18-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014 (SHUKAR HAI KHUDA KA)
Hi, I am from Pakistan

My husband sponsored me from Canada and the status is

Decision made on Sponsorship Application Status. The details are:

1)We received your application to sponsor (Applicant Name) on January 10, 2012.
2) We sent you a letter on February 28, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And under Permanent Application Status is:
1) We received (Applicant name) application for permanent residence on January 10, 2012.

And my Husband received original Educational documents from case processing pilot Ottawa on August 13, 2013

can anybody please tell me what is the next step after this. Thank you

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Far away said:
Salam, I am waiting from the last 36 months since applied and 42 months since our marriage, They are still silent. Whatever is the reason behind our case. They should ask if they need any thing. Its says justice delayed justice denied, ITs not chc its the canadian govt which is all doing this. VIsa officer are just employee they are just following the policies. They cant do any thing. This is only the govt who is doing every thing. We can only do this thing to go to parliment and throw egges and tomatoos to these people. It will create a issue it will come to media but through this every one willl know that how this govt is treating us. There may be a small police case upon this. But it will not effect our case instead it will effect positvly that due to frustration some one did this. and its natural if it is a genuine case. My bad lucK I am very far from parliment , Other wise i do what I said,
thanks some one has to cross this barrior other wise we all will be on the same boat. some one has to become a 1st drop of rain,
36 months :mad: share ur timeline please!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
Far away said:
Salam, I am waiting from the last 36 months since applied and 42 months since our marriage, They are still silent. Whatever is the reason behind our case. They should ask if they need any thing. Its says justice delayed justice denied, ITs not chc its the canadian govt which is all doing this. VIsa officer are just employee they are just following the policies. They cant do any thing. This is only the govt who is doing every thing. We can only do this thing to go to parliment and throw egges and tomatoos to these people. It will create a issue it will come to media but through this every one willl know that how this govt is treating us. There may be a small police case upon this. But it will not effect our case instead it will effect positvly that due to frustration some one did this. and its natural if it is a genuine case. My bad lucK I am very far from parliment , Other wise i do what I said,
thanks some one has to cross this barrior other wise we all will be on the same boat. some one has to become a 1st drop of rain,
WSalam.... :O Did u contacted any one...? Did u contacted ur MP....? Have u rcvd any update from CHC...? If no than plz contact ur MP , may be he will do some thing for U....!!!

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
To as1985:

It is normal to receiving IMM forms after long gap by chc because they need your updated information
and any changes in your circumstances since you applied so it nothing to worry about it.

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
miyyal said:
Hi, I am from Pakistan

My husband sponsored me from Canada and the status is

Decision made on Sponsorship Application Status. The details are:

1)We received your application to sponsor (Applicant Name) on January 10, 2012.
2) We sent you a letter on February 28, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

And under Permanent Application Status is:
1) We received (Applicant name) application for permanent residence on January 10, 2012.

And my Husband received original Educational documents from case processing pilot Ottawa on August 13, 2013

can anybody please tell me what is the next step after this. Thank you
your next step would be receiving IMM forms, Re PCC, Re Medical request from chc islamabad.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Salam to all forum members......
Can any one tell me plz the meaning of Undertaking Length (months)......???? I hv mentined ths in my gcms notes..... plz reply.....!!!!!

hammadanam

Dec 19, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE!

I HAVE AN IDEA!

I THINK WE SHOULD ALL HOLD A PEACEFUL PROTEST, TO DECREASE SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP CASE TIMES FOR PAKISTAN, SINCE IT KEEPS INCREASING, ITS 31 MONTHS NOW! I FEEL BAD FOR NEW APPLICANTS!​

THE MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION IS IN AJAX!
Let Me Know If Its A Good Idea!​

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
sundus101 said:
Salam to all forum members......
Can any one tell me plz the meaning of Undertaking Length (months)......???? I hv mentined ths in my gcms notes..... plz reply.....!!!!!
You got your notes? I still didn't get mine! Oh and that means your sponsor is financially responsible for you for 3 years (as he signed that undertaking)

Nimi1512

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 (Asked for supp forms and police certificate)
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
Med's Request
October 2013 + supplementary forms and RePCC
Med's Done....
October 2013
Passport Req..
November 29th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 14th, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshALlah
micmac101 said:
The days seem so long just waiting this terrible processing game. You are like holding your breath for the shoe to fall and all you hear is silence. It bothers me that they do interviews and in the GCSM notes they write a different response. They go back and forth like your on a monkey bar and quote the words from the Visa Officer and her decision that its a Genuine relationship and satisfied with this marriage. Then they write negative reports and miss information.

When my MP's Secretary pointed this out to them they said oh we made a mistake, but we as the clients of CIC Islamabad are at their mercy. We pay for a services and they leave us hanging. If this was a private business we would take our business some place else for sure. Its over the processing time by 37 months.

I have had faith and hope in Allah for all our blessing and I'm grateful for all this time I can visit my husband and family but I want to stop visiting and start a life. This process of 31 months they are slowly killing families by making couples angry over this processing time.

We all the sponsors and applicants should do something. What I mean is others after us will apply and see the timeline of others and we get nervous. My hope and my prayers is Allah makes us all stronger by having patience because without faith and patience's our day would be harder.

My family is like saying when will he be here and ask a million questions why is it taking so long its endless it seems with CIC Islamabad its like Ground Hog Day the movie......... I pray that soon this process will be over In Sha Allah... Oh Allah please hear my prayers In Sha Allah

Just prayy everthingg will be alright inshALlah. I was just wondering why did they conducted an interview for you? Are you a nikah onlyy case or something?

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
salaam to all forum member's

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jerry84 said:
You got your notes? I still didn't get mine! Oh and that means your sponsor is financially responsible for you for 3 years (as he signed that undertaking)
:O.... Means...? i didnt get what u trying to say ? which undertaking...? ... Plz explain....!!!
When did u ordered ur gcms...?

asadiya

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
Doc's Request.
September 2013
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
November 25
VISA ISSUED...
December 14 Alhamdullah Alhamdullah Alhamdullah yeeeeeeeeeees
This process is too too painful to bear. I have been patiently waiting since Dec 2011 and still they have not requested passport. This is causing stress, anxiety and loss of focus and interest.
Nothing seems to interest me and worse it is creating distance between us couples.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I cannot take this anymore!!!! May Allah forgive me but I wish they at CIC Islamabad would all go to hell!!!!

Like Canada says your file must be in English or French?? They can't even write proper English in GCMS Notes for goodness sake. I have no idea where they took their training but a child could write proper English better than these people. So many miss spelled words its pathetic!!!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
I cannot take this anymore!!!! May Allah forgive me but I wish they at CIC Islamabad would all go to hell!!!!

Like Canada says your file must be in English or French?? They can't even write proper English in GCMS Notes for goodness sake. I have no idea where they took their training but a child could write proper English better than these people. So many miss spelled words its pathetic!!!!!
U r right Sis..... Same from my side.... CIC Islamabad would all go to hell...!!! :(
What update on ur case...???