Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
user828 said:
Not sure about Pakistani passport, atleast for Indian passport -it cannot be mailed. But a relative can carry passport with authorization and mail it to CHS, they will mail back to local address in Pakistani only then a relative can bring it back to Canada.
Then you can flagpole ( goto US border to re-enter Canada ), then you are landed

Lot of parents case do this, my folks are here since last year, I took their passport to India, will pick it up too. I also extended their visa for 1 year ( while passport was in India )
Yes this is so true as I have heard many members do this. Its a lot safer if its a family member going back as they can send from their address. If his police certificate expired he definitely will have to go back if its expired and this can be another delay on CIC.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
micmac101 said:
Yes this is so true as I have heard many members do this. Its a lot safer if its a family member going back as they can send from their address. If his police certificate expired he definitely will have to go back if its expired and this can be another delay on CIC.
All those things have to be measured and checked

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
lolz
When was the last time someone(From 2011) got passport with visa here?
Don't feel like checking previous pages..
I'm sure my hubby will come to Canada next year..

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
twinkle22 said:
hi everyone my husband for remedical req by email today :) we are feb 2012 applicant, my husband is already in montreal with me he came on a visit visa for 6 month entry, we will do his medical from here but i need to know if he will have to go to pakistan if they request his passport??? and do we need to send police certificate??? for now they only asked his remedical.

thanks in advance
Your passport cannot travel without you from outside Pakistan. If you want to check call FedEX office and they have a manual for customs laws of each country.

you can consider sending it by hand but if the person is caught Customs in Pakistan will confiscate the passport and may cancel the passport on the spot and after that God bless you dealing with them.

lets assume nothing happens and the passport lands in Pakistan safe and sound. how you know Embassy will not object that your passport was transported to Pakisan illegally (depends who handles your case at embassy) and also when you dont have passport in Canada you dont have a travel document and that is a problem in itself.

My wife was in the same position as your husband, after all the research I had to send her back home.

It is just an advice, I dont mean to challenge anyone here so please DO NOT comment on my post, rest is upto you

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
As for the rest of you if you have more info my goodness send it to them. Any new photos especially screen shots take one every day you chat on line. you can take a screen shot from any chat whether its yahoo or skype after maybe 20 days send it to them along with any visits, money sent phone bills. Because after a year we all gather a lot we keep files but the more you send to them keeps you out of the interview queue. Not that the interview is bad but I rather they have all the info in hand because if you go there for an interview they usally don't take what you have brought like to prove yr relationship. So its more wise to send it before that happens.
Some cases will be approved before 31 months but not all. This is their way of slowing down their work load and making us all go crazy!!!

May Allah help us all In Sha Allah
[/quote]

I do agree that it helps if you send the information on proof of relationship but the only thing I would dare to add here is .......... if you have already been issued medical, DO NOT SEND any more proof of relationship because it will trigger another review of the case which means another que. The best time to send additional proof of relationship is before the INITIAL REVIEW which you can learn by ordering GCMS notes, an ex-employee of CHC-ISB Immigration unit told me about it.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
I-ask-u-why said:
Your passport cannot travel without you from outside Pakistan. If you want to check call FedEX office and they have a manual for customs laws of each country.

you can consider sending it by hand but if the person is caught Customs in Pakistan will confiscate the passport and may cancel the passport on the spot and after that God bless you dealing with them.

lets assume nothing happens and the passport lands in Pakistan safe and sound. how you know Embassy will not object that your passport was transported to Pakisan illegally (depends who handles your case at embassy) and also when you dont have passport in Canada you dont have a travel document and that is a problem in itself.

My wife was in the same position as your husband, after all the research I had to send her back home.

It is just an advice, I dont mean to challenge anyone here so please DO NOT comment on my post, rest is upto you
Good advice in the above comment.

It will also be worth mentioning that your husband[original poster's] has an entry stamp of Canada but no entry stamp of Pakistan, enough to raise some eye brows. Since you have asked for suggestions, it will be safer for him to go back and come again.

Rest, what ever you guys decide mutually.

