March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
asap-pls said:
@ Bazilzaman Bhai, App ki foresight kiya khahti hai kab aye ga CHC hosh ? I think Election Season have hit them the most :mad:
Only one imran khan can bring change in pakistan aur chc-islamabad ko yehi aik person hosh mai la sakta hai aur system change kr sakta hai.

I appeal my brothers and sisters to elect PTI so that atleast we give a chance to the person who has no corruption charges, never looted the country instead he has a role in building the country.

My dear Pakistani brothers and sisters, I know you are all very intelligent, skillful and sensible.

You are the same BRAVE NATION who made Pakistan.
Come on -----------you are now the only one who can save our beloved Pakistan.

Don't sit at home because this is probably the last chance. Come OUT please-- - Pakistan NEED YOU, ONLY YOU----- No other nation or country can save Pakistan except YOU.

Each person need to bring at least 20 more voters to the polling station---------and this will be a real jehad.

Salam aur Dua to PAKISTAN.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
hotshot said:
Congrats to all of you who got ppr and visas!!

Alhamdulillah my husband landed last Sunday.. it took him 10 mins at the immigration and checkout.
It was a great feeling picking up my husband from the airport. I wouldn't want to ever be separated for
this long to experience such a day but if I get this feeling everytime I wait for him, I would want this day
to come in my life again!

You all who's waiting for visas and ppr just hang on IT"S AN AMAZING feeling to wait for your love one at the airport :D

my prayers to all of you who's waiting and please don't forget me and my husband in your prayers!!

Good Luck to all!! <3
Sister,happy to know that! Best wishes for your Husband new life in Canada!

Have a happy life ahead!

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Basilzaman said:
Only one imran khan can bring change in pakistan aur chc-islamabad ko yehi aik person hosh mai la sakta hai aur system change kr sakta hai.

I appeal my brothers and sisters to elect PTI so that atleast we give a chance to the person who has no corruption charges, never looted the country instead he has a role in building the country.

My dear Pakistani brothers and sisters, I know you are all very intelligent, skillful and sensible.

You are the same BRAVE NATION who made Pakistan.
Come on -----------you are now the only one who can save our beloved Pakistan.

Don't sit at home because this is probably the last chance. Come OUT please-- - Pakistan NEED YOU, ONLY YOU----- No other nation or country can save Pakistan except YOU.

Each person need to bring at least 20 more voters to the polling station---------and this will be a real jehad.

Salam aur Dua to PAKISTAN.
I respect you brother but I would say if anyone loves Pakistan and specially karachi then don't vote for Imran khan. Imran khan bhi akar punjab hi ka bhala karega aur yeh baat sabit hogayie recent blasts ki event se....yeh sahab mazay se panjab mein campaign chala rahey hain aur karachi ki raly cancel kardi aur puch bhi nahin raha karachi walon ko....

I was also in his favour but now my vote is for MQM however I hate ALTAF but I admire the other leaders in team like farooq sattar and mustafa kamal..KARACHI SHOULD ONLY VOTE FOR MQM

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Re-medical In Process Re.PCC PPR[/font][/b]

innocent_eyez July 25th 2012 Feb 19th April 20th 2013 Waiting

Khanb5 Aug 7th 2012 IN SHA ALLAH SOON July 2013 IN SHA ALLAH SOON

13MERA7 24 APRIL 2013 12MARCH 2013 WAITING FOR PPR

Princesss/Shah ggggg DEC 5th 2012 Application Received Never asked This Summer, maybe..
(JUNE 10th 2011) (expired since JAN,2013)

Thanks guys
Let's keep this list going those who are left add yourself plz

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
khanb5 said:
I respect you brother but I would say if anyone loves Pakistan and specially karachi then don't vote for Imran khan. Imran khan bhi akar punjab hi ka bhala karega aur yeh baat sabit hogayie recent blasts ki event se....yeh sahab mazay se panjab mein campaign chala rahey hain aur karachi ki raly cancel kardi aur puch bhi nahin raha karachi walon ko....

I was also in his favour but now my vote is for MQM however I hate ALTAF but I admire the other leaders in team like farooq sattar and mustafa kamal..KARACHI SHOULD ONLY VOTE FOR MQM
im currently in Karachi. went to buy contacts last night and the guy said "abb karachi mai sukoon hojaye ga" the bhais (altaf and zardari) dont want imran khan. thats why there were so many blasts but now since he has cancelled his jalsa .. everything will be fine. I think that actually makes sense. Altaf bhai doesnt want any other party to enter Karachi.

dr.madiha

Mar 13, 2013
yeah waiting you are right.dont vote altaf bhai if u want elect other than
imran than vote for jamat islami the only jamat compete mqm.what
mustfa kamal did in karachi they all plans were planned by naimutullah khan.anp and mqm
responsible for terrorism in karachi.

