+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Don't think of giving up your Canadian Citizenship.
You are lucky to be Canadian. Just one trip to Pakistan, and you can
see how people long to visit Canada or become Canadian.

You can have long lines of people wanting to marry you just for the
sake of becoming or even entering Canada.

Even if CIC takes long to process cases, I believe that everything
happens with Allah's order.

Allah does everything for our best. We might or might not see the benefit
in works of Allah at the moment. However, in the long run it is always
for our better.

micmac101 said:
Our case will be in their hands 3years next month Sept/13 and we applied Sept/10 so go figure this out.
Even the Visa Officer said WELCOME TO NEW BRUNSWICK I LOVE NEW BRUNSWICK twice and now the saga continues I'm ready to apply for a Pakistan Citizenship and give up my Canadian Citizenship!!! In Sha Allah

Eid Mubarak to everyone

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Princesss said:

for our better.
100% true

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
ch.immigration said:
100% true
yar such pucho to i am sick and tired of this long long process , one of my cousin who was married with me hs a one year kid , and m still hanging here and there, noe there's death of my husbands third , phupa none of my near in law is here and m hre to face every thing lone , so many problems asking my brothers to take me at there home. and nw my usband and hi parents are going mad at me that why i am not going at there home.every one here knows karachi k halat , barish k bad after that my two uncles died due to the flood and nnow my mother is sick , along with my brothers fasting, can any one tell me m i wrong not going to my husbands uncle death, ?? although i wanted to go, i went two times earlir when his 2 uncles died. tell me because no one other than this forum ladies can understand my problem , i am totally dependant on my parentsl.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
in love with my hubby said:
yar such pucho to i am sick and tired of this long long process , one of my cousin who was married with me hs a one year kid , and m still hanging here and there, noe there's death of my husbands third , phupa none of my near in law is here and m hre to face every thing lone , so many problems asking my brothers to take me at there home. and nw my usband and hi parents are going mad at me that why i am not going at there home.every one here knows karachi k halat , barish k bad after that my two uncles died due to the flood and nnow my mother is sick , along with my brothers fasting, can any one tell me m i wrong not going to my husbands uncle death, ?? although i wanted to go, i went two times earlir when his 2 uncles died. tell me because no one other than this forum ladies can understand my problem , i am totally dependant on my parentsl.
I can totallyyyy understand your dilemma. The thing is that at times it becomes hard in explaining ur situation or point of view due to long distance. We are just dependent on mobiles and Internet for communication. No matter how mch technology advances it can never match up with the understanding you achieve through a face to face conversation.

Just say to your husband and in laws that you will try to go at his uncle's place later for condolence. Try taking out time to go...I know u r dependent on your parents and brothers...but kiya karain...it's Pakistani society culture to try to do everythingggg whatever your in laws family demands or "requests"..no matter how hard it's for u...

May Allah helps you n solves all your problems :)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
A very happy Eid to you and everyone here

ch.immigration said:
100% true

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Eid Mubarak every one .... may Allah help all of us to successfully (with visa) get out of this torture game soon (aameen)

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello & Eid Mubarak to All!

As you can see in my timeline, I applied in Jan. 2013, got Step-1 approval from Mississauga in February saying: it will be transferred to CHC-ISB.

However, just 2 days back I got a package and letter from CIC from the office of: Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa (CPP-O).

Letter was dated July 31, 2013 and said they have enclosed original documents that were submitted with my application...copies have been kept...etc.

The package included my wife's original education docs, her original birth certificate, our original Nikkha form, my original expired Canadian Passport which I submitted to show Entry/Exit stamps from Pakistan. (Not our original Marriage Certificate)

I have seen some other people have also received some of their original docs back.

Is this normal, to receive docs back? And the time it took me to receive my docs back is 6 months, is that to long?

Another family friend of ours is sponsoring her husband from Pakistan, she received some of his original docs WITH her Step-1 Approval letter back in January 2013.

How do I find out if my file is in CPP-O or CHC-ISB ?

Since my approval letter said it will be transferred to Islamabad, but now I'm getting my documents from Ottawa.

I emailed Islamabad to request to change my wife's mailing address, they sent me a email back (1.5 months later) saying they do not accept emails to change mailing addresses, but my wife will need to instead fax them the information. Didn't mention if the file is actually in ISB or not.

