Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
irj said:
Hello i m new here i just want know that i received PPR on july 2013 s 1st week i send my passport to Canadian High commission Islamabad on 12th July 2013 and today is 10th Sep 2013 , Please somebody tell me it takes how much time to stamp visa ? i know about the strike but its almost 2 months and please tell me about the strikes status ? Is there any chances to get end this strike ???
My files detail is
my case send to Islamabad on January 21, 2011.from Mississauga
processing starts on March 6, 2012.
In May i have send my medical again at last i got PPR in July in the last week of july i got a call from embassy they told me that they are sending back me the draft of landing fee which i have sent to embassy in Jan 2013 they told me that submit your fee online on Mississauga office i submitted the fee on 26th of Jul after that there is no call no e mail nothing from embassy :(
i m on spouse sponsorship my wife sponsored me
Dear my timeline of submitting the passport and yours is are almost the same, so be patient they are issuing visa but on a slow pace, so IN SHA ALLAH you will get your visa soon, a quick question, did you check your eCASE status online, what does it say, does it say IN PROCESS or APPLICATION RECEIVED??

irj

Sep 9, 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear my timeline of submitting the passport and yours is are almost the same, so be patient they are issuing visa but on a slow pace, so IN SHA ALLAH you will get your visa soon, a quick question, did you check your eCASE status online, what does it say, does it say IN PROCESS or APPLICATION RECEIVED??
on website its still " IN PROCESS"

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Our Nikka Nama papers have been entered into the system to day and my husband and my self will got a copy as well. Then its onward to CIC Islamabad. The Minister Of Immigration called me last night and took all the info from me and wants also a copy to be sent his way.

I pray In Sha Allah that CIC Islamabad will see my husband never misrepresented himself at all in fact it was the lawyer who lied. Really this man should be reported to the Bar and a penalty should occur.
I just hope and pray Allah hears our prayers and Immigration can see it was the lawyer fault In Sha Allah......
Please pray for us In Sha Allah

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
micmac101 said:
Our Nikka Nama papers have been entered into the system to day and my husband and my self will got a copy as well. Then its onward to CIC Islamabad. The Minister Of Immigration called me last night and took all the info from me and wants also a copy to be sent his way.

I pray In Sha Allah that CIC Islamabad will see my husband never misrepresented himself at all in fact it was the lawyer who lied. Really this man should be reported to the Bar and a penalty should occur.
I just hope and pray Allah hears our prayers and Immigration can see it was the lawyer fault In Sha Allah......
Please pray for us In Sha Allah
Chris Alexander called you? or someone from his office
It would be nice if you could tell us a direct/easier way to get in touch with him

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
irj said:
on website its still " IN PROCESS"
thank you for your reply, Hope you get your visa soon In Sha Allah!

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Okay someone suggested me to write down my case info, and get opinions for successful Nikah Cases from here. So i need as much help as possible from all you lovely people!

Keep in mind, that i do understand some people have to go for a rukhsuti. Which i am aware of. But my main concern right now is getting approved without having to go back. Because i am saving up for me and my husband. and spending thousands of dollars to satisfy people who are out to make people's lives a living hell is just unacceptable.

So i need as much help as possible from all you lovely people!

Let me explain my situation.

In February i married the love of my life, He is also my cousin, (which i know 100% won't effect my case). Our love story began in July.2008. Since July 2008 to now. i have ALL my phone bills. I have text messages from the previous 2 years. i also have emails, gift receipts. which will all be attached with my application, I have also mentioned in my application that we will have a rukhsuti done AFTER my husband gets his visa, because it will be very hard to stay in distance. With my application i am also submitting , my nikah invitation, nikah clothes receipts, (bridal and groom), Exchanging of ring receipts. and other e-cards as well. I also have job letters from my husbands work (in pakistan) , school certificates, all of the required documents plus extras.

I do work full time here, and i am a canadian born citizen. I have explained to them what i plan to do when my husband comes, also have provided a detailed job letter from my employment, indicating that i CAN support him when i'm here. I have also mentioned that i do drive here as well.

I am going to submit my application in about 2 weeks. I am a nikah only case, and i have been praying and doing lots of dua's that i will be lucky enough to get approved. Like some cases.

