Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
masoud100 said:
I have an update on the case of me trying to get my son to come to Canada with me as he was born in Pakistan. The Citizenship application has been rejected for the third time. I am a Canadian Citizen and Canadian born, and not of Pakistani Origin or anyone from my family. My son is a Canadian because of me descent. They rejected his application first time saying the hospital birth certificate is not accepted even though it has all stamps and attestation of both Pakistan Foreign Affairs and Afghan Embassy.

They told me in person at CHC-Islamabad that everything is good just get Union Council Birth. I finally did and sent everything but they rejected it saying that the birth certificate is not of legal paper. Saying that it seems to be photocopied. Will CHC-Islamabad is the crappiest and worst embassy in the world. They seem to be looking for a bone inside a d***. Then add the bottom they are saying to send my son's Afghan Citizen Card (for refugees). First of all they don't issue them anymore as the expiry of the original cards are end of 2012. My son is born in 2013. And plus if they still did issue it, takes more than 1 month of processing, so how can someone travel urgently to Canada if they are asking for more bull*censored word* everytime I send something. Why cant stupid CHC-Islamabad say everything they want in one shot and why make all this trouble for a baby.
bro i keep tellin but ur not listening sayin i dont kno.

The only way ur child is goin to be a canadian if ur wife was a canadian citizen not u.
I have seen lota of cases where husband was a canadian but child waa not conaidered a child canadian.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
sweetsr said:
So I have a update on my husband's case everyone he got a letter this week from the embassy, and a call yesterday requesting him to send a new police certificate for April . He told the man that he sent one in Jan 2013 and it should be valid till July 2013.Person from embassy had no comment he requested urgent police certificate.This is too much its the 4th police certificate we have sent since we applied in Feb 2011. :mad: I am seriously really upset and was hoping he would get ppr this time.Still no update from mp office.
Salam everyone , so I got a update from the Mp office , his assistant got a reply to the email she sent that the file is in review by an immigration officer.Doesn't really help but at least she got a reply back.My husband received another letter yesterday to fill out the imm forms and supplementary forms ,because these forms also need to be updated after 1 year . The last time we were asked to fill them was in March 2012 when the file was opened for initial review.Now going in to 26 months of processing hope the background checks get done soon .

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
sweetsr said:
Salam everyone , so I got a update from the Mp office , his assistant got a reply to the email she sent that the file is in review by an immigration officer.Doesn't really help but at least she got a reply back.My husband received another letter yesterday to fill out the imm forms and supplementary forms ,because these forms also need to be updated after 1 year . The last time we were asked to fill them was in March 2012 when the file was opened for initial review.Now going in to 26 months of processing hope the background checks get done soon .

can i knw ur timeline ... its 26 months wow thats a long time .. why r they taking so long. and how many medical's did ur husband have to do? my husband also received the imm forms and re.pcc i just hope he gets ppr and visa before his 2nd medical expires

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
hi ,

Danny or other senior members would any one plz guide me that my application status had been changed in to Decision Made since 18th of February even i did not have any request of PP and this is making me worried of my app would u plz let me know either if it is good or bad for me ....
thanks
awaiting for the good suggestions.....

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
asap-pls said:
You come visit Forum after a while for some news and you get nothing but more depression :(

Anyways, as per the excel sheet im maintaining for tracking my application i have the following data. correct me if some one got a good news from any one of these :)

Applicants waiting for PPR
Khan10
syedpost
Mansor
ZZAADD
feb -- 18
Tabassum Ali
Khanb5
hopefully very soon
Ash14u

Applicants waiting for PP Return
x1T7
gurl.shine
fayzaan
angelheart
n3z
syedgj

and finally Applicants who are untouched by CHC till date....

November 2011 Application Files
IronHubby Jan2012 Transfer
M I 2012 Jan2012 Transfer
imthegreat2004 Jan2012 Transfer

December 2011 Application Files
dora1234 Jan2012 Transfer
dino5541 Feb2012 Transfer
Hera_86 Feb2012 Transfer
Suzum27 Feb2012 Transfer
in love with my hubby Feb2012 Transfer

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:

The only way ur child is goin to be a canadian if ur wife was a canadian citizen not u.
I have seen lota of cases where husband was a canadian but child waa not conaidered a child canadian.
Sorry to inform you but yes he is Canadian. If the Canadian gov't says he is Canadian because I the father am born in Canada then I think I will agree with them. They have never rejected my son's application because he is Canadian. They have rejected it for stupid reasons pertaining to his birth certificate.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
masoud100 said:
Sorry to inform you but yes he is Canadian. If the Canadian gov't says he is Canadian because I the father am born in Canada then I think I will agree with them. They have never rejected my son's application because he is Canadian. They have rejected it for stupid reasons pertaining to his birth certificate.
Ok watever floats ur boat

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
ash14u said:
hi ,

Danny or other senior members would any one plz guide me that my application status had been changed in to Decision Made since 18th of February even i did not have any request of PP and this is making me worried of my app would u plz let me know either if it is good or bad for me ....
thanks
That is strange? Why don't you order GCMS notes to see what is going on?

