+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

vistazip

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Do you have any idea about expected time left?

sweetsr said:
My husbands case also went in process March 2013 but he got 2 calls from embassy and request to send imm forms ,supp forms and pcc, medicals were done in Dec 2012!

uet

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
15-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-07-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2011
Med's Request
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
vistazip said:
i applied back in may 2011. my status changed to inprocess march2013. after that no contact from cic. Any one please whi has the same problem please share.
When ECAS status shows that CHC Islamabad has started processing the application , then it means that CHC Islamabad has started Background checks ,which include security checks such as travel abroad ,verification of employment history,education and criminality checks etc.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
Inshallah

Farhan1 said:
It would be Sept. 17 for me. I hope for much much sooner Insha Allah!

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
So true, Allah knows and does the best for us

R.Mujgani said:
I think most cases are being finalized by 28 months
cuz today marks 28 months straight since my file has been in CHC.
wen I applied it was 14-18 months, then changed to 18-24 months, then changed to 26 months and now 28 months, which is sad since it has been 28 months for my file still waiting for visa, they have my husband pp.

Its all good Allah swts plans are better then wat we want and wat others say.
I know its hard to accept i honestly lost ma mind wen someone told me that, but
Always have Faith and Trust in Allah swt.
and I am grateful that I have made it this far. Allah swt is Merciful and His plans are better for all of us.

May Allah swt reunite everyone with their spouses soon ameen and Shower His Blessings on All Muslims. AMEEN

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
uet said:
When ECAS status shows that CHC Islamabad has started processing the application , then it means that CHC Islamabad has started Background checks ,which include security checks such as travel abroad ,verification of employment history,education and criminality checks etc.
so when should i expect to hear from them, my ecas changed on 13 feb n i got a repcc request on 22 march, no remed ever asked? its been 18 months since file transfer.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
I just like to share with everyone Please dont hire any lawyer as I made that mistake my self by paying them $2000.00 for doing nothing. I feel so bad it was my hard earn money but they are useless. Infect its an inconvienence for me because CHC-I always send any letter to my lawyer here and it takes up to 20 days.

My suggestion please dont repeat same mistake as I did.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Well the fee they ask is way to much, but I understand why some people would pay it to avoid the headache of filling out the form etc. It is easier if you hire someone in Pakistan who can do all this as they arrange your docs/attestation etc as well

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
fizz1234 said:
Well the fee they ask is way to much, but I understand why some people would pay it to avoid the headache of filling out the form etc. It is easier if you hire someone in Pakistan who can do all this as they arrange your docs/attestation etc as well
in my case its me who filled out all the forms the only thing my lawyer did is to gone over my forms again to make sure if I have filled it accurately or not other then that they have no idea about anything.

I dont think Pakistani consultant can do any better then my Canadian lawyer becuase at the end its all up to retards sitting in in CHC-I

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
khanb5 said:
I just like to share with everyone Please dont hire any lawyer as I made that mistake my self by paying them $2000.00 for doing nothing. I feel so bad it was my hard earn money but they are useless. Infect its an inconvienence for me because CHC-I always send any letter to my lawyer here and it takes up to 20 days.

My suggestion please dont repeat same mistake as I did.
I absolutely second that. Never hire these lawyers. A friend of mine has hired a lawyer for Quebec, the lawyers have already taken $3000 and there is absolutely nothing they can do to speed up the case. Infact the lawyer actually even stopped responding to him for a while.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
I compiled a list of historic timelines (of the ones that I could find) of all the various visa offices, if anyone is interested in getting more depressed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjkOOfQMakgGdG8tbHVRRm9FTFhWSU9EbGhNUXhFdFE&usp=sharing

Use the "summary" tab.

Highlights:
The GOOD:
- Ghana has been amazing, coming down from 22 months to 11 months, in the past 2.5 years. I wonder what they're doing right.
- It is impressive UAE has come down to 22 from its peak of 27, considering applicants are almost all expats and the coldness between UAE and Canada
- Kenya retained its #1 position but now its at only 1 month above Pakistan.

The BAD:
- Turkey has seen a sudden jump of 10 months.
- Ottawa starts at 13 months. I don't know who's getting theirs processed in 13 as I have friends who still haven't heard anything for longer than that.
- Next update Pakistan is going to be at the top of the list as officially the slowest VO in the world.

shaikh786

Aug 3, 2012
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-07-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH this year !
ALLAHAMDULLILAH ALLHAMDULLILAH i got my passport back with visa stamped :) SHUKER HAI ALLAH KA.
it took 20 months when file transferd to isb. and guys let me tell u my wife was with me and she is still with me in pakistan through out my processing time.. SHUKER HAI ALLAH ka bhut bhut bhut.
i hope everyone get good news sooner IN SHA ALLAH AMEEN SUM AMEEN :)
remember us in ur dua:)

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cogratz brother may i kno how many days were between ur remeds n passport n after u got ur ppr how many dys later u gor visa n whn did it change into decision made kindly give detailsome reply thnkss

shaikh786 said:
ALLAHAMDULLILAH ALLHAMDULLILAH i got my passport back with visa stamped :) SHUKER HAI ALLAH KA.
it took 20 months when file transferd to isb. and guys let me tell u my wife was with me and she is still with me in pakistan through out my processing time.. SHUKER HAI ALLAH ka bhut bhut bhut.

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
shaikh786 said:
Congratulation! Bohat Bohat Mubarak Ho. It really feels good to see that they are doing something..... SLOWLY BUT SURELY.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
shaikh786 said:
MA SHA ALLAH that is great news!