21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
innocent_eyez said:
Did u visit ur spouse .. I suggest send proffs wat ever u can skype log in messages and if u visited send pics
Send wat evr u can for u to get out of interview I hope Allah solves ur problems just pray and everything will be fine I knw dis process
Is such a killer.
That's the problem I am running in to. I did visit my husband twice and provided both visit information ... I am again keeping all the documents, chats etc... but since they say that they are not sure if my marriage is real ... I can't go back and do the marriage again so how can I convince them that it is a real marriage??

For those who have applied for TRV= what are the chances of me getting TRV based on my case (considering the fact that they do not think my marriage is real) ? However, I would like to mainly focus on the that "I need to meet my husband in order to keep a normal relationship going as processing time is taking forever and that this time I would like him to visit me here so he can see the country he will be spending his future in.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
cdn1 said:
Get rid of the lawyer, such a lawyer also deserves a complaint made against them to the law society of upper canada.

Why can't you manage and deal with application by yourself?
Yes I am thinking of kicking her ... she is not capable of doing anything ....

vistazip

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
thank you but i am still confused some are saying one some are saying two???
any number where i can confirm please help???

vistazip

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
marimaq said:
Congrats on going to Canada :)
Which city are you going to? Coz if you hav a connecting flight with another airline than u hav to follow their policy.
For example: if u r going to edmonton from lahore through etihad then first etihad will take u to abu dhabi then u change plane n again etihad takes u to london n there u change to any canadian airline (air canada or west jet) which takes u to edmonton. These canadian airlines only allow one bag n thats the reason u r allowed only one bag from ur departure place.
But if for example u r going to toronto then etihad takes u to abu dhabi where u change plane n then etihad takes u directly to toronto in this case u r allowed 2 bags coz u r only going by etihad.

Hope this helps u....u can also call etihad's call center tell them ur flight details...they will guide u too

vistazip

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam, its 2 two bags to Toronto but any flight in Canada the limit is mostly one but you can pay $20.00 for extra bag. If its over the allowable weight it cost $120.00 so be careful and don't over pack I hope this helps In Sha Allah.........Welcome to Canada

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
vistazip said:
call airline directlly and ask only ur travel agent and airline will tell u exact number,,,where r u intend to land

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
vistazip said:
ok if u have flight from pakistan to abu dhabhi and then abu dhabhi direct toronto u can carry two piece ,,but if u have stop over in london or chicagi then u can only carry one piece .
when r u traveling,, they have direct flights from abu dhabhi to toronoto on sat, tues and thrusday

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
vistazip said:
Please look at your itinerary [ticket info] that you got from your travel agent. If you are not getting satisfactory response here [where people have already given you the links as well] as others have said call the airline helpdesk. This is the number for Etihad's office in Karachi that you can call from any landline and it is free:

Mon to Sat 9 AM - 5:45 PM, Fri Break 1 PM - 3 PM

General contact
1 800 900 440 17 (tollfree from landline only)

vistazip

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
MRS SAM said:
ok if u have flight from pakistan to abu dhabhi and then abu dhabhi direct toronto u can carry two piece ,,but if u have stop over in london or chicagi then u can only carry one piece .
when r u traveling,, they have direct flights from abu dhabhi to toronoto on sat, tues and thrusday
monday 1st july in shaa Allah

vistazip

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
fizz1234 said:
Please look at your itinerary [ticket info] that you got from your travel agent. If you are not getting satisfactory response here [where people have already given you the links as well] as others have said call the airline helpdesk. This is the number for Etihad's office in Karachi that you can call from any landline and it is free:

Mon to Sat 9 AM - 5:45 PM, Fri Break 1 PM - 3 PM

General contact
1 800 900 440 17 (tollfree from landline only)
thanks i will tomorrow

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
vistazip said:
monday 1st july in shaa Allah
ok on 1st they dont have any direct flight from abhu dhabhi to toronoto,,u have to take connecting flight from chicago or london,,,then u have to carry only one beg

vistazip

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
MRS SAM said:
ok on 1st they dont have any direct flight from abhu dhabhi to toronoto,,u have to take connecting flight from chicago or london,,,then u have to carry only one beg
ok thanks alot

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
vistazip said:
Salam I gave you your answer wide and clear I travel a lot so I know if you don't like the answer look it up yourself. Salam like how many answers you want its straight forward and your worrying for nothing unless your bringing a million lbs of GOLD lol. Have faith in Allah and my answer I would never give you info that's incorrect Allah is My Witness In Sha Allah

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam everyone,

May Allah help us all out of this mess In Sha Allah............

I'm reading some posts of all members on the forum and I for one would get rid of the lawyers in Pakistan first and foremost. Really after reading what some of them are doing they can slow the process by much. Its so sad and heart breaking to read all this today. Like I know its a long time for our case it will be 3 three years in September 2013 but oh Allah I know if we had hired a lawyer I know in my heart that it would have been longer for sure.

Here we are June 27/13 we are going on 34 months and I pray its done soon. But I see and read from forum members the things Lawyers are doing and I say Oh I'm so happy we filed for Immigration by ourselves. I'm not saying all lawyers are bad but I see here and read all their mistakes and it breaks my heart to see what is happening.

I pray that Allah helps us all out of the clutches of CIC Islamabad In Sha Allah......... Please keep me in yours prayers as I keep all of you in mine even the ones who have insulted and you know who you are...!!! Allah will deal with that. I know I want to stand on Judgement Day with a clear heart and know I have not hurt anyone as I will also be judged so its better to be good now and avoid trouble later. I so hope and pray that Allah the all Mighty helps us all In Sha Allah...............
I talked to my MP and he says I can't do much at this point and just wait for the interview call.... I don't understand why all these ppl are so lazy and don't want to do anything..

I have to accept that most people on this form have correct information and knowledge about the processes... perhaps more than MP/lawyers....For example my lawyer never encouraged me to request for GCMS but after coming to this form I realized I should... at least it will give me clear picture of what is going on with the case.... and it did...
so even though I am still waiting and struggling with my case I would like to say sincere thank you to those who reply to my questions especially Ezee, Farhan1

and deep apologize if I have ever said anything that was hurtful and I know I did especially R.Mujgani and micmac101 ... Please extremely sorry again....