Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
micmac101 said:
We applied on Sept 15,2010 and our case was transferred to CIC Islamabad Pakistan Oct21,2010.

Our case as been there almost 3 years and on August 21,2013 my husband received a letter from CIC Islamabad Pakistan stating that he misrepresented himself when he got a lawyer to register our Marriage Certificate or Nikka Nama as its called in Islam. We come to find out that the lawyer who signed our document MR. Dawood Khan who is a lawyer but his license to sign Nikka Nama or wedding papers his license had expired March 04,2010. So when he signed ours he was not registered to do so at that time and since then he has not renewed his license either. And I might add he still continues to sign as they do not get registered sir.

My husband was accused by CIC Immigration Islamabad of giving a document that was not properly registered. He has gone to the Union Council Of Peshawar Pakistan and they said that this lawyer was not registered with them since March 04, 2010 or neither is he registered now. But at the present time he still signs Nikka Nama papers but no copy ever goes to Union Council to be properly registered.

Sir my husband has not given misinformation to CIC Immigration nor has he lied. He is not at fault as its the lawyers fault because its his responsibility to get these papers properly registered. Sir I`m begging you to help us in this important matter. We are very honest people and why would we send documents that are fake. It does us no good to send misinformation to Immigration in order to have our case approved sir.

We have been married going on 4 years this coming March 30,2014 and our case has been with Islamabad 3years. It would do us more harm then justice to provide a document that is not real and destroy our whole case.

I have been living here in Canada as his wife and in Pakistan as a matter of fact I arrived back from Pakistan June 21,2013, I was there since April 30,2012. We lived in Peshawar Pakistan for 14 months and I returned to Canada as I had to see my surgeon as I got hurt at work in 2009. I'm on a total disability from Work Safe New Brunswick since April 2012.

If our case is refused on any part it would be the fault of this lawyer not on us as we have never gave any wrong information at any time of our application. In fact this lawyer has signed a document stating he signed that document and was not registered and another lawyer signed it and put his seal to this important fact.

My husband got another marriage certificate and it was properly registered today. I gave my permission for this document to be signed by my legal guardian the Scholar who married us. My husband would never marry a woman if it was not done accordion to Islam.

I'm returning to Pakistan Sept 29,2013, I guarantee you sir if our application is refused I will take the next step and that is commit suicide as I cannot live in Pakistan as its a country at war with itself. The last time in Pakistan in 14 months I lost 40 pounds, loss 3 quarters of my hair, developed eczema and my nerves were really bad. To think after all this time our case as been in the hands of Immigration and they say my husband misrepresented himself is unbelievable.

I also cannot live here in Canada without my husband here with me. In either case in the outcome that they refuse him because of the fault of a lawyer who signed in bad faith causing harm to us I promise you I will commit suicide. The outcome is on your hands and as a result is my death.

First I'm an aboriginal of this great land you call Canada. You are all landed Immigrants not myself as my land I own. I was not paid nor did I sell it. I know in the end as a Muslim women I would go straight to hell and have no mercy from Allah, but you will have my death on your hands as you never helped 2 honest people. In fact with Immigration we are treated as guilty people until proven Innocent.
Please note that my intention is only to offer sincere advice.

your letter is emotional and IO dont work by emotions, you are highlighting the porblem and emotional side but not the resolution and legal references and justifiction based on the law of the land (Pakistan) in which the marriage was conducted.

Please never threat with suicide, It is an offence to threat a Govt employee with suicidal threat and RCMP will be knocking at your door if CIC takes it seriously and you can be charged and even arrested.