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
I am about to send my long due Rukhsati proof. I need help with few things. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

- A sample Cover Letter
- Do I need to put my UCI and/or Case Number on front of the envelope? It will be on the cover letter inside anyway, is that good enough?
- Most reliable service to send things from Lahore to Islamabad (TCS?)
- Does it matter if the call invoices are from both sponsor and the applicant? Or it can only be from the applicant?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
as1985 said:
I am about to send my long due Rukhsati proof. I need help with few things. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

- A sample Cover Letter
- Do I need to put my UCI and/or Case Number on front of the envelope? It will be on the cover letter inside anyway, is that good enough?
- Most reliable service to send things from Lahore to Islamabad (TCS?)
- Does it matter if the call invoices are from both sponsor and the applicant? Or it can only be from the applicant?
write uci / file number outside the package as well
dnt forget to add date of birth in cover letter

Tcs ...is best

If u have both send both otherwise one is also enough

Hope it helps u
best of luck

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
ch.immigration said:
write uci / file number outside the package as well
dnt forget to add date of birth in cover letter

Tcs ...is best

If u have both send both otherwise one is also enough

Hope it helps u
best of luck
Great! Thanks a lot for your help.

do you know by any chance how long does the ATIP request take to be completed? I sent the online request 2 days ago.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
30 days.

as1985 said:
Great! Thanks a lot for your help.

do you know by any chance how long does the ATIP request take to be completed? I sent the online request 2 days ago.

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
Thanks guys for the help.

I need another suggestion for the cover letter. I am giving details of Rukhsati. Do I need to provide a guest list? I did this for my Nikkah proof but I haven't prepared a Rukhsati guest list. Is it something I can omit? I will be providing other proofs like pics for both rukhsati and walima functions etc.

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
as1985 said:
Thanks guys for the help.

I need another suggestion for the cover letter. I am giving details of Rukhsati. Do I need to provide a guest list? I did this for my Nikkah proof but I haven't prepared a Rukhsati guest list. Is it something I can omit? I will be providing other proofs like pics for both rukhsati and walima functions etc.
well its not mandatory but it will be good enough to give them a clear picture of how many people were their in your wedding Ceremony. Don't just send Barat / Walima pictures but also send Post Wedding Pictures (like of honeymoon or of some other recreational trips / Dinners etc). And clearly label all the pictures with
1) Your immigration file Number (FXXXXXXXXX)
2) Complete Names of people in Picture
3) Date when the picture was taken
4) Event (For example: Honeymoon trip to Kalam / Swat etc)

Also send all other communication proofs of on going relationship like skype, facebook chat histories. Phone Call History (very important). Emails History. Some greeting cards which you both have shared. Entry & Exit visa stamps at your sponsor's passport. Your Sponsor's copy of ticket & Boarding Passes. Some western Union slips if you have.

I hope these will serve the purpose. May Allah help us all (aameen). Please remember me & all members of this forum in your duas & prayers.

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
waseem_sandhu said:
well its not mandatory but it will be good enough to give them a clear picture of how many people were their in your wedding Ceremony. Don't just send Barat / Walima pictures but also send Post Wedding Pictures (like of honeymoon or of some other recreational trips / Dinners etc). And clearly label all the pictures with
1) Your immigration file Number (FXXXXXXXXX)
2) Complete Names of people in Picture
3) Date when the picture was taken
4) Event (For example: Honeymoon trip to Kalam / Swat etc)

Also send all other communication proofs of on going relationship like skype, facebook chat histories. Phone Call History (very important). Emails History. Some greeting cards which you both have shared. Entry & Exit visa stamps at your sponsor's passport. Your Sponsor's copy of ticket & Boarding Passes. Some western Union slips if you have.

I hope these will serve the purpose. May Allah help us all (aameen). Please remember me & all members of this forum in your duas & prayers.
Thanks a lot!

I am sure this hard time will be over for all of us and we will see our loved ones very soon. INSHALLAH

I have pics for everything. I will do as u advised. Should i label the pics on the back?

Thanks again

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
as1985 said:
Thanks a lot!

I am sure this hard time will be over for all of us and we will see our loved ones very soon. INSHALLAH

I have pics for everything. I will do as u advised. Should i label the pics on the back?

Thanks again
YES

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Today in regular post my wife recieved a mail form CHC. In it they asking us to fill out some forms (IMM0008, IMM5406). They also ask for re-pcc and CSQ (since im a quebecer). Along with some of my info such as employment and canadian information (my billings, taxes ect). They gave me 45 days to complete this inshAllah. Odd thing is it came from regular post that was "registered" means came in a day.

Anyone else go through this?

Hopefully ppr next inshAllah