CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patient Immigrant said:
seriously?? ???
my spouse told me that one can even fill the form and pay landing fee at airport...
Dear members kindly guide me
click this link hope it helps

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-landing-fees-t17931.0.html

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Patient Immigrant said:
Great! so at this stage when i am waiting for my pp req after done re-med, is it compulsory to pay landing fee to let it not affect the process?
Yes ! I think they will ask you to submit the fee when they will send you PPR

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
time to go said:
click this link hope it helps

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-landing-fees-t17931.0.html
Thank you so much waseem sandhu and time to go for such an informative link!
God bless you

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Patient Immigrant said:
Thank you so much waseem sandhu and time to go for such an informative link!
God bless you
Most welcome Bro :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
hazamc said:
Congraion for your baby. As far as I can understand and believe is that your file is still in process and actually by now you should have received your Ppr because your medical is going to be expire on Nov 2013. You should immediately contact MP of your area or apply for notes. I pray that you get your ppr and visa before Nov 2013 or you have to redo your remed.
May Allah help you and all of us who are being tortured by CHC Isl.

asslamualikum hazamc

jazak allah / thank you so much for ur response... I'm currently residing in PK with my husband and now 1 yr old daughter. So unable to contact MP what do you mean by apply for notes?

In sh Allah I will make dua for all that are "being tortured by CHC Isl."

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
MRS SAM said:
didn't u done medical before sending ur application
asslamualikum MRS SAM

no I did not I was informed by so many not to that Islamabad will request for medical when they are ready

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Asslamualikum CVimm
Jazak allah / thank you for ur reply it was of great assistance. CPPO-Ottawa were the ones that had requested for my husbands medical last year nov 2012.

Recently received my NICOP cards and scanned and emailed them to Islamabad... was that wrong should I be sending them to CPPO-Ottawa?

Also due to the concerns currently taking place in PK I want to return to Canada with my 1 year old daughter but she will not be willing to leave her dad behind and I don't want to leave my husband behind. Can I apply for refugee status? Anyone's thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

I've been researching but cannot find any real answers. I feel unsafe as a Canadian citizen in PK. Please don't take that the wrong way anyone.

In sh Allah will make dua for you and all others that all sponsorships are completed and were all with our loved ones before the end of 2013

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
cvimm said:
Dear Asyed<

Salam and Ramadan Mubarak to you, family and love once and Congratz on your lovely baby daughter, as per the info on your E-Case all looks normal, your application is submitted and the Medical results received. now what you have to do to find out where your file is, CPPO - Ottwa or CHC -ISB, you can find out easily by calling Immigration Hotline here in Canada ( 1-888 - 242 -2100 ) its good to know if you have any question where to make an inquiry in future correspondence dealing with Visa office. now I will explain it to you what is the next process either way ( CPPO - Ottawa or CHC - ISB )

First - after you get your sponsor approval from Mississauga , you will your AOR for the first stage of the process, the file get transfer to visa office.

Second - once the file get transfer to visa office ( CPPO-Ottawa or CHC - ISB ) it collect ( Dust and Dirt ) for about 12 months and waiting for initial review, after initial review if everything is in order you get Remed request - Re PCC and some generic forms if they want to update your file and PPR request, if not the file goes for interview waiting list which can take these days any where between 8 to 12 month, if you can avoid this hassle please send good quality supporting documents to visa office prior to review it helps a lot. your will get the visa back now these days for Husband it takes around 24 to 28 months for wife around 18 to 20 months part of a normal process.

Third - if the case is complex and you are in interview waiting list or additional document request prior to review, keep that in mind anytime a correspondence request it will delay you file for about 3 months, to give you an idea it take any visa office one month to open mail and attach supporting documents to file you can calculate the rest or complex security background check specially Male from Pak and Afghan national.

please prepare your self mentally for the timing as it will be very hard on you with new born baby, once you accept the timing you will be fine as you will accept the reality of the matter, please keep that in mind that your baby daughter will be a great prove of genuine relationship and also will avoid the conditional PR 2 year for your husband once he get here in Canada, for couples that have the kid the conditional PR bar would not apply. good luck and wish you all the best. if you need further help please let us know, this form is great people are always help full and keep me in your Duhaa please I need it these days, as I am waiting for my wife for the past 22 months to get here and hope you will reunite with you husband asap inshahullah.