So I am damn confused as to where my file is now.

Any help is much appreciated.

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
AOA all and Eid Mubarik,

I emailed ottawa office last week and got this as reply
"Thank you for your email.

Please note that your application is now being processed in Islamabad office. Please contact their office at https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad for any enquiries of your application.

"

Any feebback comments or suggestions.

Thank you and best regards,
Usama

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Princesss said:
A very happy Eid to you and everyone here
thanks
eid mubarik to u too and everyone

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
kingkhan787 said:
Hello & Eid Mubarak to All!

As you can see in my timeline, I applied in Jan. 2013, got Step-1 approval from Mississauga in February saying: it will be transferred to CHC-ISB.

However, just 2 days back I got a package and letter from CIC from the office of: Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa (CPP-O).

Letter was dated July 31, 2013 and said they have enclosed original documents that were submitted with my application...copies have been kept...etc.

The package included my wife's original education docs, her original birth certificate, our original Nikkha form, my original expired Canadian Passport which I submitted to show Entry/Exit stamps from Pakistan. (Not our original Marriage Certificate)

I have seen some other people have also received some of their original docs back.

Is this normal, to receive docs back? And the time it took me to receive my docs back is 6 months, is that to long?

Another family friend of ours is sponsoring her husband from Pakistan, she received some of his original docs WITH her Step-1 Approval letter back in January 2013.

How do I find out if my file is in CPP-O or CHC-ISB ?

Since my approval letter said it will be transferred to Islamabad, but now I'm getting my documents from Ottawa.

I emailed Islamabad to request to change my wife's mailing address, they sent me a email back (1.5 months later) saying they do not accept emails to change mailing addresses, but my wife will need to instead fax them the information. Didn't mention if the file is actually in ISB or not.

So I am damn confused as to where my file is now.

Any help is much appreciated.
Hello Dear KingKhan 787,

I had the same letter that my file was transferred to CHC - ISB, but end up in Ottawa and stayed there for 16 Month and got transfer to CHC -ISB this May, hope that will be not your case but that happen to me, I am on my 23 Month of processing, your s is actually there because they send you the original documents back, its there my friend and how long will stay Allah knows, I just give you my experience and as par your wife change of email you need to type a cover letter to inform them about your wife new email address with the her signature and send it to CPPO - Ottawa via mail or email, wish you all the best and Happy Eid to you and all respected Members.

Regards,
Cvimm

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eid Mubarak every one !!!
I arrived sound n safely to Canada on 7july every thing seems so far very exciting n lovely :) rest knows Allah best .May b some of u know me as I'm the member of this forum since 2011 feb I applied on nikkah basis no rukhsati was done and I got my ppr with visa Masallah se to jo yeh keh tey Hain k rukhsati k bager visa nai milta to this statement n false assumption is absolutely wrong .... Milta hai agr ap k documental proof sab correct or worthy in sense legally n authentic hon show krna Perta hai how much u two having close bonding with each other .Haan time Lagta hai per hota zarror hai highly educated o
Honey ka advantage zarror milta hai . Bus faith on Allah sab Kuch Asan hoga.

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your response Cvimm.

I will definitely be emailing CPP-O to ask if indeed my file is there, which process it is in and when/if it will get transferred to CHC-ISB.
And also inform of them about the change in my wife's mailing address.

Your file was in Ottawa for 16 months? That's such a shame.
How did you find out it was there for 16 months and when it got transferred to CHC-ISB?

Thank you for the kind wishes and I hope nothing but the best for you also. InshAllah this process will be over soon in due-time.

cvimm said:
Hello Dear KingKhan 787,

I had the same letter that my file was transferred to CHC - ISB, but end up in Ottawa and stayed there for 16 Month and got transfer to CHC -ISB this May, hope that will be not your case but that happen to me, I am on my 23 Month of processing, your s is actually there because they send you the original documents back, its there my friend and how long will stay Allah knows, I just give you my experience and as par your wife change of email you need to type a cover letter to inform them about your wife new email address with the her signature and send it to CPPO - Ottawa via mail or email, wish you all the best and Happy Eid to you and all respected Members.

