Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Princesss said:
. Having knowledge in Nursing field, no one can ever be charged for suicide threats. Depression is the cause behind every person who thinks about committing suicide. In Canada, anyone who thinks or feels like committing suicide is put under treatment or therapy. Living in Quebec where teenage suicide rate used to be highest in Canada compared to other provinces, I know for sure that a person cannot be charged for wanting to commit suicide. Suicide threat is taken seriously only because they want to treat the person who suffers from depression. They want to save lives.
You are not (always) charged for trying to commit suicide ........ but you can easily be charged for threatning a Govt employee with suicide to get something done ..... this is considered intimiating Govt to get somethign done which would not be done otherwsie....... and I am not shere to get into argument instead trying to help my fellow countrymen and women who consider such threats of any use.........why do you think an RCMP officer knocked MicMac door instead of paramedics or some psychatrist

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
AsifSameer said:
in Ofc .........

Dear I have some confusion about my status
wat is meaning of start processing ?? bcz i revcd application acknowledgement in Janury 2012 ans they start my processing in Nov,2013 and received medical in July,2013 ??
plz help me to find out the exact picture of my application/status ??
Sorry i didn't understand your question exactly but i think you are asking about when does the processing of your application of permanent residence started? well the answer is when your case was transferred to CHC ISB.

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow never dies said:
Need Help!

I received medical request in email and PDF attachment and in the form the file number started with F as my file number is start from B and UCI number is different than i got when i first approval from cic Canada also there is only one form attached IMM 1017, kindly let me know once i done my medical do i need to send any proof of medical to chc Islamabad? and email came from cic.gc.ca looks like not from islamabad, anyone received medical request in E-mail kindly let me know, i will appreciate your concern.
Its completely normal. You don't need to send anything after medical Tests. Just book an appointment at any IOM and they will take care of everything. Now a days these centers work online & Results are uploaded to e-case with in 1-2 weeks approx.

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
waseem_sandhu said:
Its completely normal. You don't need to send anything after medical Tests. Just book an appointment at any IOM and they will take care of everything. Now a days these centers work online & Results are uploaded to e-case with in 1-2 weeks approx.
Thanks for your answer but do i need to inform chc that i have done medical? i think its eMedical now they upload results online right?

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
Hi everyone..i am feb 2012 applicant...my husband got remedical req by email on 21 aug 2013 and 4 days ago we got a letter from isb dated 21 aug,2013 asking for remedical+police certificate+to refill some forms. my husband is in canada with me for a visit visa...we had remedical done from here when we got remedical email. now seeing this letter we will mail them forms and pcc. any idea hw long it will take now to get PR? my husband is in canada..should he inform isb that he is in canada when he sends these forms? thanks in advance

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
twinkle22 said:
Hi everyone..i am feb 2012 applicant...my husband got remedical req by email on 21 aug 2013 and 4 days ago we got a letter from isb dated 21 aug,2013 asking for remedical+police certificate+to refill some forms. my husband is in canada with me for a visit visa...we had remedical done from here when we got remedical email. now seeing this letter we will mail them forms and pcc. any idea hw long it will take now to get PR? my husband is in canada..should he inform isb that he is in canada when he sends these forms? thanks in advance
Salam Aliakum, as u said that u received and email and then 4 days later you received it by mail, did u received that in your Canadian address or in Pakistan Address cause my main concern is that when I filed my application my wife filled the forms for USE OF A REPRESENTATIVE and now her email account is locked out she doesnt't have any access to it, does anyone know instead of her they will email the forms to me in Canada since she put me as a representative and how can I update her new email address with Islamabad cause there is no option on cic.gc.ca when I login with my UCI number all I can change my own address that's all,
Please someone help me about this issue what to do. Thank you very much.

madam jeee

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
june 2013
Med's Done....
july 2013
Passport Req..
september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
september 2013
LANDED..........
november 2013
waseem_sandhu said:
Please share your timeline ... thanks :)
docs sent : july 2011
letter to fill some forms: may 2012
letter to refill forms n medical : june 2013
remedical done: july 2013

coolcanadian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Guys a urgent help needed...on the CIC fee payment receipt which I paid online, whose name will go on it. Will it be the person who is sponsoring or the person who is being sponsored?

Zahid Sarfraz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
lahore,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct,2011
Doc's Request.
jun,2012
AOR Received.
dec,2011
File Transfer...
dec,2011
Med's Done....
oct,2011
Interview........
in que ..waiting from jan 2013
Passport Req..
In-sha-Allah sooooon
VISA ISSUED...
In-sha-Allah
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Zahid Sarfraz said:
Hey Guys....

Need ur help... m unable to get my file status from Ecas...

After filling all requiered information when I click on proceed option it shows me below option...

Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application and address information on this Web site.
Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status and address information will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application and updating your address information by contacting us.

after selecting check box when again i click on proceed it again give me below warning...

Consent Removal
Do you want to remove your status and address information from the Internet?

after selecting YES option it again give me below warning...

If you remove your status and address information from the Internet, you will not be able to get updates from this service in the future. Do you still want to remove your status and address information?

I'm little bit confused because they have clearly written after selecting YES option " I will not be able to get updates from this service in the future"

When i try to ignor all option I'm unable to get status...

Pl suggest what should I do?

please feedback me if nay one can please

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
Hi... Can anyone tell me what kind of complications arise if at the time of the re-medical the wife is one or two months pregnant?

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
waseem_sandhu said:
Sorry i didn't understand your question exactly but i think you are asking about when does the processing of your application of permanent residence started? well the answer is when your case was transferred to CHC ISB.
dear Waseem,

Thanks for understanding :)

who can i find this when my file is transferred in CHC ISB ???

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
coolcanadian said:
Bro whose name will go on the fee payment receipt. I had made the payment online. Shall i write my name or my spouse name on it??
sorry I really dnt knw
may b someone ll help u here

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
fzaby said:
Hi... Can anyone tell me what kind of complications arise if at the time of the re-medical the wife is one or two months pregnant?
they ask ur wife if she is pregnant
if the ans is yes
they ll tell her to come after delivery
as in pregnancy they cant take a risk of chest xray
that's is really damging to the new born

A baby is a great blessing of Allah
dnt risk ur baby's health nor ur wife for the sake of immigration
although its a really tough situation to live apart for such a long time

Hope I.make u understand my point
best of luck

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow never dies said:
Thanks for your answer but do i need to inform chc that i have done medical? i think its eMedical now they upload results online right?
No !!! You don't need to send anything. The Test Center will upload your Results by themselves