I wont call it MY LAND (although it is your land) because it is offensive and offending IO is not going to do anything for you. I am a skeptic and dont practice religion but I know that being a muslim one should not call it MY land and not yours, it all belongs to One God and to all of his creation..........:)

When you highlight that you ar totally disabled, IO may think that you are an emotionally vulnerable person (being disable) and being exploited by someone in Pakistan for immigration purposes, Present yourself as more a mentally and emotionall sound person than emotional and vulnerable....... just a humble opinion of mine

My heart and prayers are with you, Please dont get upset at me, I understand your pain since I suffered from it for 27 months myself FIRST HAND

madam jeee

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
june 2013
Med's Done....
july 2013
Passport Req..
september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
september 2013
LANDED..........
november 2013
im a 2011 case too ! still waiting :(

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
madam jeee said:
im a 2011 case too ! still waiting :(
Please share your timeline ... thanks :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I-ask-u-why said:
Please note that my intention is only to offer sincere advice.

your letter is emotional and IO dont work by emotions, you are highlighting the porblem and emotional side but not the resolution and legal references and justifiction based on the law of the land (Pakistan) in which the marriage was conducted.

Please never threat with suicide, It is an offence to threat a Govt employee with suicidal threat and RCMP will be knocking at your door if CIC takes it seriously and you can be charged and even arrested.

I wont call it MY LAND (although it is your land) because it is offensive and offending IO is not going to do anything for you. I am a skeptic and dont practice religion but I know that being a muslim one should not call it MY land and not yours, it all belongs to One God and to all of his creation..........:)

When you highlight that you ar totally disabled, IO may think that you are an emotionally vulnerable person (being disable) and being exploited by someone in Pakistan for immigration purposes, Present yourself as more a mentally and emotionall sound person than emotional and vulnerable....... just a humble opinion of mine

My heart and prayers are with you, Please dont get upset at me, I understand your pain since I suffered from it for 27 months myself FIRST HAND
Salam they took it seriously and came to my door to help me not arrest as a matter a fact the RCMP officer was so upset with what happen to us he said he has a girlfriend who lives away from him and could not go through what my husband and I are going through. May Allah forgive me and may they see what they do to us In Sha Allah. May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam they took it seriously and came to my door to help me not arrest as a matter a fact the RCMP officer was so upset with what happen to us he said he has a girlfriend who lives away from him and could not go through what my husband and I are going through. May Allah forgive me and may they see what they do to us In Sha Allah. May Allah help us all In Sha Allah
AOA, you are really lucky that you got an RCMP officer who understood it and let it go, this may not be the case always. I work for one of Federal Govt Departments and whenever a citizen threats with suicide, it is my obligation to report it to RCMP and they come and interview us if they wanna charge the citizen. To everyone els on the forum, I would sincerely advice not to make such threats since EVERY suicide threat, verbal or physical is taken seriously, documented and investigated.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
for those who's applications were complete less than or around 15 months, can they please let us know what actions they took during the processing of their application, as a sponsor for example:

help from MP
visiting spouse and sending stamped passports to embassy
sending communications, emails, Skype conversation screenshots etc. after a few months of the process of their application

I'm split as to whether I should send embassy additional info (voluntarily) that my spouse and I are still in contact etc. Some say don't send unless they ask , some say it's good to send.

Icemaiden22

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011 + Remed: 9-12-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 19-05-2014 and PPR 2: 03-07-2014
Hi can anyone please tell me how to track my ATIP request on the CIC website...I can't figure it out.
Thank!

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hope_123 said:
for those who's applications were complete less than or around 15 months, can they please let us know what actions they took during the processing of their application, as a sponsor for example:

help from MP
visiting spouse and sending stamped passports to embassy
sending communications, emails, Skype conversation screenshots etc. after a few months of the process of their application

I'm split as to whether I should send embassy additional info (voluntarily) that my spouse and I are still in contact etc. Some say don't send unless they ask , some say it's good to send.
I presented all kind of proof, name it and I sent it still it took 27 months although they granted a visit visa to her before initial review......... reason .. security check, her case was sent to detailed security check and it depends on your name, occupation of parents (such as army or civil services etc).

