Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
rkinvest said:
Hello All,

My file was put in interview queue in March but I kept on sending more proofs. At that time my E-Case was "Application Received".

Today I saw that it was changed to "In-Process" and states "We have started processing the application as of Dec 6, 2013".

Could someone please tell me what it means? Is the file still in interview queue?

Regards
I don't think your file is in interview queue any more. Just from what I have seen "process" only appears on your statys if officer is reviewing your case towards making the decision on it.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
ch.immigration said:
a sincere advice to u sis
plz send more proofs this month
that includes ur bills ur hubby bills skype chat screen shots ecards emails
vibet /whatapp call history money transfer slips
May allah help us all
and if ur hubnd can come over and u guys can also send the proof of that visit
Thanks Brother for this advice but our lawyer is not sending any update.... n saying i won't send until CHC ask to....!!! n at this stage we r unable to take decision of sending proofs on our own behalf..... coz dnt knw abt CHC what will thy think over it as whatevr i hv observed thy take different decisions in every case......!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
ch.immigration agree with you totally,

ws sis, I am confused I don't know what is happening with me please pray. After interview my online status says med received and Decision made. I called MP and he was told that they have made the decision and letter was sent out to application next day of interview - but my husband did not receive anything - I am thinking they must have send it to my lawyer here in Canada as she is also his representative. They did not say to MP that what was decision they have made. Please pray for me Thanks ...

question from others: do cic also reject cases after medical?
Allah Tala will help u Sis ... dnt worry.... n plz tell me how was ur husband's interview...??? n what VO told him in the end...?
If no one has rcvd tht letter thn i think U shd ask CHC by email or fax or ask ur lawyer to ask frm CHC...???

Sis r u sure tht if status shws in proces thn it means tht No more in interview Queue...????

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
hhassa said:
ch.immigration agree with you totally,

ws sis, I am confused I don't know what is happening with me please pray. After interview my online status says med received and Decision made. I called MP and he was told that they have made the decision and letter was sent out to application next day of interview - but my husband did not receive anything - I am thinking they must have send it to my lawyer here in Canada as she is also his representative. They did not say to MP that what was decision they have made. Please pray for me Thanks ...

question from others: do cic also reject cases after medical?
didnt they tell your husband hows his interview went? and what they said at the end of inteview?
"decision made" before passport request is negative sign most probably but lets hope for the good...
i have seen some cases decision made before PP is PPR... but it depend hows your husband interview
went with VO...

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
flying Canada said:
didnt they tell your husband hows his interview went? and what they said at the end of inteview?
"decision made" before passport request is negative sign most probably but lets hope for the good...
i have seen some cases decision made before PP is PPR... but it depend hows your husband interview
went with VO...
VO did not say you pass or fail. VO said I am not fully convinced and I am not making my decision right now. VO said I know you have provided me a lot of things a lot of things... I will look at your file again and make my decision this afternoon.
I have also seen DM before PP is negative but that is even before medical. We did our medical because it came along interview letter.
I don't believe that VO make 100% decision based on how interview went. Interview is really formality where they try to judge you and finalize decision for you. But of course if interview completely screw it up by saying wrong marriage date or something similar that's another story.
I have read so many posts where people are saying VO was so rude .. she did not even look at our proves that was asked to bring in the interview and at the end VO told them you are refused. I am also looking in to appeal options I just hope I don't have to go in to that INSHALLAH

Sundus: ask your hubby to take control of the situation and don't rely on the lawyer only. I hope your husband visited you since 2011 - if spouse don't visit applicant for CIC it is one of the reason where CIC thinks "not genuine marriage". From your GCMS notes: they must have mentioned why they put your file in interview queue, try to overcome that as soon as possible- this will help

I have a lot of things/opinion/does/don't to share that I have learned from this process but I just want to get something from the CIC so I can be sure of my own case ..
please pray for me thank you very much

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hhassa said:
VO did not say you pass or fail. VO said I am not fully convinced and I am not making my decision right now. VO said I know you have provided me a lot of things a lot of things... I will look at your file again and make my decision this afternoon.
I have also seen DM before PP is negative but that is even before medical. We did our medical because it came along interview letter.
I don't believe that VO make 100% decision based on how interview went. Interview is really formality where they try to judge you and finalize decision for you. But of course if interview completely screw it up by saying wrong marriage date or something similar that's another story.
I have read so many posts where people are saying VO was so rude .. she did not even look at our proves that was asked to bring in the interview and at the end VO told them you are refused. I am also looking in to appeal options I just hope I don't have to go in to that INSHALLAH

Sundus: ask your hubby to take control of the situation and don't rely on the lawyer only. I hope your husband visited you since 2011 - if spouse don't visit applicant for CIC it is one of the reason where CIC thinks "not genuine marriage". From your GCMS notes: they must have mentioned why they put your file in interview queue, try to overcome that as soon as possible- this will help

I have a lot of things/opinion/does/don't to share that I have learned from this process but I just want to get something from the CIC so I can be sure of my own case ..
the best thing is to wait
Inshallah it ll b a positive decision
Cic is v unpredictable
u cant assume things what they are doing
I pray all of us finish this long painful time with patience
Ameen

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhassa said:

InshaAllah all will be good at the end Sis... Aamennn, don't worry....!! Just Pray to Allah, only HE can resolve our problems...!!!

My husband visited me in 2012, Plz tell me how many times u visited ur husband in this duration...?? n Did u send proofs ur visit to CHC...?? Did u go with ur husband in interview...???

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
rkinvest said:
No I have not filled out any forms again since APR 2012.
Does it mean that interview is waived? Will I be asked to fill out teh forms again?
I am not fully sure but if you look at the pattern it looks like you will hearing from CHC-I soon, IA. Have you ordered notes? Why were in Interview Queue?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
sundus101 said:
InshaAllah all will be good at the end Sis... Aamennn, don't worry....!! Just Pray to Allah, only HE can resolve our problems...!!!

My husband visited me in 2012, Plz tell me how many times u visited ur husband in this duration...?? n Did u send proofs ur visit to CHC...?? Did u go with ur husband in interview...???
I was rejected you should not listen to any of my advice sorry and good bye.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
hhassa said:

Hey whats up? Why do u sound upset?

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
kaz2013 said:
I am not fully sure but if you look at the pattern it looks like you will hearing from CHC-I soon, IA. Have you ordered notes? Why were in Interview Queue?
I ordered the notes in March and it said "Convoke for an Interview" as the VO was not convinced of our marriage. Since then, I have sent more proofs twice (June and Oct)...The status changed to "In process" last week, I am not sure if they will call for an interview or has it been waived due to more proofs

Umair4590750

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad :p
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah
I got my visa.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umair4590750 said:
Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah
I got my visa.

Many many congratulation
You end of this frustrated waiting

Keep all In ur prayer, share ua ur timeline

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhassa said:
Sad to hear that, May Allah solve your problem ameen.

Sis, if possible tell us what reason they mentioned in letter for rejection of ur husband?

asadiya

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
Doc's Request.
September 2013
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
November 25
VISA ISSUED...
December 14 Alhamdullah Alhamdullah Alhamdullah yeeeeeeeeeees
Mashallah many congrats umair. That is great news.
Can you please tell when you sent your passport and when you got it back