank you :)

Instead try doing the case specific enquiry on the CIC Islamabad site, I think you will have more luck there.

Also applied for a TRV for my husband, it's our first try at that so InshaAllah, if Allah wills it maybe my husband can be here to see our newborn baby since I don't think he will receive the PR approval in time.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wyz said:
Thank you :)

Instead try doing the case specific enquiry on the CIC Islamabad site, I think you will have more luck there.

Also applied for a TRV for my husband, it's our first try at that so InshaAllah, if Allah wills it maybe my husband can be here to see our newborn baby since I don't think he will receive the PR approval in time.
U Welcom....:) hahha Yes U r right.... Luck is very important....n Every thing depends upon THE ALMIGHTY..... If HE want than no one can stop our Visa's to be in our hand...:)

Well again Best of Luck n i pray that both of U should be together to see ur newborn... InshaAllah...:)

Please remember me in ur prayers too that i get my visa as early as possible bcoz i want to be with my husband bfr my wedding anniversary... so plz plz pray fro me.....!!

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
Sis as they mentioned in site that no person will attempt phone call. Operator not transfer ur call to vo.
Sis u should wait still u did medical few days befor so atleast wait 2-3 months. In shaa Allah u will hear good news.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
U Welcom....:) hahha Yes U r right.... Luck is very important....n Every thing depends upon THE ALMIGHTY..... If HE want than no one can stop our Visa's to be in our hand...:)

Well again Best of Luck n i pray that both of U should be together to see ur newborn... InshaAllah...:)

Please remember me in ur prayers too that i get my visa as early as possible bcoz i want to be with my husband bfr my wedding anniversary... so plz plz pray fro me.....!!
Is it ur wedding first anniversary?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Wyz said:

Asslamualikum Wyz,

Congratulations! In Sha Allah when your baby is born please submit bc and long form to CHC. (You may already know this so sorry for repeat). This will help your case or so I've been told.

I'm also Canadian and had my baby 16 months ago in Canada... but brought her to PK when she was 2 months old to see her daddy because the TRV that we had applied for prior to her birth was declined :(

ASyed :)

lsaleem

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 30, 2012
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
Remed December 10, 2013
Med's Done....
December 16, 2013
Interview........
Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon......Hopefully After EID
sundus101 said:
Tracking numbers now a days are very random.... the sequence we were following stoped in dec.... n than the again i knew tht has started from previous reference so thr is no sequence order at the moment.....:( Plz share tracking numbers if any one receives any update from CHC...!!!
Thanx for replying. I'll share mine if I receive any.