AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear Friends,

I got a re-medical request in my email, it says that I have to do my medical within 60 days of receiving this email, the email is not from Islamabad Office it is from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca

Has anyone else experienced the same situation, thank you and best of luck everyone in this forum special my Pakistani and Afghan Brothers and Sisters,
Congrats I have same time line waiting ..............

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Zahid Sarfraz said:
HI plz help me about my cause ,, i applied spouse cause in oct 7 2011 ,file transfer islamabad after approve from canada since 14 dec 2011, in january 2012 my wife was sick very badly had spend 2 weeks in hospital so i applied in feb 2012 TRV and rejected ,,as u know same rejection like all of them ,, any way i'm still awiting for our cause and my wife she is alone she did visit here in august 2012 again and now 2013 she want come here again but its not posible to come here for her ,she has some medical problem and going 2 doctor properly every 2 weeks.. can i apply again TRV ? or should i wait for our file ...i got email from chc islamabad since jan 7 2013, they have no required any documents buts ur file in interview Que,,,moreover i sent more documents when she came to me ..still awaiting plzz help me Thanks :( :( :( :(
what was the reason of rejection? I am having similar situation... but I am thinking of applying his TRV

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear Friends,

I got a re-medical request in my email, it says that I have to do my medical within 60 days of receiving this email, the email is not from Islamabad Office it is from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca

Has anyone else experienced the same situation, thank you and best of luck everyone in this forum special my Pakistani and Afghan Brothers and Sisters,
Dear Waiting Eyes and Respected members,

congratz on your remed request, we have received exact the same email in this month as well, all you have to do to make an appointment With Doctor in Kabul is ( Dr. Abdul Ahad Asir ) the Phone is ( +93 - 799 142 913 ) arrange the time, the fee is US $110 that includes your check up and Lab work for xray you have to pay there is a french hospital close to his office he is going to send you there to do xray it would be around AF 1200 to AF 1500 afghani rupees and the will give you the xray, you bring it to there office and you are done, he is going to send it via DHL to India for final processing and the result will be updated to there system. you dont need to send or communicate anything to CHC islamabad just wait for further communication from their office. just keep your receipt of your medical report and the rest of documents doctor will give you in case for your own file that is it, make the appointment as quick as possible he is very busy and he will give you in 20 25 days later so hurry up my dear to get it done as soon as you can. if you need any further info let me know please, I am in the same situation its my wife case and I have wait almost two years to get this remed, hope we get Passport request soon bakhair inshaullah with Ramada Karim on his way, May Allah jan shower his mercy upon all of us. take care and keep in touch. i will communicate if we get anything else, if you do please let me know.

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Salam Everyone, My husband got a request for repcc and he sent it yesterday through TCS. The status shows Delivered and signed by Danish. Has anyone else had this before as well and does it mean chc-islamabad received it yet?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
hhassa said:
what was the reason of rejection? I am having similar situation... but I am thinking of applying his TRV
Does any one know this mean? "File to GBL as per INT List" and what is "undertaking length: 36 months"... they will take 36 months to complete my app?

vistazip

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
URGENT URGENT URGENT

Can any senior plz guide me i am going first time to canada on 1st july in shaa Allah via london through Etihad air lines.I am not sure how manys bags i can carry as travel agent is saying one bag but their website is saying 2 bags,??
Plz help

Thanks and waiting
:'(

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhassa said:
Does any one know this mean? "File to GBL as per INT List" and what is "undertaking length: 36 months"... they will take 36 months to complete my app?
Can't say what "File to GBL as per INT List" is but "undertaking length: 36 months" is normal. Basically, you are responsible (financially) for the applicant for 36 months once they arrive to Canada. That's standard.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
vistazip said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT

Can any senior plz guide me i am going first time to canada on 1st july in shaa Allah via london through Etihad air lines.I am not sure how manys bags i can carry as travel agent is saying one bag but their website is saying 2 bags,??
Plz help

Thanks and waiting
Salam, its 2 two bags to Toronto but any flight in Canada the limit is mostly one but you can pay $20.00 for extra bag. If its over the allowable weight it cost $120.00 so be careful and don't over pack I hope this helps In Sha Allah.........Welcome to Canada

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
vistazip said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT

Plz help

Thanks and waiting
Congrats on going to Canada :)
Which city are you going to? Coz if you hav a connecting flight with another airline than u hav to follow their policy.
For example: if u r going to edmonton from lahore through etihad then first etihad will take u to abu dhabi then u change plane n again etihad takes u to london n there u change to any canadian airline (air canada or west jet) which takes u to edmonton. These canadian airlines only allow one bag n thats the reason u r allowed only one bag from ur departure place.
But if for example u r going to toronto then etihad takes u to abu dhabi where u change plane n then etihad takes u directly to toronto in this case u r allowed 2 bags coz u r only going by etihad.

Hope this helps u....u can also call etihad's call center tell them ur flight details...they will guide u too

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
vistazip said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT

Plz help

Thanks and waiting
And if u want to take more then 1 bag u hav to pay extra

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
vistazip said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT

Plz help

Thanks and waiting
2 luggage bags,each 23Kg or less
1 small hand carry 7Kg or less
One laptop bag/ladies hand bag.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Congratulations to all those who have heard good news from CIC;

we didn't receive anything yet.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
kman said:
Can't say what "File to GBL as per INT List" is but "undertaking length: 36 months" is normal. Basically, you are responsible (financially) for the applicant for 36 months once they arrive to Canada. That's standard.
Thanks ..For those who had requested GCMS. I want to know if lets say you had send additional documents. Does you notes mentions that they have reviewed those additional document?

For example inn my case it says that they have attached supporting document to the file but no where it says that they have reviewed it. I just want to know if it usually says review or attaching means that they reviewed already?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Ezee said:
I believe by the grace of Allah my First additional sporting documents in June 2012 force them to waived the interview and file forward for Review to next VO in Sep 2012 and my 2nd and last additional Supporting documents April 2013 force them to issue (June 18th re-medical) which is expired last August 2012.
Thanks ..For those who had requested GCMS. I want to know if lets say you had send additional documents. Does you notes mentions that they have reviewed those additional document?

For example inn my case it says that they have attached supporting document to the file but no where it says that they have reviewed it. I just want to know if it usually says review or attaching means that they reviewed already?