Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
khanb5 said:
bro can you please let me know what kind of ruksati proof that you have submit for ruksati?? FARHAN BRO same question to you as well. I would appreciate your help. My lawyer is here in Toronto and even if CHC will send PPR it would take over 17 days :( :( my time line is as follow INSHALLAH soon ALLAH ke karam se I will also share good news with you all....

File Transfer: Aug 2011
Request for additional proof and ruksati information: June 2011 (I sent them very strong explanation letter from both mine and my wife side)
Phone Call from CHC: my wife received call in JULY 2011 from CHC confirming date of our ruksati and also informed her that they are sending her re-medical and once we will send them ruksati pics within 45 days after ruksati in Dec then they will finalize the process.
Re-Medical: Aug 7th 2011
Ruksati and post ruksati proof: CHC recieved it on Dec 20th and attach it to my file as of Jan 29th 2013 and then according to my MP he got a reply as of March 14th and my file was in que to be reviewed by Immigration officer. So I dont know if he did the review it or not.

rest only and only ALLAH Pak knows better but I would appreciate if anyone of you would like to give your thoughts on my case that would might help a lot of silent readers too.
You should order GCMS notes as the updates from MPs and e-mails are very inconclusive and sometimes even confusing. That is the only thing that will give you a detailed update. I have already ordered GCMS 3 times over the last 7 months.

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
i.Solo said:
Allhumdulilah. My wife has received her PP back with visa stamped. Mashallah!

Here is my timeline

Applied--------------------------------------18 Jun 2011
File transfer --------------------------------Sept 2011
Sup doc ,Ruksati request by CHC--------June 2012
Sent sup documents to CHC--------------June-2012 ( explained why rukhsati was not done)
Ordered GCMS-----------------------------Aug-2012 -----------File in interview queue

Sent Rukhsati proof-----------------------Oct-2012
Received GCMS notes---------------------Feb-2013 (VO reviewed proofs in Jan 2013 and were satisfied with the proofs)
Received re-Medical request--------------Jan-2013
Received PPR-------------------------------Feb-2013
Sent PP to CHC-----------------------------Mar-2013
PP received --------------------------------13-April-2013 (Allhumdulilah)

Total duration: 22 month.

Had I known that Ruksati was mandatory i would have done it in the beginning but after I visited this site I realized that Ruksati was must. And once I received my GCMS notes I went back and performed Ruksati. (So I think overall this Ruksati objection delayed my case by 4-5 months). I would encourage everyone who are in interview queue because or Ruksati objection to perform Ruksati ASAP.

I pray to Allah almighty to give visas to all of you and your spouses. Inshahallah I hope you all will hear good news very soon.
you are one lucky guy, my timeline is almost identical to you but the difference is that even after completing medical in oct 2012 , my wife and kids are still waiting. pls pray fro us

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
lesson of the day:
kissi kay zrf se barh ker na ker mehwe wafa har giz
keh is be ja sharaafat se, bara nuqsan hota hai

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
bro can you please let me know what kind of ruksati proof that you have submit for ruksati?? FARHAN BRO same question to you as well. I would appreciate your help. My lawyer is here in Toronto and even if CHC will send PPR it would take over 17 days :( :( my time line is as follow INSHALLAH soon ALLAH ke karam se I will also share good news with you all....

I sent the following documents.
Credit Card Statement ( for proof of ticket purchase + Shopping )
Copy of ticket & boarding pass
My employment letter ( which i had recently started and i went to PAK for 7 days only)
Wedding + Walima pics
Post wedding photos in home and outside at some restaurants.

So after VO reviewed my file and once satisfied she advised " GS" to issue re-medical and sent file to "SB" for further processing. She wrote her comments in january and we received re-med at the end of january.

Your timeline is identical same as mine. My wife also received call from CHC in July but she missed it. But I did my ruksati in the beginning of Oct. It takes around 2-3 months to review the file by VO. Since your medical is done already. So i hope that you will receive PPR end of this month or by mid of next month (Inshallah).

