::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Can i know from any senior members... when do they do security and background checks... they asked my hubby for re.pcc and imm forms to fill on april 20th they have not asked for pp.. he has been living at one place for 10 years and working at one place for 10 years and he also went to dubai for just 5 days. is there any chance my hubby will receive ppr and get visa before his 2nd medical expires?

i am going back home next week so i hope i come back with him Inshallah!

uet

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
15-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-07-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2011
Med's Request
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
masoud100 said:
I have an update on the case of me trying to get my son to come to Canada with me as he was born in Pakistan. The Citizenship application has been rejected for the third time. I am a Canadian Citizen and Canadian born, and not of Pakistani Origin or anyone from my family. My son is a Canadian because of me descent. They rejected his application first time saying the hospital birth certificate is not accepted even though it has all stamps and attestation of both Pakistan Foreign Affairs and Afghan Embassy.

They told me in person at CHC-Islamabad that everything is good just get Union Council Birth. I finally did and sent everything but they rejected it saying that the birth certificate is not of legal paper. Saying that it seems to be photocopied. Will CHC-Islamabad is the crappiest and worst embassy in the world. They seem to be looking for a bone inside a d***. Then add the bottom they are saying to send my son's Afghan Citizen Card (for refugees). First of all they don't issue them anymore as the expiry of the original cards are end of 2012. My son is born in 2013. And plus if they still did issue it, takes more than 1 month of processing, so how can someone travel urgently to Canada if they are asking for more bull*censored word* everytime I send something. Why cant stupid CHC-Islamabad say everything they want in one shot and why make all this trouble for a baby.
Was the birth certificate issued by Secretary Union Council carrying his official stamp. You may also try to apply for a limited validity canadian passport for your child at the Counselor Services CHC-Islamabad ,while your baby proof of citizenship case is in process , you need to contact the Counselor Assistant at CHC-Islamabad , you can check the Phone No.s from their website or write to Conselor Services to send you the required forms for Limited Validity Passport.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
innocent_eyez said:
Can i know from any senior members... when do they do security and background checks... they asked my hubby for re.pcc and imm forms to fill on april 20th they have not asked for pp.. he has been living at one place for 10 years and working at one place for 10 years and he also went to dubai for just 5 days. is there any chance my hubby will receive ppr and get visa before his 2nd medical expires?

i am going back home next week so i hope i come back with him Inshallah!
If they have asked for the imm forms and rpcc then they will start the background checks . I am sure he should receive passport request before his second medical expires.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
innocent_eyez said:
can i knw ur timeline ... its 26 months wow thats a long time .. why r they taking so long. and how many medical's did ur husband have to do? my husband also received the imm forms and re.pcc i just hope he gets ppr and visa before his 2nd medical expires
July 2010- Nikkah
Feb 2011 -Applied
March 2011-File received in Islamabad
March 2012- Aor (asking for imm ,supp forms plus pcc)
Oct 2012- rukhsati
Nov 2012 -send rukhsati proofs and proof of visit
Dec 2012- Remedical received and completed (1st one sent with initial application in feb 2011)
Jan 2013 -rpcc request received and sent
Jan 2013 -ecas updated medical results recieved
Mar 2013- ecas updated in process
April 2013- received two letters one to send pcc, and 2 days later requesting imm ,supp forms

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uet said:
There is no such rule that you have mentioned. Infact a child born to a Canadian parent (i.e either father or mother is a Canadian) is a Canadian.
Masood Sb. needs to contact the concerned Secretary Union Council in Pakistan,in whose juresdiction his wife was living and ask him to issue an official Birth Certificate for the baby.
Thanks for clarifying the subject to him. I went to many union councils some told me this is not my area, and others told me that they only give birth certificates to Pakistanis. I finally paid a lawyer to get it for me and gave him $65 and he finally got it after 3 days. However when I submitted it to CHC-Islamabad they told me the birth certificate is not acceptable as it is not on proper/legal paper. That it seems to be photocopied. Stupid pieces of crap that try to find an excuse everytime.

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uet said:
Was the birth certificate issued by Secretary Union Council carrying his official stamp. You may also try to apply for a limited validity canadian passport for your child at the Counselor Services CHC-Islamabad ,while your baby proof of citizenship case is in process , you need to contact the Counselor Assistant at CHC-Islamabad , you can check the Phone No.s from their website or write to Conselor Services to send you the required forms for Limited Validity Passport.
Yes it had its stamp on it, as my lawyer even said he had to wait an extra day for the secretary union council leader to stamp it as he had a family member pass away. The issue is the paper quality for CHC-Islamabad not the issue regarding whether it is real or fake. I am trying to get a Limited Validity Passport however for that to happen proof of citizenship has to be in process. And for that to happen Birth Certificate must be sent but they keep rejecting it first because I sent hospital certificate, now the issue regarding the quality of the paper it is printed on. Do you have an actual number or email of consular services.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
masoud100 said:
Yes it had its stamp on it, as my lawyer even said he had to wait an extra day for the secretary union council leader to stamp it as he had a family member pass away. The issue is the paper quality for CHC-Islamabad not the issue regarding whether it is real or fake. I am trying to get a Limited Validity Passport however for that to happen proof of citizenship has to be in process. And for that to happen Birth Certificate must be sent but they keep rejecting it first because I sent hospital certificate, now the issue regarding the quality of the paper it is printed on. Do you have an actual number or email of consular services.
Bro, Read this may help you to find contact informatiom to them if not you should Call collect: 613-996-8885
Consulate of Canada in Lahore

