+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
To err is human, Shah Jee is a human like everyone else.
One can't be happy 24/7 or sad 24/7. One can try to stay happy all the time
which I do. However, If ever I have a baby daughter I would never
want her to get married in Pakistan. I still feel girls are very sensitive and precious
to be thrown in the hands of a guy grown up in Pakistan. Teenage year education is
the most important. Guys and girls grown up in Canada are lucky to go through this
excellent education system to which people in Pakistan don't have access.
A very big Mentality difference exists.
A guy living in Pakistan is a perfect match for a girl living in Pakistan.

CHAND394 said:
so it means u r not happy to be with Shah Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, so sad :(

uet

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
15-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-07-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2011
Med's Request
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
LLCOOLPaki said:
Hi guys,

I need some help here. Here is my timeline.

1. Applied to Sponsor Wife on Feb 14th 2012
2. Received approval from Ottawa for first step and file was transfered to ISB on May 28th 2012

Today, I received mail to my Canadian address (not to my wife in Pak). Letter asking to re-submit few applications again:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

The last form URL doesn't work I don't know where to get this form. Can you help pls?

Also, they want Police certificate, Rukhsati and honeymoon pics.

Anyone got same thing? Why they sent letter to me .. why not to my wife in Pak?
Yes the mentioned last URL does not work ,you need to follow the following link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

There are different forms inside this guide , you need to fill the four pages beggining with the heading of
"Suplementray Information Form for Pakistani Nationala" including the fourth page named "Details of Military service"

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Reflectoman said:
I suggest that you contact your MP to get him/her to get more information on your file asap. let them know about the delays and that you haven't heard anything. i take it that there is someone checking the mail at the address in pakistan every day? they will send it to that address, not the one in canada.

also, order your GCMS notes today, they take about 30 days to process, so if you order today you will only get them in beginning of june. don't forget to include the consent form from your spouse (the applicant), since you are requesting information on their file, and not on yours (the sponsor's file was completed once it left mississauga for pakistan).
Most probably Mistake and CHC living to their standards

Canucks2013

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Not for me. If I could go back in time, I would re-marry the same girl over and over again. I love my wife. Allah hum sub kee madad karay!
Before marrying my wife in Pakistan, I thought about the long processing time as well. But for me, the long term benefit of finding the right person was more important over the short term advantage of living with your spouse from day 1 and then stuck with him/her for the rest of your life.

Princesss said:
Even if it's too late now. I personally feel that people grown up in
Canada can find the best life partners here in Canada. There are lots of advantages
to getting married here rather than in Pakistan=(Especially for girls). Parents do play a
big part in all this. Destiny comes in too. However, If I could go back in time I would
have taken my decisions differently. This is why I sort of agree now with
these long sponsorship timelines. Canada does this for our better.
I'm proud to be a Canadian.

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
Princesss said:
want her to get married in Pakistan. I still feel girls are very sensitive and precious
to be thrown in the hands of a guy grown up in Pakistan. Teenage year education is
the most important. Guys and girls grown up in Canada are lucky to go through this

Well princess i strongly disagree with you :). lol firstly, i would really like to know what kinda people you get to meet while in Pakistan, lol if i am still in Pakistan when u visit next i would love you to meet some of my friends some very cool very Pakistani people, hahah i remember once you said, guys in Pakistan like canadian girls cause they are beautiful with their long hair n stuff, n Paki girls are not that good looking, heheheh well sister you really are mingling with the wrong crowd.
i hope things with you n your husband work out inshAllah, but really pakistani men are not barbaric, lol they are infact very understanding very responsible mature people, as far as the education comment is concerned, dont u think its a bit judgemental??? lol we have very easy access to an extra ordinary level of education here, maybe if some one in pak didnt get that kind of education cause of his preference or circumstances, you cant blame the entire nation for it :). plus if education is the priority one should marry some one like wise, n dnt rush into a marriage, after all one can always say to their parents fine i will marry a paki guy only if he understands my culture, values, language n has a cerian qualification.
n lastly i have a very canadian very broad minded very educated husband yet he is a very typical man, n i think it kinda makes my life a bit easy since he dsnt pretend to be someone hes not, i find his honesty with what he expects of me as a wife very helping!

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
how long after repcc should i expect remed???