You can ask for GCMS notes as Farhan has advised or you can send a simple email to ISlamabad to inquire about your status. But I believe that in either case you will hear good news before their reply.

I had sent an email in January to CHC and they replied that my file is waiting to be reviewed by decision making officer .( Which I think was "SB" as mentioned in GCMS notes.

So I would say that your spouse should start packing. She will hear good news any time ( Inshallah). Good Luck.

Please inbox me any of your message as I will be unable to track further response in this thread

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashley1 said:
you are one lucky guy, my timeline is almost identical to you but the difference is that even after completing medical in oct 2012 , my wife and kids are still waiting. pls pray fro us
Inshallah yo u will hear good news soon. I hope that you have ordered notes or sent email to know the current status of file. Inshallah you will hear good news soon. My prayers are with you.

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
hi ...
any one knows my online status is changed in to Decision Made since 18th February.....
but still till today i did not receive any letter or any thing from CHC....

need ur assistance ... plz let me know if any one got the right solution for me... i m worried

regards....

:(

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
ash14u said:
hi ...
any one knows my online status is changed in to Decision Made since 18th February.....
but still till today i did not receive any letter or any thing from CHC....

need ur assistance ... plz let me know if any one got the right solution for me... i m worried

regards....

:(
your timeline on your profile does not indicate that you received passport request, unless I am missing something. Are you logging on to your profile using Client ID or File number that starts with F or B

narb

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hi all,
did any of you get Re-Med request with PCC and supplementary form to fill out? Do any of you know what form that is as the link they provided doesn't seem to be working.
Thanks

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Salam to all
I am pasting this blog after going through some forums and found it in really assisting in enquiries on how to order latest CAIPS / GCMS and what forms we need to download. So here we go once for all.
Many thanks.......

1) if you want to order it on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

Note for reference purpose just tick email you the info as the hard copy would take more time to reach then stated otherwise....

Hope this helps

take care '
and yes congratz to all those who got the PPR and visa done i hope to get my PPr soon as it been ages since my RePCC...

TAKE care and don't leave hope.........

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
narb said:
Hi all,
did any of you get Re-Med request with PCC and supplementary form to fill out? Do any of you know what form that is as the link they provided doesn't seem to be working.
Thanks
Well i got remed wid pcc n supp.forms....well type the link directly n search .
U can also search it in the cic webste...
u will get it...print it ,fill it out n send along pcc.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
My ecas doesnt show my home address,only the lawyers address in canada.should i be worried?
Also,iv called them n they told me my file is in isl since the beginning,is that a good thing? Cause i received in aor in april 2012 n i heard all 2012 apps were sent to ottawa..lastly plz tell me if anyone got ppr after a year since they received aor? Has nobody experienced this miracle?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
syedpost said:
Salam to all
I am pasting this blog after going through some forums and found it in really assisting in enquiries on how to order latest CAIPS / GCMS and what forms we need to download. So here we go once for all.
Many thanks.......

1) if you want to order it on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

Note for reference purpose just tick email you the info as the hard copy would take more time to reach then stated otherwise....

Hope this helps

take care '
and yes congratz to all those who got the PPR and visa done i hope to get my PPr soon as it been ages since my RePCC...

TAKE care and don't leave hope.........
friend or relative? I am the wife, I am sponsoring my husband. how do I apply now?

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
I-ask-u-why said:
your timeline on your profile does not indicate that you received passport request, unless I am missing something. Are you logging on to your profile using Client ID or File number that starts with F or B

i did not received passport request ...with out it says DM thats the reason im worried for ...
ys i m loging on with file no starting with F....

assit me plz wat to do
even i wrote letter to CHC ISB but still no reply .... :( :(
thanx

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
ash14u said:
i did not received passport request ...with out it says DM thats the reason im worried for ...
ys i m loging on with file no starting with F....

assit me plz wat to do
even i wrote letter to CHC ISB but still no reply .... :( :(
thanx
now i am also worried fr ur case ,,,,,,,,,,,, allah ap kay haq main behtr karay'

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
yar any more nov applied case been or being done yet???????????????