Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
An Interview my hubby had in June/12 went fine and the second was even better Dec 10/12 where she said Welcome to New Brunswick. Its the background check nd request for his PP then that's it but we have to wait until they are done the back ground check to go further that's why some have been requested for PP when in fact CHC was not close and then TCS lost files so its creating nothing but a waste of time.

Its at their discretion when they send PP with Visa.

Today I have decided I'm going back to Canada and making an appointment to see this MP Jason Kenny and ask him why all this delay is happening and what can be done to help the process,

I have a Genealogical back ground so let me have a job in helping you I will say and you get a months free work
In Sha Allah.

Hire me cause I'm about to have a nervous break down from all that dung they are slashing around.
They may be laughing now CHC but I bet you they will not be laughing when they can seen what I can do!!!!

With the help from Allah or GOD its all the same ONE higher Power that will help me and not CHC Islamabad.
IN SHA ALLAH

I will be leaving this Friday IN SHA ALLAH .I walk with a cane cause of my disability cause I can't walk unaided.

I pray that I can get a good seat In Sha Allah

So please all pray that all goes well I had enough with CHC and there bulls**t.
May Allah make it easy for me In Sha Allah

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
narb said:
Hi ,
My hubby got PPR last week also , I'm hoping we get it back this week.
Congrats. Seems like 2012 cases are on a role. Hopefully it picks up and fast. That's such good news masha Allah that 2012 cases are being sorted. Although I understand some people are in que for longer and hopefully they get a reply as well, nonetheless it's a good sign. Was your case nikkah only or full rukhsati ?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam and how very nice especially when they left 2010 behind if it was a business and you treated your clients that way they would shop else where...........In Sha Allah

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
Salam Every one.....
My husband applied for my visa in july 2011.... than in september 2011 we rcvd Ack, in June 2012 i recvd a letter for submitting more documents related to case.... after that i didn't rcv any reply. I sent so many emails to embasssy for replying abt case than In November 2012 i rcvd an email from thm that my application is in queue for an interview... from thn i didn't rcv any update.............. Any body plz tell me if i wud call for an interview than when...? how much time thy can take...? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply ...plz..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply from micmac101:

Oh my goodness you don't want the interview I guarantee you that much. Now if you or he has made any visits to each other or the way you keep in contact and keep documents and anything else I would advise you to send it to CHC Islamabad to get yourself away from the interview right away.
This way it shows the relationship is at work even when apart, and this is how it should be.

I pray all goes well for you both and you get the visa In Sha Allah. But please don't wait send any info now MAY Allahbless you both In Sha Allah
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Question:
Thanks alot for ur reply n prayers... i need alottt plz...., i hv sent all of these already, i hv heard tht after this type of email thy might take 12-15 months(Allah na kary).... do u hv any idea abt this...? it has alredy been abt 7 months after recvin gthat mail.... n plz tell me should i visit them with my husband thr ...? will tht move my process further...... ? plz replyyyyyyyyy

Plz reply me ..... I hv been totally exhausted......... plzzz..:(

narb

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Kasam_se said:
Congrats. Seems like 2012 cases are on a role. Hopefully it picks up and fast. That's such good news masha Allah that 2012 cases are being sorted. Although I understand some people are in que for longer and hopefully they get a reply as well, nonetheless it's a good sign. Was your case nikkah only or full rukhsati ?
Our case was transferred in oct 2011 so I'm a 2011 case and I have been waiting for a longgg time. Mine was nikkah only .

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
in love with my hubby, ans, suzum27, hopefully very soon and anyone who is sharing the boat with like timeline ... don't worry .... as i was in the same boat few days ago...My Re- Pcc request was on 23 Feb 2013..... believe me i had stopped thinking about it and lemme tell you that really helps .... after i had given up hope and was about to send for GCMS and started about thinking of Interview Que and all that ...... PPR came ... so sit tight it will come... inshallah soon

@asap-pls
thanx a lot for remembering I had been wanting to come to the forum but refrained myself from coming as it was getting too much depressing for me ..... i know it was a little selfish but i had to inorder to stop myself from bursting 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
syedpost said:
in love with my hubby, ans, suzum27, hopefully very soon and anyone who is sharing the boat with like timeline ... don't worry .... as i was in the same boat few days ago...My Re- Pcc request was on 23 Feb 2013..... believe me i had stopped thinking about it and lemme tell you that really helps .... after i had given up hope and was about to send for GCMS and started about thinking of Interview Que and all that ...... PPR came ... so sit tight it will come... inshallah soon

