+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear don't call IOM for appointment, try to book an appointment in Lahore or Karachi office and to get an appointment personally take the letter that you received from embassy in which they asked you for re-medical,
but i think normally they do not make appointment in person for appointment they have given number which you need to call Islamabad to make an appointment yes i can try this to go to medical center and show my medical request letter and see what they can do but when you make an appointment your record always comes up on their system when they put your passport number. Thanks for your concerned

saqeeb90

Aug 27, 2013
waseem_sandhu said:
Assalam O Alikum & Welcome to the Forum,

In my opinion you should wait for at least 30 days for the reply of email. And lets suppose if you don't get any reply then the best option will be to apply for GCMS Notes. These notes will give you true picture about your immigration case.

And About Re-Medical Request. CHC ISB sends email to principle applicant these days. And after few days the letter from CIC comes through Registered Pakistan Post. So keep on checking your emails & Mailbox as well.

And don't panic, we (all the forum members) are in the same boat. In sha Allah every thing will be fine soon for all of us (aameen) so don't lose hope :)

walkium salam thanks all for reply ... how to apply for GCMS notes and what is GCM notes , i sent an email to ISlamabad embassy they said case is processing and is within time frame , and asked me to wait but no ligitmate answer of what is actually happening with case
can you please elaborate more about GCMS notes thanks

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Saqeeb

GCMS stands for 'Global Case Management System' and is adopted by CIC as a new computer system to maintain case history and you can find out what happening in your file you can apply for GCMS online on CIC website see below link.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
need help
mera ppr aa geya hai subah passport submit karwana hai to ap bta saktay mujhe sath kitni pictures bejhni hai?

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13mera7 said:
need help
mera ppr aa geya hai subah passport submit karwana hai to ap bta saktay mujhe sath kitni pictures bejhni hai?
mubarak ho appko bhot bhot unko 2 pics chiye hoti hain not passport size diff size ppr par likha hota hay pic size but just for in case send 4 pics hope it helps

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
13mera7 said:
need help
Dear Congratz for the PPR, I sent four even they had asked for 2, put the pictures in an envelope and clip it with PPR form,
a quick question, can you check your eCASE and let us know if you can see IN PROCESS or is it still APPLICATION RECEIVED, and please share you timeline and if it is a husband case or wife case, thank you in advance and god bless you!

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear Congratz for the PPR, I sent four even they had asked for 2, put the pictures in an envelope and clip it with PPR form,
a quick question, can you check your eCASE and let us know if you can see IN PROCESS or is it still APPLICATION RECEIVED, and please share you timeline and if it is a husband case or wife case, thank you in advance and god bless you!
its show in process
its husband case 2011 may

madam jeee

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
june 2013
Med's Done....
july 2013
Passport Req..
september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
september 2013
LANDED..........
november 2013
NEED HELP !!
Guys i got my ppr alhmdulilah.. can anyone who recently got ppr letter guide me whether m i supposed to write my spouse name in the form or no(my husbnd is sponsering me ) in the form or no

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madam jeee said:
NEED HELP !!
Guys i got my ppr alhmdulilah.. can anyone who recently got ppr letter guide me whether m i supposed to write my spouse name in the form or no(my husbnd is sponsering me ) in the form or no
congratulation madam jee write only your detail not your huband/sponser or if you have any children traveling with you otherwise just your info ok

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
madam jeee said:
NEED HELP !!
Congratulation sister allah aapko khush raaki, and can you please write your time line.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
madam jeee said:
NEED HELP !!
Congratulations on getting ppr.My husband also got his ppr on sept 12th ,You only need to fill your details if you are the only one coming ,you don't have to fill the spouse part.

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
madam jeee said:
NEED HELP !!
Congratulations :)

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Any new TCS Tracking Numbers for Today ?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
waseem_sandhu said:
Any new TCS Tracking Numbers for Today ?
not yet
u can get a new list after almost 18 hours from now
best of luck

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011