Regards,
Cvimm

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
SALAAM malikum,

Jan 27/2012 Application started on
Passport request june 25/2013
July 25/2013 requested additional supplimentry forms for afghan nationals for my wife.
July 28/2013 filled and sent forms via e-mail and via canada post.

Since then waiting for stamped visa and passport.

Thanks,
Laghmani

rhotaki

Aug 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
Med's Request
01/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/20/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hey guys, was just wondering where should I send additional info? My case is in Ottawa, can I just email them or mail them(if yes, whats the address)?. I visited my wife in Pakistan and stayed there for 4 months.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Princesss said:

for our better.
Salam sister, I have been to Pakistan many times. In fact I got back this June22/13 I was there for 14 months I know what I'm speaking about. I have also been there many times before my last time in fact several my Pass Port is full of Visa's for Pakistan since I met my husband.

What breaks my heart is the length of time they take like next month it will be 3 years we are waiting to have a life as husband & wife. Tell me like how long is long enough to make a decision that concerns us being as a couple. like waiting this length of time. A person can wait all their lives we can pray our prayers as this is what keeps us Sane.

Not the way they treat each human being who applies we are all considered guilty and prove your innocent.

I have spoken to many people in Canada as I was acquainted with many MP's and they are all the same. They do nothing but sign papers and hardly ever read a document. They really don't care look at MP Jason Kenny he was ousted why because of the many mistakes he has done with Immigration while feathering his nest with our hard earned tax dollars.

I want a life with my husband whom I love very much and if the only way to be together here in Canada or Pakistan I will go with him. Life is too short to wait and wait until they make a decision on a simple straight forward case.

If my husband can make a decision and come here I can also make a decision to go there. The world is small now today with planes in all places. He has told me several times to quit the process and move there and I have spoken to him and several members of my family to convince him to wait but waiting gets you no where.

In December the Visa Officer said the back ground check can take from 6 to 9 months well it will be 9 months next month Sept 13/13 so lets see what happens. If its not final after making numerous attempts to different agencies and forums on here one is Road To Canada Forums. One person has been waiting over 6 years because he traveled a lot to different places so because of this he case is taking all this time to be final just because he traveled the world.

Don't get me wrong I love Canada its clean medical care sucks if the doctors were paid by patients and not by salary they would be working but instead they are sitting on their rears because it doesn't matter how many patients they see they get paid the same. Our jobs in Canada are failing WHY because the small minimum wage.

Poor people are getting rich while the rich keep getting more rich. Where is the logic in this.

I'm a North American Indian of The Micmac Tribe we have so many people living in poverty its a shame. This is our land whether you understand or not we were not paid but some are starting to get paid for this great land we call Canada.
Most of the people French and English would have died if it was not for us helping them in the winter in order to survive.

then what do they do make us sign TREATIES then put us on small parcels of land and not good land like them mostly swamps. Then they take us force us into residential school force us not to speak our Mother Tongue if we did we got beaten. They didn't ask our parents they came in took children forced a religion, beat us sexaual molestation so how would you or anyone feel.
Then in the late nineties Prime Minister apologises to the Natives for doing the harm they did. Some children died at their hands. There is also a sign in Halifax Nova Scotia saying how much for a scalp of and Indian it was not the Indian who invented scalping it was the white man.

So I know what I'm speaking about in all cases I have seen the poverty in Pakistan the poor children digging through garbage for anything to eat, how can this happen. The power failures and make people suffer like they do as I have suffered last year. I can leave at any time I want but my husband can't. He can get Visa's to other countries but to come to Canada you almost need to be a millionaire.

Its was Allah's will for us to marry we prayed and we got our answer to Marry I regret nothing. I regret applying for Immigration to Canada as we could apply to any other country and get accepted but as Canada says 31 months to process when they can process cases in 4 months for others where is the fairness. NONE

I want a life with my husband as a MUSLIM Wife and HUSBAND not delaying time in our lives and being at their mercy. The length of time has been too long. We could have lived a normal life but this is not normal and the Canadian Government continues their plan to make it harder and harder for all of us.

So CIC Islamabad has till Sept 13/13 then we make ours whether here in Canada or in Pakistan we are making our life happen.

With Guidance from Allah and no one else. May Allah help us all in this Life to Eternity In Sha Allah