Warm Regards,
CVimm
thank you so very much

Zain_Ali

Sep 21, 2013
As-salamu-alaykum to all brothers and sisters,

(I Am Venting Out)!!!

I do not know where to begin, it’s just so depressing. I am all but jaded being in this sunken relation of gloom and emotional dejection with my so-called life partner.

I have been married for almost 1 ½ year now; professionally I am a graduate from Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE) Karachi, currently working in Qatar as Radio Frequency Engineer for Aerospace and Defense Ingenium Technologies, a San Diego based company. Anyways, I was married in March 2012 and later in May 2013 I have received my passport back with visa stamped. It was an arranged marriage been tailored by our parents, but now I want to call it quits, When the application was being processed in CHC-I, she was asked several times to be accompanied with me in Qatar but she stayed reluctant. Her bizarre behavior have always puzzled me, always made me thinking about mending my ways. How could I be so wrong knowing her? I don’t believe my senses that I have made that stupidity of marrying her! How easily I have made a firm conviction in personality lies about her made up by my scoundrel in-laws? Regretting why I put my reputation at such worthless stake?!!

As my curiosity grows concerning her behavior; I started investigating her past and after three months of swift digging it was discovered that my wife is a patient of multiple mental disorders: Schizophrenic, bipolar disorder, paradoxical disorder, paranoia, bizarre delusions & hallucinations with disorganized speech and disturbed emotional responses, etc. In the entire time of our relationship I am shocked to become aware of her inconsistencies and instabilities to perform normally for even menial house chores. She can’t drive a car because of consistent breakdown of thoughts; she can’t even cook food for that matter. She can’t study or peruse a career; she can’t wake up in the morning, the antipsychotic medicine namely: Olanzapine, she takes to control her anxiety; keeps her sedated most of the times.

All in all, after knowing all this I made the decision to leave the relationship. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. The last 1 ½ years have been the greatest trouble for me. It was like living with a ticking time bomb of emotions, you’re always walking on egg shells, always trying to please her to keep the peace, never discussing her habits, never talking about her verbal abuse to me. I look back and think what I could have done differently, I don’t know. I tried to get her help. She has been hospitalized three times; she was treated by two psychiatrists. One wanted to commit her and the other felt she was fit to go home and take care of the stuff, with the stipulation that she would take her medication regularly. She is constantly claiming as in her psychosis that people are stalking her, threatening her, everyone’s out to get her, that I am not her husband, the list goes on and on. I have started divorce proceedings and I’m ending the relationship, already canceled my visa, because I feel I have no other choice.

Advice: Be aware who you marry, know her/him in and out before making any commitments.

Thank you
Ali

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
need urgent help
i submit my passport 16 september 2013
today i check i showing decision made just in 6 days
aor mera adress b change nae howa pakistan wala hi hai
anyone can help me?
yeh kya howa hai?

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
13mera7 said:
need urgent help
i submit my passport 16 september 2013
today i check i showing decision made just in 6 days
aor mera adress b change nae howa pakistan wala hi hai
anyone can help me?
yeh kya howa hai?
Hey dun wrry! pp is on it's way..u ll get it any day soon

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Person to be sponsored lives in Canada
Type of sponsorship application:
Step 1 — Assessment of sponsor and person being sponsored
Spouse, common-law partner in Canada
11 months
(initial assessment)
Step 2 — Medical, security, background checks and other verifications for person being sponsored
8 months
Working on applications received on October 21, 2012

guys this is what i can see on the website.... is it that way?
they are working equally on all files not according to the country timeline it makes it 19 months for every one