If anyone can please give me anymore ideas, suggestions of what else i can submit to help these picky government people approve us, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can pass on usernames of people i can discuss it with, that would help too.

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
user828 said:
Chris Alexander called you? or someone from his office
It would be nice if you could tell us a direct/easier way to get in touch with him
Seems like in order to get attention we need to email and make threat that we will commit suicide if they don't process our case quickly. *Clapping for CIC*

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Hope_123 said:
Hello,

My husband is in Afghanistan, and as I said its almost been a year since the processing of my application... a few questions that probably those who have sponsored from Afghanistan will be more aware of... when medical and passport are requested, how (given the instability of mail postage) can my husband send those to Pakistan, without worrying that they will get lost in the mail?

How have you guys dealt with this matter?
salam chitor astn
My sister-in-law just came from Afghanistan in last week of June, I believe in Afghanistan they don't allow you to send passport by DHL or any courrier, the best and safe way is if you have anyone living in Pakistan, that way they can DHL it for you and also you will have to do a prepay for DHL service so the Embassy can DHL it back to the address in Pakistan and you should get your passport stamped within 4 weeks.

If you don't have anyone in Pakistan the best and safe way for him is to go to Pakistan and rent a mail box in one of the DHL location, so he can receive back the passport in that mail now it's upto him if he is gonna stay there for couple weeks or come back to Afghanistan and then go back for passport.
I hope that helps and also please pray for my file as well sister. Thank you.

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorfa27 said:
Okay someone suggested me to write down my case info, and get opinions for successful Nikah Cases from here. So i need as much help as possible from all you lovely people!

Keep in mind, that i do understand some people have to go for a rukhsuti. Which i am aware of. But my main concern right now is getting approved without having to go back. Because i am saving up for me and my husband. and spending thousands of dollars to satisfy people who are out to make people's lives a living hell is just unacceptable.

In February i married the love of my life, He is also my cousin, (which i know 100% won't effect my case). Our love story began in July.2008. Since July 2008 to now. i have ALL my phone bills. I have text messages from the previous 2 years. i also have emails, gift receipts. which will all be attached with my application, I have also mentioned in my application that we will have a rukhsuti done AFTER my husband gets his visa, because it will be very hard to stay in distance. With my application i am also submitting , my nikah invitation, nikah clothes receipts, (bridal and groom), Exchanging of ring receipts. and other e-cards as well. I also have job letters from my husbands work (in pakistan) , school certificates, all of the required documents plus extras.

I do work full time here, and i am a canadian born citizen. I have explained to them what i plan to do when my husband comes, also have provided a detailed job letter from my employment, indicating that i CAN support him when i'm here. I have also mentioned that i do drive here as well.

I am going to submit my application in about 2 weeks. I am a nikah only case, and i have been praying and doing lots of dua's that i will be lucky enough to get approved. Like some cases.

If anyone can please give me anymore ideas, suggestions of what else i can submit to help these picky government people approve us, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can pass on usernames of people i can discuss it with, that would help too.
VO will think that you have a quite long history between you and your hubby's relationship and hes also your cousin as well so they would think that why you haven't done rukhsati as your hubby is also your relative to, it would raise red flags. You need to provide and mentioned more strong reasons for not to having rukhsati. Sometime on going relationship proof not enough to show marriage is genuine and i seen alot in past who provide enough proof of relationship but still there excuses by CHC-I, well i hope your case will done positively In Sha Allah, as you didnt file your case till now so ball is still in your court so better plan before you submit your application.

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
sponsorfa27 said:

well, on the basis of Nikkah your application will be accepted in Spousal (Family) Class but later on if you don't perform Rukhsati, the chances are quite low that your husband will get visa in designated time. As you already know the time line for Pakistan is about 31 months and suppose if they put you in Interview Queue (on the basis of not performing Rukhsati) then it will waste quite a lot of time. I completely understand your point & i know its not easy to visit Pakistan very often. But my sincere advice would be to perform Rukhsati & Walima asap. Spend some time together. have honeymoon & other recreational trips (e.g to Northern Areas or Murree or Dubai etc) and send those proofs with your application. It will save you quite a lot of time & I have seen people who's cases have been finished in 8-9 months. So best of luck & welcome to the game of waiting and patience :)