+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam also don't forget payment fee and also ask for a receipt along with a tracking number may all work out well for you In Sha Allah
Thank you for your kind feedback, noted well. How long it will takes that CHC receive medical Test?

What is the main reason that CHC Call For interview?

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
time to go said:
Congratzzz.. If you done E-medical then you do not need tracking numbers as they upload your result online so no tracking numbers and your next step will be PPR In Sha Allah soon.
In sha Allah, Thank you dear.
Keep me in your prayers, I hope and pray for everyone to be with their families soon Insha Allah, the process is too much frustrating.

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Tomorrow never dies said:
today's tracking numbers 08 Oct 2013

23009669879----- To ----23009669890
only a few :(

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
khtaana said:
Hi all. A.A.
By the grace of almighty Allah my wife has eventually got PPR on 26th Sept and CHC Islamabad received her PP on 30th September.
My timeline as follows:
Applied April 2011.
File txfrd to Islamabad May 2011.
AOR Jan 2012.
Docs requested updated forms and re-PCC Mar 2012.
Refused May 2012. Reason being the rascal visa officer ignorant of Law. I was a PR who lived 6 months with my wife in Pakistan and he said you don't meet residence requirement of being a sponsor.

appealed July 2012 and won through written submissions Only in Nov 2012. IAD clearly told thy VO's decision was Invalid at Law. (But he already wasted enough of our precious time)

Nov 2012 till May 2013 no news from anywhere.

30th May 2013 received email from CPP- Ottawa stating our file has been trxfrd to them for further processing. Same day they emailed for updated Forms incase of any chane in info ONLY. Plus they sent Medical Request.

6th June 2013 remedical but delayed due to some further TB tests. 9th September all tests done and medical completed.

13th September Ecas updated with medical results received.

26th September PPR from CPP-Ottawa via Email with instructions of PP submission to Islamabad VO.
PP received by Islamabad VO on 30 th September and same day Ecas changed to decision made. After that never heard anything from them.

Regards and stay positive all.
Many Congratzz to both of on having ur wife's Visa....:) Plz all ppl from 2011, those who have gotten n getting thr visa's ... Pray for remaining very few that we all get our visa's soon and be with our sole mates as early as possible... InshaAllah...!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
afghan0123 said:
Thank you for your kind feedback, noted well. How long it will takes that CHC receive medical Test?

Here are some following reasons for which applicants get in interview queue for at Islamabad.......
1. Traveling History
2. Applicant previously lived in Canada(includes previous attempts to settle in Canada)
3. Bride is older then groom
4. More then 1 marriage
5. Nikah only Case
6. Security Risk
and may be more.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
afghan0123 said:
Keep me in your prayers, I hope and pray for everyone to be with their families soon Insha Allah, the process is too much frustrating.
Aamennn inshaAllah....!!! Yeah Bitterly Frustrating....:mad:

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afghan0123 said:
Yes sure and keep me in your prayers to, In Sha Allah hope we all will get rid of this long process and reunite with our love ones Ameen

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khtaana said:
Hi all. A.A.
By the grace of almighty Allah my wife has eventually got PPR on 26th Sept and CHC Islamabad received her PP on 30th September.
My timeline as follows:
Applied April 2011.
File txfrd to Islamabad May 2011.
AOR Jan 2012.
Docs requested updated forms and re-PCC Mar 2012.
Refused May 2012. Reason being the rascal visa officer ignorant of Law. I was a PR who lived 6 months with my wife in Pakistan and he said you don't meet residence requirement of being a sponsor.

appealed July 2012 and won through written submissions Only in Nov 2012. IAD clearly told thy VO's decision was Invalid at Law. (But he already wasted enough of our precious time)

Nov 2012 till May 2013 no news from anywhere.

30th May 2013 received email from CPP- Ottawa stating our file has been trxfrd to them for further processing. Same day they emailed for updated Forms incase of any chane in info ONLY. Plus they sent Medical Request.

6th June 2013 remedical but delayed due to some further TB tests. 9th September all tests done and medical completed.

13th September Ecas updated with medical results received.

26th September PPR from CPP-Ottawa via Email with instructions of PP submission to Islamabad VO.
PP received by Islamabad VO on 30 th September and same day Ecas changed to decision made. After that never heard anything from them.

Regards and stay positive all.
Congratulate both of you, may Allah shower his blessing on you and all of us Ameen.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
When will I get my PPR, its so fraustratingggggggggggggggg :mad: :mad:
What's your timeline ??

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afghan0123 said:

medical uploaded on cic website after 4 or 5 days and chc can access medical result online and reason for interview may varies depend on case most probably interview reasons genuine relationship, 2nd marriages case, security and criminal background, traveling history, Nikkah only case, age differences, husband wife status differences, previously visited Canada, traveling within some sensitive countries which may create red flags for chc.. and other alot reasons.

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When will I get my PPR, its so fraustratingggggggggggggggg :mad: :mad:
do not worry be patient and have faith on Allah we all are in same boat and me also waiting for my PPR

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Thanx Sundus and time to go and all for yr wishes. Please pray we get our passports back soon as 11th is the last working day for CHC and tcs before Eid. And it doesn't seem like we would be able to celebrate this Eid together. Still thnx to Allah that we have reached the final process eventually. Coz people are telling me that CIC generally keeps the passport for several weeks or months sometimes :(