Services offered at this office

Assistance to Canadians (This Consulate performs certain functions in relation to passport, citizenship and notary services)

Contact information for all Canadian offices in Pakistan

Address, Phone, Fax, Email :

Honorary Consul, 102A, Siddiq Trade Centre
Main Boulevard, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan
Telephone: 042 -3578-1763
Fax: 042-3578-1967
email: re-isbad-cs@international.gc.ca
canconlhr@brain.net.pk

Hours of Operation

Monday to Thursday: 09:00-17:00
Friday: 09:00 - 15:00

After hours emergency contact information (for Canadian citizens only)

Call collect: 613-996-8885 / 613-944-1310 (TTY)
The Emergency Operations Centre of the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An experienced officer is always available to respond to emergency calls from anywhere in the world.

In a number of countries, you can also call the 24/7 Operations Centre toll-free.

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
This information is not accurate. The child is Canadian if either the Father, OR the mother is Canadian

See the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/proof.asp

Text of interest:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Citizenship certificates (some people born outside Canada between February 15, 1977, and April 16, 1981, inclusively, to a Canadian parent who was also born outside Canada to a Canadian parent were required to take steps before their 28th birthday in order to keep their citizenship. This is known as “retention” of one’s citizenship. If they did not take the necessary steps to retain their citizenship, it was automatically lost under the 1977 Citizenship Act.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R.Mujgani said:
bro i keep tellin but ur not listening sayin i dont kno.

The only way ur child is goin to be a canadian if ur wife was a canadian citizen not u.
I have seen lota of cases where husband was a canadian but child waa not conaidered a child canadian.

uet

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
15-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-07-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2011
Med's Request
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
masoud100 said:
+92-51-208-6000 is CHC Islamabad No. ,ask the operator to get you through Consular Services. I am not sure but i think you have to add 011 with that No. if you are dialing from Canada.

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
Aoa guys
I need a quick help here.
My status was changed to decision made on 25th April n still waiting for pp.
My current home address was changed to "Edmonton,Alberta Canada" although through out the whole prcess n in all our applications we had provided them with the address of Fort McMurray,Alberta (complete address) where ma Hubby iz currently residing n working.
Do I need to update it?
N it doesnt hav to do anythng with da delay am havng in rcvnh my PP bak??

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Calling All Sponsors From Scarborough Area:

I am requesting anyone who is in Scarborough and goes to MP John Mckay please lets gatther at one comman place during any week day and have peacefull protest infrong of his office.

lets do this guys dont let just sit and watch this time. Refreshment will be served by me personally but lets do this and I will try to have some Pakistani media coverege there too.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
n3z said:
Aoa guys
I need a quick help here.
My status was changed to decision made on 25th April n still waiting for pp.
My current home address was changed to "Edmonton,Alberta Canada" although through out the whole prcess n in all our applications we had provided them with the address of Fort McMurray,Alberta (complete address) where ma Hubby iz currently residing n working.
Do I need to update it?
N it doesnt hav to do anythng with da delay am havng in rcvnh my PP bak??
Wsalam,

Don't worry about changing your address.. you can change the address when you land at the Canadian Airport.. This has nothing to do with receiving your passport.. most likely you will receive the passport either tomorrow or on Saturday IA.

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
Danny4450 said:
Wsalam,

Don't worry about changing your address.. you can change the address when you land at the Canadian Airport.. This has nothing to do with receiving your passport.. most likely you will receive the passport either tomorrow or on Saturday IA.
InshAllah :) n thanx brother

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
Danny4450 said:
Wsalam,

Ur were right brother. :)

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamduliah! Rcvd my PP back today

Guys da wait is worth it when u hav ur PP in ur hands with visa stamped :)
the best feeling is now I wont hav to see my Hubby leavng,going away for months only stayng for 2 Weeks...its all over.Allah ks shukr hai.
The whole process was bumpy for me.had lots of problems in gettng my Saudi police clearance,filled da forms wrong...then got to knw by accident :) ,writting applications to embassy about my mistake....lol....then embassy mailed me dat they hav lost my documents n blah blah...
But Allah ka shukr hai...all step s were done within average time..
I thank all of u for all ur help n support specially hotshot...she was like a sister to me here.

All of those waiting in da queue...just hang on...this time is going to end...very soon inshAllah.....I wish all of u best of luck n happy life :)