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
hotshot said:
Congrats to all of you who got ppr and visas!!

Alhamdulillah my husband landed last Sunday.. it took him 10 mins at the immigration and checkout.
It was a great feeling picking up my husband from the airport. I wouldn't want to ever be separated for
this long to experience such a day but if I get this feeling everytime I wait for him, I would want this day
to come in my life again!

You all who's waiting for visas and ppr just hang on IT"S AN AMAZING feeling to wait for your love one at the airport :D

my prayers to all of you who's waiting and please don't forget me and my husband in your prayers!!

Good Luck to all!! <3
Cong the radu the lation sis., plz pray for me also

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
khanb5 said:

Rally tu MQM nai bhi cancel ki hy...And PTI ki rally 1st May ko hy in Khi. Even if they cancel or postpones it I support them still. Cause it's better to be cautious rather than risk lives of so many people. I strongly believe Imran Khan is doing a wise move n I completely support him. MQM is a mafia. I agree Mustafa Kamal did a lot of good work..He was working under Musharaff govt. if Mustafa Kamal is genuine n sincere he'll work in same way under Imran Khan govt too.

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
As much as im hating to comment on politics here but can't keep quite

I regret to disagree, i don't think Imran Khan can do us any good. We need people who have a plan and a team to work. Not an Achiever whose aim is that one seat. He is patriot and might as well be very Honest too but he is not a Leader. He is Bias, We have not forgotten what he did we Miandad and lot of other young talents who were making wave during his tenure as a Captain.

and As for others, who think Karachi is all about MQM; cause MQM walas owns this city. They live here and die here unlike others who come here to live and earn but when they die they have to back to their gaos or city. . If your opinion is based on propaganda about MQM and Karachi. Please go read, Maududi's Anti-Ahmediya Riots or Gohar Ayub killings in 60's or 73 Language riots. There's a Masjid-e-Shodha's in Lalu Khait built in memory of those killed in 72/73 Language Riots. This city has always been Bloody because people don't OWN it.

i only request his to the Educated youth who are so passionate to vote this time, thanks to Imran Khan.. that please don't go over board in your hatred for a person that you Start Overlooking all the goods. You might have your opinion about Altaf Hussain, You might not like how he looks or how he speaks bUT then that's why he is not asking you to ELECT him.

On the other hand he is asking you to choose people like Mustafa Kamal , Farooq Sattar , Faisal Subzwari , Raza Haroon and many such names. The people who are Educated, Belong to Middle Class and have no vested interest when they legislate the laws of Pakistan.

Just remember, No one person can change the state of this country. What we face through CHC is not because we have bad government or we have Zardari as president. It is because someone among us, the very aaam PAkistani went to Canada illegally. Someone among us tried to fool them and now we Suffer. sO till we change or till the implementation of laws in this country is not strict, We will suffer and That can only CHANGE if we Remember that there are 242 seats in Parliament and we need 242 like minded individuals without any vested interests.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
asap-pls said:
As much as im hating to comment on politics here but can't keep quite

I regret to disagree, i don't think Imran Khan can do us any good. We need people who have a plan and a team to work. Not an Achiever whose aim is that one seat. He is patriot and might as well be very Honest too but he is not a Leader. He is Bias, We have not forgotten what he did we Miandad and lot of other young talents who were making wave during his tenure as a Captain.

and As for others, who think Karachi is all about MQM; cause MQM walas owns this city. They live here and die here unlike others who come here to live and earn but when they die they have to back to their gaos or city. . If your opinion is based on propaganda about MQM and Karachi. Please go read, Maududi's Anti-Ahmediya Riots or Gohar Ayub killings in 60's or 73 Language riots. There's a Masjid-e-Shodha's in Lalu Khait built in memory of those killed in 72/73 Language Riots. This city has always been Bloody because people don't OWN it.

i only request his to the Educated youth who are so passionate to vote this time, thanks to Imran Khan.. that please don't go over board in your hatred for a person that you Start Overlooking all the goods. You might have your opinion about Altaf Hussain, You might not like how he looks or how he speaks bUT then that's why he is not asking you to ELECT him.

On the other hand he is asking you to choose people like Mustafa Kamal , Farooq Sattar , Faisal Subzwari , Raza Haroon and many such names. The people who are Educated, Belong to Middle Class and have no vested interest when they legislate the laws of Pakistan.

Just remember, No one person can change the state of this country. What we face through CHC is not because we have bad government or we have Zardari as president. It is because someone among us, the very aaam PAkistani went to Canada illegally. Someone among us tried to fool them and now we Suffer. sO till we change or till the implementation of laws in this country is not strict, We will suffer and That can only CHANGE if we Remember that there are 242 seats in Parliament and we need 242 like minded individuals without any vested interests.
I beg to strongly disagree with you. I will tell you exactly, how I feel and with no sugar coating.