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I never said Pakistani Girl is not beautiful..
& I never said that Pakistani guys like Canadian girls FOR THEIR BEAUTY lolz
I would never say this coz this is soooo not true.
Pakistani Girl married to someone in Pakistan or someone outside Pakistan
in both ways has many advantages compared to a Canadian Girl getting
married to a guy in Pakistan.

I will put it this way:
A girl living in Pakistan is a perfect match for a guy living anywhere around the World.
It's my opinion. No1 has to agree with it.

Canucks2013 said:
Not for me. If I could go back in time, I would re-marry the same girl over and over again. I love my wife. Allah hum sub kee madad karay!
Before marrying my wife in Pakistan, I thought about the long processing time as well. But for me, the long term benefit of finding the right person was more important over the short term advantage of living with your spouse from day 1 and then stuck with him/her for the rest of your life.
hopefully very soon said:
Well princess i strongly disagree with you :). lol firstly, i would really like to know what kinda people you get to meet while in Pakistan, lol if i am still in Pakistan when u visit next i would love you to meet some of my friends some very cool very Pakistani people, hahah i remember once you said, guys in Pakistan like canadian girls cause they are beautiful with their long hair n stuff, n Paki girls are not that good looking, heheheh well sister you really are mingling with the wrong crowd.
i hope things with you n your husband work out inshAllah, but really pakistani men are not barbaric, lol they are infact very understanding very responsible mature people, as far as the education comment is concerned, dont u think its a bit judgemental??? lol we have very easy access to an extra ordinary level of education here, maybe if some one in pak didnt get that kind of education cause of his preference or circumstances, you cant blame the entire nation for it :). plus if education is the priority one should marry some one like wise, n dnt rush into a marriage, after all one can always say to their parents fine i will marry a paki guy only if he understands my culture, values, language n has a cerian qualification.
n lastly i have a very canadian very broad minded very educated husband yet he is a very typical man, n i think it kinda makes my life a bit easy since he dsnt pretend to be someone hes not, i find his honesty with what he expects of me as a wife very helping!

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I got the GCMS notes today. The file was last touched on 31st January 2013.
Last note says Meds were sent on 20/11/2012 but IOM was not generated at that time. IOM now generated.
What is an IOM..
Under activity 1 section for Medical the status shows SENT (updated on 2013/02/02)
Under activity 2 section for Medical the status shows in Progress (updated on 2013/01/31)

What do they mean by sent (sent to who)..
Other than that Application status is In Progress

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Alhamdulillah my husband reached Canada Safely on Friday May 5/13... Immigration took only 5-10 minutes and went smoothly :)

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
hopefully very soon said:
how long after repcc should i expect remed???
My husband got re-medical 21 days after re-pcc

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
sabii said:
Alhamdulillah my husband reached Canada Safely on Friday May 5/13... Immigration took only 5-10 minutes and went smoothly :)
Congrats sis! My husband didnt want to wait anymore, so he got here on April 21st although he got his visa after your husband.. lool

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
hotshot said:
Congrats sis! My husband didnt want to wait anymore, so he got here on April 21st although he got his visa after your husband.. lool
Lol hotshot ! Look at me...I got visa on 3may n me will b travelling on 5june inshAllah....
Wanted to ask u n ALL SENIOR MEMBERS wat docs they ask for at da airport for immigration?how much time does it take?n any questions askd?

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Princesss said:
I got the GCMS notes today. The file was last touched on 31st January 2013.
Last note says Meds were sent on 20/11/2012 but IOM was not generated at that time. IOM now generated.
What is an IOM..
Under activity 1 section for Medical the status shows SENT (updated on 2013/02/02)
Under activity 2 section for Medical the status shows in Progress (updated on 2013/01/31)

What do they mean by sent (sent to who)..
Other than that Application status is In Progress
Why don't you google it? ;)

I think it stands for "International Office for Migration" but I don't know how it fits into that note.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Princesss said:

There are all very relative matters. I would never make such generalizations. It all depends on your family background, number of years spent in Canada, surroundings, types of friends, family values, etc.

Numerous factors caused all of us to marry the way we did.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hotshot said:
My husband got re-medical 21 days after re-pcc
Wow! That's interesting...
My wife got Re-medal and Re-PCC clubbed together 1 month and 16 days ago. Although this is painful, I sometimes like to think that every passing day nevertheless reduces the time to PR, Insha Allah!