Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
toronto_12 said:
Salam to you all,

I am filling sponsorship application forms for my wife. I went through country specific guide. following are amongst few forms which we have to send with application.

Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

It says If you are a Pakistani national, this form must also be completed by your male family
members 15 years of age or older.

Im not sure wht they mean by male family members 15 years of age or older, does it mean that my wife brothers who are 15 or older and her dad need to fill above forms too?

I am sure you guys went through same forms also, plz tell me who else exactly need to fill these forms..

Thanks
This question is not apply to your wife other than if she have more than 15 year older son who is include in her application (which I believe is not)
Her father’s or mother, bro and sis no need to ¬fill up any form.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Alhamdulillah (endlessly) ma husband arrives to Canada today. He got his pp bak wit visa on June 28 and Alhamdulillah He came today.
Im grateful to Allah swt for helping me through out this whole process. And everyone here who has helped me as wel...

Wish evryone luck and pray that all get visa n reunite wit ur spouses soon ameen.

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
ASyed said:
Sponsored Spouse status on Canadian government website uncertain of meaning?

Hi

Currently the Canadian government website states the following.

The medical was requested in November 2012.

We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

I don't understand does this mean that decision has been made?

Background info on me
additional information in posts (Re:46 days applied Visitor Visa Pregnant Canadian wife needs to travel w PK)

I am Canadian born and I was living in PK last year with my husband and returned to Canada July 2012 to have my baby daughter she was born September 2012. I sent in all her papers so that CIC would know that my husband and I had a Canadian baby.

thank you any help in what the possible outcome can be in this situation... God willingly it's positive one.

ASyed Roll Eyes
Dear Asyed<

Salam and Ramadan Mubarak to you, family and love once and Congratz on your lovely baby daughter, as per the info on your E-Case all looks normal, your application is submitted and the Medical results received. now what you have to do to find out where your file is, CPPO - Ottwa or CHC -ISB, you can find out easily by calling Immigration Hotline here in Canada ( 1-888 - 242 -2100 ) its good to know if you have any question where to make an inquiry in future correspondence dealing with Visa office. now I will explain it to you what is the next process either way ( CPPO - Ottawa or CHC - ISB )

First - after you get your sponsor approval from Mississauga , you will your AOR for the first stage of the process, the file get transfer to visa office.

Second - once the file get transfer to visa office ( CPPO-Ottawa or CHC - ISB ) it collect ( Dust and Dirt ) for about 12 months and waiting for initial review, after initial review if everything is in order you get Remed request - Re PCC and some generic forms if they want to update your file and PPR request, if not the file goes for interview waiting list which can take these days any where between 8 to 12 month, if you can avoid this hassle please send good quality supporting documents to visa office prior to review it helps a lot. your will get the visa back now these days for Husband it takes around 24 to 28 months for wife around 18 to 20 months part of a normal process.

Third - if the case is complex and you are in interview waiting list or additional document request prior to review, keep that in mind anytime a correspondence request it will delay you file for about 3 months, to give you an idea it take any visa office one month to open mail and attach supporting documents to file you can calculate the rest or complex security background check specially Male from Pak and Afghan national.

please prepare your self mentally for the timing as it will be very hard on you with new born baby, once you accept the timing you will be fine as you will accept the reality of the matter, please keep that in mind that your baby daughter will be a great prove of genuine relationship and also will avoid the conditional PR 2 year for your husband once he get here in Canada, for couples that have the kid the conditional PR bar would not apply. good luck and wish you all the best. if you need further help please let us know, this form is great people are always help full and keep me in your Duhaa please I need it these days, as I am waiting for my wife for the past 22 months to get here and hope you will reunite with you husband asap inshahullah.

Warm Regards,
CVimm

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
R.Mujgani said:
Alhamdulillah (endlessly) ma husband arrives to Canada today. He got his pp bak wit visa on June 28 and Alhamdulillah He came today.
Im grateful to Allah swt for helping me through out this whole process. And everyone here who has helped me as wel...

Wish evryone luck and pray that all get visa n reunite wit ur spouses soon ameen.
Mahahulla Dear R.Mujgani, what a great news in arrival of your husband in such a holy month ( Waaaahhh ) very nice I wish my wife will arrive these days, I really miss her, specially in my Iftar time I will break my ifter alone without her, its emotional, congratz to you, your husband, please make duhaa for me in this holy month that my wife will get here soon inshahulllah, my best wishes, good luck.

Regards,
CVimm

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
R.Mujgani said:

Ohhhhh mashaAllah sis.... :)
Many many congrats yar..i was worried why ur huby's pp soo late
Thanks to Allah
Congratssssssss again
Wish u a v beautiful happy life wid ur huby ameeen
Enjoy now ;)

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
salam everyone....its a question regardin TRV ONLINE: my husband applied on april 22 and submission date 23 april, on may 21 we got msg askin his travel history which we told them that he doesnt have any travel history....then we didnt hear back.. 1 week ago my husband sent them an email saying that its been 80 days we didnt hear back and next day we got msg asking original passport when we open this msg on pdf its dated 29 april.....why is it so????? did isb make an error askin his passport? i was so happy in the beginning but now this thing is makin me worried. my husband sent his passport 3 days ago....anyone please help me understand this

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
R.Mujgani said:

Congratulations to both of you, and Ramzan Mubarak. Plz pray for me as well

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
R.Mujgani said:

Congratulations both of you and Now enjoy summer :D

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hhassa said:
When sending more proves does it matter if these documents are send by sponser or applicant?
In my case, all were sent by applicant. That would be more logical in my opinion.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
R.Mujgani said:

Masha Allah! Congratulations!!!!! This is wonderful news. In fact, both of our visas were issued on the same day, Masha Allah! :) :) :)

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
R.Mujgani said:

Wow Mujgani Sis Sigh of Relief for you!
I am really happy for you, a big big congratulations and do keep praying for all of us too, may you have a happy life, :)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
R.Mujgani said:

MashaAllah Many Many Many Congratz to U n both of U....:)u waited long time....May U have Happy life ahead, Aameen....:) Plz plz plz remember me in ur prayers....:)

B-ely

Jul 14, 2013
Ezee said:
Hello welcome and Congratulation for r-medical go ahead and make appointment with IMO in your city. It doesn't matter who send you request for it. You will get in mail hard copy of this request in few days that what was my experience.
Ezee Thank you very much :)
I have already got the hard copy form from New Delhi and i am done with my Medical at IOM last week.Now just waiting for PPR,

Wait_Jul2011

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
please add comment if you can

thestar.com --> cabinet_shuffle_new_faces_and_steady_hands_expected_in_ottawa_cabinet_shakeup.html

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
R.Mujgani said:

Congratulations Sister :) .... Please pray for me & for all other people who are still waiting for Remedical & Passport Request .... may Allah get us out of this torture soon (aameen)