@ asap-pls
thanx a lot for remembering I had been wanting to come to the forum but refrained myself from coming as it was getting too much depressing for me ..... i know it was a little selfish but i had to inorder to stop myself from bursting 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.
When did u applied for visa..?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sundus101 said:
Salam Every one.....
My husband applied for my visa in july 2011.... than in september 2011 we rcvd Ack, in June 2012 i recvd a letter for submitting more documents related to case.... after that i didn't rcv any reply. I sent so many emails to embasssy for replying abt case than In November 2012 i rcvd an email from thm that my application is in queue for an interview... from thn i didn't rcv any update.............. Any body plz tell me if i wud call for an interview than when...? how much time thy can take...? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply ...plz..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply from micmac101:

Oh my goodness you don't want the interview I guarantee you that much. Now if you or he has made any visits to each other or the way you keep in contact and keep documents and anything else I would advise you to send it to CHC Islamabad to get yourself away from the interview right away.
This way it shows the relationship is at work even when apart, and this is how it should be.

I pray all goes well for you both and you get the visa In Sha Allah. But please don't wait send any info now MAY Allahbless you both In Sha Allah
Thanks alot for ur reply n prayers... i need alottt plz...., i hv sent all of these already, i hv heard tht after this type of email thy might take 12-15 months(Allah na kary).... do u hv any idea abt this...? it has alredy been abt 7 months after recvin gthat mail.... n plz tell me should i visit them with my husband thr ...? will tht move my process further...... ? plz replyyyyyyyyy

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sundus101 said:
Salam Every one.....
Reply from micmac101:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Question:

sis it doesnt matter if u send it before... if u want to get out of interview que again send new updates of ur husbands visit also facebook,email and phone contact evidence that ur marriage is genuine. Dont wait for them cuz they will make u wait till 2014 May Allah swt forbid. Chc takes their time really well.

I send proof of ma relationship 3 times to avoid gettin into interview que also i visited ma husband 3times. After sending proof chc still asked thr same thing again n i kept sending it did cost me lots of money but ma husband is worth more then tht. Im been waiting for 29months now and in sha allah soon ma husband will get visa soon ameen.

Ma point is dont wait for them time to play around wit ur case u take the steps to show ur husband wants u in Canada soon n if u dont do anything ur giving them a reason to delay or ignore ur case. Start sending more proof as sooon as u can.
May Allah swt help u ameen.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
sis it doesnt matter if u send it before... if u want to get out of interview que again send new updates of ur husbands visit also facebook,email and phone contact evidence that ur marriage is genuine. Dont wait for them cuz they will make u wait till 2014 May Allah swt forbid. Chc takes their time really well.

I send proof of ma relationship 3 times to avoid gettin into interview que also i visited ma husband 3times. After sending proof chc still asked thr same thing again n i kept sending it did cost me lots of money but ma husband is worth more then tht. Im been waiting for 29months now and in sha allah soon ma husband will get visa soon ameen.

Ma point is dont wait for them time to play around wit ur case u take the steps to show ur husband wants u in Canada soon n if u dont do anything ur giving them a reason to delay or ignore ur case. Start sending more proof as sooon as u can.
May Allah swt help u ameen.
Thanks for ur reply sis.... i dont know what to do... some ppl say that do not send any thing if thy dont for.... n some say tht send as much as u can, bt i'll try to send again. but really pray for me i hv been exhausted yarrr..:( should i vist islamabad embassy with my husband..? will tht help me...?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sundus101 said:
Thanks for ur reply sis.... i dont know what to do... some ppl say that do not send any thing if thy dont for.... n some say tht send as much as u can, bt i'll try to send again. but really pray for me i hv been exhausted yarrr..:( should i vist islamabad embassy with my husband..? will tht help me...?
Any body hv idea that after telling abt interview queue... how long thy take to process further...???????

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sundus101 said:
i kno its hard and exhausting but all we can do is try and pray to Allah swr our only helper.
Visiting wont help many member done that n they where rejected into entering the door. Have ur Mp in canada send email and order gcms notes so u kno y ur in interview que n from there collct ur proof n send it in so they take u out of it.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
i kno its hard and exhausting but all we can do is try and pray to Allah swr our only helper.
Visiting wont help many member done that n they where rejected into entering the door. Have ur Mp in canada send email and order gcms notes so u kno y ur in interview que n from there collct ur proof n send it in so they take u out of it.
What is MP...? sorry if it is a very common phrase.... :S
Do U hv any idea that after telling abt interview queue... how long thy take to process further..???

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sundus101 said:
What is MP...? sorry if it is a very common phrase.... :S
Do U hv any idea that after telling abt interview queue... how long thy take to process further..???
Mp is almost same as mayor of the location ur living at in canada. They help with immigration cases. Right its better for u to order gmcs notes n kno the reason for u being in interview que. Thats the only way u will get to kno y and how u can get urself out of the horrifying situation.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
syedpost said:

@ asap-pls
thanx for motivating us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but now i think we should make our minds, plz