+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

TheArsenal

Nov 2, 2013
Asallamualakum everyone.

I saw this forum after browsing and trying to find some information on sponsorship/immigration processes for spouses from Pakistan.

I applied for my wife in August 2012 and I got an approval letter on October 5th, 2012 that I am eligible to sponsor. It has been a year but yet, there is no sign of any processing according to the CIC.GC.CA website. Is there something I am missing?

I contacted the call centre about my wife's file. According to the call centre agent, he said it would take approximately 14 months starting from October 5th, 2012. I even contacted Islamabad's office through e-mail. No answer.

I called Mississauga's processing office as well, they told me that the file is not in their hands rather - it has been transferred to the office in Ottawa. Why is it in Ottawa? Shouldn't it be in Pakistan?

This is why I am here now because I have some unanswered questions and thought why not give it a shot here?

TheArsenal

Nov 2, 2013
Princesss said:
My hubby got his passport back today (in 1 week)
And, he's coming to Canada tomorrow :)
Congratulations! Make duaa for all of us that for what you have....everyone one else on this forum should get it too!

MashAllah!

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Princesss said:
My hubby got his passport back today (in 1 week)
And, he's coming to Canada tomorrow :)
MashaAllah! Congratulations Princess :)

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Hey guys and gals (using my husband's account), I need your help. Please guide me.

My husband has sponsored me and now I am landed in Canada since 8 months, officially PR.

I am pregnant and wish to call my mother to Canada for moral support, for the remaining duration of pregnancy and post pregnancy.

I wish to take the easiest and fastest route possible. I see the Super Visa to be it. Do you think so too?

What steps should I be taking right now, do I need to provide a letter from my doctor? If anyone has experience in this matter, please let me know.

Thanks!

asadiya

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
Doc's Request.
September 2013
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
November 25
VISA ISSUED...
December 14 Alhamdullah Alhamdullah Alhamdullah yeeeeeeeeeees
Mashallah princess this great news.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
TheArsenal said:
Asallamualakum everyone.

I saw this forum after browsing and trying to find some information on sponsorship/immigration processes for spouses from Pakistan.

I applied for my wife in August 2012 and I got an approval letter on October 5th, 2012 that I am eligible to sponsor. It has been a year but yet, there is no sign of any processing according to the CIC.GC.CA website. Is there something I am missing?

I contacted the call centre about my wife's file. According to the call centre agent, he said it would take approximately 14 months starting from October 5th, 2012. I even contacted Islamabad's office through e-mail. No answer.

I called Mississauga's processing office as well, they told me that the file is not in their hands rather - it has been transferred to the office in Ottawa. Why is it in Ottawa? Shouldn't it be in Pakistan?

This is why I am here now because I have some unanswered questions and thought why not give it a shot here?
thats pretty normal...we share almost same timeline and even i didnt hear anything yet from CIC,,ottawa is part of processing just to less burden of islambad office,,i emailed them last week and they said that my physical file is in ottawa and e-file is in islamabad.

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
lonelyinca said:
Hey guys and gals (using my husband's account), I need your help. Please guide me.

My husband has sponsored me and now I am landed in Canada since 8 months, officially PR.

I am pregnant and wish to call my mother to Canada for moral support, for the remaining duration of pregnancy and post pregnancy.

I wish to take the easiest and fastest route possible. I see the Super Visa to be it. Do you think so too?

What steps should I be taking right now, do I need to provide a letter from my doctor? If anyone has experience in this matter, please let me know.

Thanks!
you may call your mother on visit visa but i think on super visa you need to fulfill some of cic
requirements like you need specific income to apply on super visa plus get medical insurance
for your mother at least one year..

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
ecas is not a reliable source, doesn't always give updated info. Mine, even after remedical states the same that it did since day 1....

afghan0123 said:
Those who done remidical what is status in ecase
1. Aplication received
2. In process

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
ecas is not a reliable source, doesn't always give updated info. Mine, even after remedical states the same that it did since day 1....
Since when your medical has been done? is it update on E-case?
I'm so frustrated, CHC just took away my sleep my smile. Hope to get ppr soon.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Mid aug. It wasn't updated on ecas. CHC don't care about our health...

afghan0123 said:
Since when your medical has been done? is it update on E-case?
I'm so frustrated, CHC just took away my sleep my smile. Hope to get ppr soon.

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Has any one any idea that my sister sponsored us UNDER PARRENTS AND GRAND PARRENTS "including 3 dependent childern" in 2010 from Mississuage CPC, In August we were asked to fill variuous forms and were asked to submit police report, birth certificate and personal history etc within 3 monts. we filed all these to Mississauga CPC in early October 2013 and the Canadian Post receipt print out shows that the case was received.

NOW HAS ANY ONE ANY IDEA THAT HOW LONG MISSISSAUGA CPC TAKES TO FURTHER TAKE UP OUR CASE AND WHAT COULD BE THE NEXT STEPS?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammad123455 said:
Has any one any idea that my sister sponsored us UNDER PARRENTS AND GRAND PARRENTS "including 3 dependent childern" in 2010 from Mississuage CPC, In August we were asked to fill variuous forms and were asked to submit police report, birth certificate and personal history etc within 3 monts. we filed all these to Mississauga CPC in early October 2013 and the Canadian Post receipt print out shows that the case was received.

NOW HAS ANY ONE ANY IDEA THAT HOW LONG MISSISSAUGA CPC TAKES TO FURTHER TAKE UP OUR CASE AND WHAT COULD BE THE NEXT STEPS?
5 people, CHC will take long time to process all case....rest ALLAH knows well
and i think CHC-london will work on ur case