waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
in love with my hubby said:
DO PANCHI SOCH SAMAJH KER AIK DOOSRE SE ALAG HAUY ,PAR PHIR BHI WO MAR GAY,KIUN K UNHAIN MALOOM NAHIN THA K NAZDIKIAN PEHLAY ADAT PHIR ZAROORAT AUR PHIR ZINDAGI BAN JATI HEIN . SORRY GUYS IF IT MAKES U DEPRESSED.
Dats beautiful dear :) I read it number of times....its melodious!

But dont let it get on ur nerves......come on gear up....njoy life...tease ur Hubby with unexpected mssgs....send him links of gud songs.....keep the spirit alive!
N dont let him down aswell...find new ways to surprise him....
Geee man I feel like becoming a marriage psychologist on dis forum..lol....

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
n3z said:

But dont let it get on ur nerves......come on gear up....njoy life...tease ur Hubby with unexpected mssgs....send him links of gud songs.....keep the spirit alive!
lol ;D

Anu 123

Nov 7, 2012
n3z said:

LOLZ LIKE IT!

kh85pk

Apr 12, 2013
ulodhi said:
kh85pk :

You cannot pute NA on #1 you have to entere every single address for the past what ever time they want and for second is the same you have to enter everything so they can verify with your passport stamps.

I hope it helps.
Thank you for reply thing is it is stated Please give the name of the countries where your sponsor has resided, since the time your sponsorship application was submitted

the underline part is very confusing what i write here. it says since the time your sponsorship application was submitted but application is not submitted yet please see attached screenshot.

Kindly guide.

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Kohat said:
JazakaALLAH... When did u apply for your Visitor Visa? And was it For single entry or multiple entry?
I applied mid Dec 2011

Passport returned with visit visa in Mid Feb 2012

It was six months visit visa and it was easily extended for another six months

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
kh85pk said:
Thank you for reply thing is it is stated Please give the name of the countries where your sponsor has resided, since the time your sponsorship application was submitted

the underline part is very confusing what i write here. it says since the time your sponsorship application was submitted but application is not submitted yet please see attached screenshot.

Kindly guide.

dont think too much .. write where ever she lives right noww.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allhumdulilah. My wife has received her PP back with visa stamped. Mashallah!

Here is my timeline

Applied--------------------------------------18 Jun 2011
File transfer --------------------------------Aug 2011
Sup doc ,Ruksati request by CHC--------June 2012
Sent sup documents to CHC--------------June-2012 ( explained why rukhsati was not done)
Ordered GCMS-----------------------------Aug-2012 -----------File in interview queue

Sent Rukhsati proof-----------------------Oct-2012
Received GCMS notes---------------------Feb-2013 (VO reviewed proofs in Jan 2013 and were satisfied with the proofs)
Received re-Medical request--------------Jan-2013
Received PPR-------------------------------Feb-2013
Sent PP to CHC-----------------------------Mar-2013
PP received --------------------------------13-April-2013 (Allhumdulilah)

Total duration: 22 month.

Had I known that Ruksati was mandatory i would have done it in the beginning but after I visited this site I realized that Ruksati was must. And once I received my GCMS notes I went back and performed Ruksati. (So I think overall this Ruksati objection delayed my case by 4-5 months). I would encourage everyone who are in interview queue because or Ruksati objection to perform Ruksati ASAP.

I pray to Allah almighty to give visas to all of you and your spouses. Inshahallah I hope you all will hear good news very soon.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]

shah gggggggg said:
Aslam o Alykum wa rehmatul lahe wa barakataho Alll forum member's (ladie's and boy's)
Specially for princessssssss
Abhi tuk m still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
i.Solo said:

Here is my timeline

File transfer --------------------------------Sept 2011
Sent sup documents to CHC--------------June-2012 ( explained why rukhsati was not done)
Ordered GCMS-----------------------------Aug-2012 -----------File in interview queue

Received GCMS notes---------------------Feb-2013 (VO reviewed proofs in Jan 2013 and were satisfied with the proofs)

Had I known that Ruksati was mandatory i would have done it in the beginning but after I visited this site I realized that Ruksati was must. And once I received my GCMS notes I went back and performed Ruksati. (So I think overall this Ruksati objection delayed my case by 4-5 months). I would encourage everyone who are in interview queue because or Ruksati objection to perform Ruksati ASAP.

I pray to Allah almighty to give visas to all of you and your spouses. Inshahallah I hope you all will hear good news very soon.
Congrats bro May ALLAH Pak bless you both your post gave me hope too as my case is almost identical as you please pray for us too

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
i.Solo said:

Here is my timeline

File transfer --------------------------------Sept 2011

Masha Allah! Very happy to hear that your case is done. Congratulations!!!

My case is very similar to yours as I also sent Rukhsati proofs in Feb. Can you kindly tell me the exact number of weeks it took between re-medical request and passport request? And were you also asked for RE-PCC?

narb

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Farhan1 said:

My case is very similar to yours as I also sent Rukhsati proofs in Feb. Can you kindly tell me the exact number of weeks it took between re-medical request and passport request? And were you also asked for RE-PCC?
Hi,
My hubby received re-med request and Re-PCC also a supplementary form that we have to fill out. Did any of you have to fill this form out and if so could you help me find the form.
THanks

fatima_sweet

Feb 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2011
Med's Request
February 8, 2013
Passport Req..
February 8, 2013
n3z said:
Aoa...many many congrats dear :)
May I knw when did u send in ur PP n how long to get it bak with visa stamped?
Thank you All for your wishes..

I sent my PP on March 8 along with REMEDICAL

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Congrats bro May ALLAH Pak bless you both your post gave me hope too as my case is almost identical as you please pray for us too
Thanks .....Inshallah you and every one else will receive a good news very soon.

Farhan1 said:

Thanks. please check your inbox. Hope you will hear good news soon.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
i.Solo said:
Thanks .....Inshallah you and every one else will receive a good news very soon.

Thanks. please check your inbox. Hope you will hear good news soon.
bro can you please let me know what kind of ruksati proof that you have submit for ruksati?? FARHAN BRO same question to you as well. I would appreciate your help. My lawyer is here in Toronto and even if CHC will send PPR it would take over 17 days :( :( my time line is as follow INSHALLAH soon ALLAH ke karam se I will also share good news with you all....

File Transfer: Aug 2011
Request for additional proof and ruksati information: June 2011 (I sent them very strong explanation letter from both mine and my wife side)
Phone Call from CHC: my wife received call in JULY 2011 from CHC confirming date of our ruksati and also informed her that they are sending her re-medical and once we will send them ruksati pics within 45 days after ruksati in Dec then they will finalize the process.
Re-Medical: Aug 7th 2011
Ruksati and post ruksati proof: CHC recieved it on Dec 20th and attach it to my file as of Jan 29th 2013 and then according to my MP he got a reply as of March 14th and my file was in que to be reviewed by Immigration officer. So I dont know if he did the review it or not.

rest only and only ALLAH Pak knows better but I would appreciate if anyone of you would like to give your thoughts on my case that would might help a lot of silent readers too.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Dear all ,
[size=10pt][/size]
What is the main source of communication of Ottawa and chc isb?
Email,mail or phone?
Do they use phone to communicate with you alot?