Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Nadirzadah said:
Salam to every one!

My status is Chang to daseion last Friday till now I didn't get my passport I don't know what is going in CHC ?please help me when I get my passport
Salam where is your patience for heavens sake. Do you think its only your file there to be worked on!! I tell you if you got this far come one have a little patience. You start fluttering your wings and it may push you back a step or twp. Is your criminal background check done? Maybe they have to finish this In Sha Allah when you get what ever you get it when Allah says and not a second less or more. Look at ours 32 months. If wings should be fluttering it should be ours for goodness sake have patience. May Allah bless you and I hope and pray you get it all done soon In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sundus101 said:
Thats greatttt MA...
I hv been married in march 2011, september Ack, June 2012 request for more papers..... n thn wait for interview queue n still waiting , thr is no further reply.... Plz Pray for me tooooo.... :(

Salam people listen or read carefully. You do not want to get in the interview queue.

So to get out of it send any documents that are new, phone bills, chat, new photo and a good one is screen shots and send it to CHC Islamabad to get out of the interview queue and move on to other things. May Allah help s all In Sha Allah

Zahid Sarfraz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
lahore,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct,2011
Doc's Request.
jun,2012
AOR Received.
dec,2011
File Transfer...
dec,2011
Med's Done....
oct,2011
Interview........
in que ..waiting from jan 2013
Passport Req..
In-sha-Allah sooooon
VISA ISSUED...
In-sha-Allah
LANDED..........
waiting.....
micmac101 said:
Salam brother,

I would advise you this: If you have any documents at present time to send them to CHC Islamabad to prove your relationship is real. That is to say any phone bills, chats, boarding passes that you or her made trips to see each other. This all info may take you out of the interview queue.....
May Allah bless and help both of you's Ameen
i sent them when feb 2013 when my wife visit to me .. i sent documents like ,skype history, phone bill,westren union slip who sent my wife to me,face book chating history, E-cards, E-mail, post office slips,pictures,tickets,bording cardand many more but still waiting

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Zahid Sarfraz said:
i sent them when feb 2013 when my wife visit to me .. i sent documents like ,skype history, phone bill,westren union slip who sent my wife to me,face book chating history, E-cards, E-mail, post office slips,pictures,tickets,bording cardand many more but still waiting
Salam brother,
All this is good it may take you out of the interview queue, I'm sure but Allah knows better In Sha Allah. May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah

Immi4Baby

May 22, 2013
Salaam All,

Is anyone here who has applied to sponsor their baby? I got divorced last year, and wondering what documents the High Commission might ask. My sponsorship application was approved in 2012.

File remained with Ottawa and now they told me that it has been transferred to Islamabad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best of Luck to all of you.

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
TMAK said:
By this week hopefully.

My husband's status changed to decision made online last Friday, May 17. He got his passport back today.

Here's the timeline

Nikah in March 2011
Application filed in July 2011
Sponsorship application approved and file transferred to Islamabad in September 2011
Remedical/REPCC request in July 2012
MP inquired in October 2012 and was told that background checks were being done
MP inquired again in January 2013 and was told that background checks were being done
I inquired in March 2013 and was told that background checks were being done
Passport request April 26 2013
Passport mailed April 29 2013
Online status changed to decision made May 17 2013
Passport received with visa on May 22 2013

Total time: 1 year, 10 months and 15 days
Theres something about Nikkah Cases getting approved that makes me smile ear to ear. :D
I hope my wife gets some form of communication soon from CHC-Islamabad.

wania

Sep 18, 2012
Immi4Baby said:
Salaam All,

Is anyone here who has applied to sponsor their baby? I got divorced last year, and wondering what documents the High Commission might ask. My sponsorship application was approved in 2012.

File remained with Ottawa and now they told me that it has been transferred to Islamabad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best of Luck to all of you.
can you please explain your case a bit more like are you canadian or your spouse is canadian. where is the baby and when did you get divorced

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
Hi everyone, i wan to apply ATIP online request. i have a representative on my spousal sponsorship application thats why ottawa never gives me any information on the acc, my representative is very lazy she never inquires anythn for my case. i wan to apply atip but would they give me info or it has to be the representative to apply the notes.

I found this on cic website:
Note: Please note that we will no longer be accepting the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual – IMM 5475 or the Use of Representative – IMM 5476 for ATIP purposes.

Does it mean it that they cant reveal atip info to representative and if i apply notes they will gv thm to me?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
micmac101 said:
Salam people listen or read carefully. You do not want to get in the interview queue.

So to get out of it send any documents that are new, phone bills, chat, new photo and a good one is screen shots and send it to CHC Islamabad to get out of the interview queue and move on to other things. May Allah help s all In Sha Allah
WSalam..... Ok let me try this... n Plz Remember me in ur Prayers...!!!!!

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
sallam dear all friends,
i got my PPR last thursday and i want to send them my passport wit flight itinerary tomorrow ( friday) plz let me to know is this address correct to send them my passport plz make me sure about this address

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5 Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad - Pakistan

thanks for your all helping

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
micmac101 said:

Salam....plz tell me Whr from u get the list of TCS numbers...?? and after time u get the next list...? and from whr u ppl know the list of persons waiting for pp, remedical, etc. If any body is in directly contact with embassy so plz can u find mine status wts going on thr....???? plz reply...

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mansoor bro,
This is the rite address of canadian embassy ....

Mansor said:
sallam dear all friends,
i got my PPR last thursday and i want to send them my passport wit flight itinerary tomorrow ( friday) plz let me to know is this address correct to send them my passport plz make me sure about this address

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Islamabad - Pakistan

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
TMAK said:
By this week hopefully.

My husband's status changed to decision made online last Friday, May 17. He got his passport back today.

Here's the timeline

Nikah in March 2011
Application filed in July 2011
Sponsorship application approved and file transferred to Islamabad in September 2011
Remedical/REPCC request in July 2012
MP inquired in October 2012 and was told that background checks were being done
MP inquired again in January 2013 and was told that background checks were being done
I inquired in March 2013 and was told that background checks were being done
Passport request April 26 2013
Passport mailed April 29 2013
Online status changed to decision made May 17 2013
Passport received with visa on May 22 2013

Total time: 1 year, 10 months and 15 days
congrats

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
Mansor said:
sallam dear all friends,

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Islamabad - Pakistan

address is 100% right
can u plz share ur time