It is good to send additional proof before initial review......... you can know that by ordering GSM notes....... once initial review is done dont send anything unless they ask you to do that (not my opinion, one of the ex -employees of Immigration unit Islamabad told me)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
I-ask-u-why said:
AOA, you are really lucky that you got an RCMP officer who understood it and let it go, this may not be the case always. I work for one of Federal Govt Departments and whenever a citizen threats with suicide, it is my obligation to report it to RCMP and they come and interview us if they wanna charge the citizen. To everyone els on the forum, I would sincerely advice not to make such threats since EVERY suicide threat, verbal or physical is taken seriously, documented and investigated.
. Having knowledge in Nursing field, no one can ever be charged for suicide threats. Depression is the cause behind every person who thinks about committing suicide. In Canada, anyone who thinks or feels like committing suicide is put under treatment or therapy. Living in Quebec where teenage suicide rate used to be highest in Canada compared to other provinces, I know for sure that a person cannot be charged for wanting to commit suicide. Suicide threat is taken seriously only because they want to treat the person who suffers from depression. They want to save lives.

Zahid Sarfraz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
lahore,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct,2011
Doc's Request.
jun,2012
AOR Received.
dec,2011
File Transfer...
dec,2011
Med's Done....
oct,2011
Interview........
in que ..waiting from jan 2013
Passport Req..
In-sha-Allah sooooon
VISA ISSUED...
In-sha-Allah
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Hey Guys....

Need ur help... m unable to get my file status from Ecas...

After filling all requiered information when I click on proceed option it shows me below option...

Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application and address information on this Web site.
Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status and address information will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application and updating your address information by contacting us.

after selecting check box when again i click on proceed it again give me below warning...

Consent Removal
Do you want to remove your status and address information from the Internet?

after selecting YES option it again give me below warning...

If you remove your status and address information from the Internet, you will not be able to get updates from this service in the future. Do you still want to remove your status and address information?

I'm little bit confused because they have clearly written after selecting YES option " I will not be able to get updates from this service in the future"

When i try to ignor all option I'm unable to get status...

Pl suggest what should I do?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Princesss said:
. Having knowledge in Nursing field, no one can ever be charged for suicide threats. Depression is the cause behind every person who thinks about committing suicide. In Canada, anyone who thinks or feels like committing suicide is put under treatment or therapy. Living in Quebec where teenage suicide rate used to be highest in Canada compared to other provinces, I know for sure that a person cannot be charged for wanting to commit suicide. Suicide threat is taken seriously only because they want to treat the person who suffers from depression. They want to save lives.
I work in Health Care as well, ( Technology ) and as far as I know - those who want to commit suicide, do it rather than say it ( those are mostly depression cases where they want to get the thought out ) but if someone is serious about it then they just do it. I have had the unfortunate acquaintance of 3 ppl who have done this in my lifetime and one of them was fine one day the next day they are just gone.
Whenever I hear people talk about suicide, I think about those poor street children, kids in Africa etc where they don't have anything to eat - I mean what life do they have? why are they even living - but somehow they survive so if ever comes to this, think about those kids and the enormous expectation from GOD in every forum/post - as if he is an immigration officer, I really hope if he/she exist, he/she feeds those unfortunate ones before trying to fix an immigration file

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
user828 said:
I really hope if he/she exist, he/she feeds those unfortunate ones before trying to fix an immigration file
well said.. 100% agreed...

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
where is every one today ???

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
waseem_sandhu said:
where is every one today ???
in Ofc .........

Dear I have some confusion about my status
wat is meaning of start processing ?? bcz i revcd application acknowledgement in Janury 2012 ans they start my processing in Nov,2013 and received medical in July,2013 ??
plz help me to find out the exact picture of my application/status ??

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Need Help!

I received medical request in email and PDF attachment and in the form the file number started with F as my file number is start from B and UCI number is different than i got when i first approval from cic Canada also there is only one form attached IMM 1017, kindly let me know once i done my medical do i need to send any proof of medical to chc Islamabad? and email came from cic.gc.ca looks like not from islamabad, anyone received medical request in E-mail kindly let me know, i will appreciate your concern.