Do you log-in with the Immigration File no.? Fxxxxxxxxx?

wania

Sep 18, 2012
IronHubby said:
Info is available on CIC website. Just type "medical pakistan" in the search field. The very first link

Karachi IOM Migration Health Assessment Center - Karachi IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Karachi,
H. No F-8/1 TIPU SULTAN ROAD, KDA SCHEME 1,
(Adjacent to main Karsaz road),

+92-51-111-466-472

thank a lot :)

wania

Sep 18, 2012
Hi guys,

Just an update on my sister in law's case my brother as you all know is a Canadian Citizen and is in Pakistan with his wife and applied for spousal visa in Jan 2011. My sister in Law got PPR on Dec 27, 2012, her status was changed from application recieved to inprocess on Dec 17, 2012. On her ppr they only asked for passport no re-meds. She only did her medical once at the time of application and 2 police clearence one initially and the other one they asked in 2012. My brother worte CIC a letter saying that my daughter was was born in Pakistan got her canadian passport and im only waiting for my wife's visa. Its been 4 months that you have her passports kindly let me know if you need any thing else hefurther added that as an FYI my wife only did medical once and its expired now. He sent that letter to islamabad about 15 days ago.
Today my sister in law got a call from CIC and they asked her when did she do her meds. My sister in law didn't remember the date on top of her head so the immigration officer said she will call in 10 min check your record and let me know. The immigartion officer called again and my sister in law informed that her meds was done in Jan 2011. The officer told her that they sent her a re-med in july 2012 and they didn't recieve it so they were just waiting for re-meds. She told her that she will send re-med today and my sister in law will recieve it in 2 days. She also instructed that get it done right away and mail it back, thats the only requirements on your visa. 2 hours later they recieved the meds request on email. she will get it done next week and send it back to them.

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
ASLAM O ALYKYM ALL FORUM MEMBER'S

Specially princess
Re-medical In Process Re.PCC PPR

innocent_eyez July 25th 2012 Feb 19th April 20th 2013 Waiting

Khanb5 Aug 7th 2012 IN SHA ALLAH SOON July 2013 IN SHA ALLAH SOON

13MERA7 24 APRIL 2013 12MARCH 2013 WAITING FOR PPR

Princesss/Shah ggggg DEC 5th 2012 Application Received Never asked This Summer, maybe..
(JUNE 10th 2011) (expired since JAN,2013)

Hopefully very soon Waiting Feb 13th March 22nd Waiting
[/quote]

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
IronHubby said:
Guys I am trying to find out where my case has landed . I am a November, 2011 applicant and January, 2012 transfer. I am trying to figure out if my case is in Ottawa or Islamabad. The email which was sent to the sponsor explicitly mentioned that the file was being transferred to Islamabad. There has been no update on medical received either. I sent proves of the sponsors second visit to Islamabad and I am wondering if my case would have been updated or if the file is in Ottawa. Have already submitted a request for notes and emailed Ottawa/Islamabad. These are crucial years of life spent living apart :(
Try to call cic , they will help u out, a couple of days ago my husband called them just to make sure where my file is, so they told him that my file is in islamabad

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
lovely123 said:
Try to call cic , they will help u out, a couple of days ago my husband called them just to make sure where my file is, so they told him that my file is in islamabad
I did and they told me its in Ottawa.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ash14u said:
hi ,

thanks
Hey,

You should order GCMS notes right away.. Are you sure that your husband didn't withdraw your sponsorship? Its also possible that they have tried contacting you but didn't get any response. The best way to find out is to order GCMS notes. Feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding GCMS notes or How to order them. You can inbox me anytime.

uet

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
15-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-07-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2011
Med's Request
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
R.Mujgani said:

There is no such rule that you have mentioned. Infact a child born to a Canadian parent (i.e either father or mother is a Canadian) is a Canadian.
Masood Sb. needs to contact the concerned Secretary Union Council in Pakistan,in whose juresdiction his wife was living and ask him to issue an official Birth Certificate for the baby.