If people of Pakistan should be voting for anyone, its only Imran Khan. If Imran Khan doesn't win this election, you can kiss GoodBye to any hope of peace and prosperity in Pakistan.

You say that he is not a leader !!! Reallyyyy ? ?

He leads from the front and not from the back like Altaf, Nawaz or Zardari. He lead the national team to a World cup, that's just an example. Tell me any other of your so called leaders, leading from the front ?? ?

He made a cancer hospital for the people of Pakistan without being a part of the Government. He made schools, universities and accomplished so much without being a part of the Government.. So what the heck does he need to do to prove that he is a leader? Does he need to hire gangsters, ask for bhatta, bribe people, take kickbacks, kill people on ethnic basis to be a LEADER ?

Is this what you call a leader? I am sorry but if Pakistani people who live in Pakistan and abroad think that a leader is someone who has money and resources to do anything in Pakistan and can buy anything or everything, then I think they deserve their so called leader.

I was born in Karachi, my parents are Muhajir. I lived for 12 years in the 9.0 area in Azizabad. I have seen it all. I have seen mother's lose their sons to this terrorist party. So many Muhajir youngsters were killed, just because they decided to leave MQM. I hate MQM for what they do to our youngsters. How cheaply they kill their own people to get sympathy and play dirty politics. I admire Mustafa Kamal for what he did for Karachi, but that's all. Him and a couple of other people are the reason MQM is still breathing in Karachi. But i think its about time, people realize that this TOPI DRAMA needs to end.

I don't want to get started on Nawaz shareef and Zardari, cuz both of them have done so much damage to Pakistan, its just common sense. Nawaz shareef has been a part of Government for 25 years and he has done jack for the betterment of the country. He fled the country after looting the country from both hands and made an agreement with Musharaff to let him go. Look what he is doing to Musharaff now, someone who helped him escape to Dubai and this is what he is doing to Musharraf by tieing his hands and not participate in elections ???
Look at Shabaz shareef, he was the cheif minister of Punjab for so long and what exactly did he achieve?? Giving laptops to students, when 99% of your government education structure need funds for basic education. Atleast Musharraf did someone better for Pakistan, he made provincial and regional Governments, giving the rights to the majorities to run their municipalties and so you how much Pakistan improved overall during his time. Did you not hear that MQM, PPP and PML-N are ganging up on Tehreek-e-Insaaf in Karachi?? It only happens, when they are afraid to loose.

Imran Khan has a vision, he has a plan. He wants to change Pakistan. He wants to get rid of corruption, bring in law and order, provide education to the poor, give equal opportunity to the poor and middle class, get rid of the chaudry and wadera systems where the poor gets poorer day by day, and have a working justice system in the country. If you look at the developed countries, you will see all these qualities in their systems. This is why they are where they are right now. This is why we all wish we could get the VISA and citizenship of Canada, America, UK and Australia so we can improve our lives.

It is my sincere request to everyone here, to vote for Imran Khan in the next upcoming elections if you want to see Pakistan like all these developed countries. Please don't vote based on ethnicity .. Vote for the betterment of Pakistan. Neither MQM nor PML-N have a vision for Pakistan.. I am a Muhajir but my vote is for Imran Khan because I love Pakistan :)

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
More on topic:

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2013/04/29/marriage_fraud_canadian_immigration_officials_tread_thin_line.html

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Dear My Forum friends

Need Urgent Help!!!

I want to find cheapest flight from Islamabad Pakistan To Usa houston America Can u guys know any Travel Agent who have cheapest fare for USA.

Regards
Basil Khan

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Basilzaman said:
Dear My Forum friends

Need Urgent Help!!!

I want to find cheapest flight from Islamabad Pakistan To Usa houston America Can u guys know any Travel Agent who have cheapest fare for USA.

Regards
Basil Khan
e
bazil bhai aag laga ker america bhag rahe hain :) :) :) :)
any ways thre is a travel agent number i can praovide u , dont knowabout the cheepest but e can guide u atleast,
HIMALIYA TRAVELS KHI 923362489937
ALSO WBSITE LINK HEREhttp://www.travelstourism.com/cms/
OFFICE AT GULSHAN CHOURNGI

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
innocent eye can u please add me to the list
in process repcc recieved remed ppr return

13 feb 2013 22 march 2013 waiting waiting

n thank asap-plz for keeping me in the ppr request file hhahah apkey maun main ghee shakar

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
I sick and tired to see this two line status :'(

" We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2011.

Medical results have been received.