MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
I-ask-u-why said:
yes it is minimum six month stay which raises the need for police clearance ........... what you need to be concerned is ............ which country are you going to ........ if it is a Disliked Nation, even if you stay there for few days they can put you in CHC-ISB detailed security check although they wont ask you to get PCC from the country you visited, so they will punish you in other ways

What will be your say about a 2-3 months visit to US. And I get Remed and RePCc request back home.

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Kohat said:
Hi:
If you do not mind me asking you thatwhat documents did u provide them for visitor visa???
And when did u apply for it? Did u apply single entry or multiple? If you can please tell the list of documents u had submitted for visitor visa??? Your help will be much more apperciated

In my case my wife was doing her Post graduate Medical training in Pakistan and passed her one of three licensing exams required to be licensed as Doctor in Canada so I booked her next Licensing Exam in Canada and asked CHC-ISB to grant visa because exam can only be written in Canada so it was more of a different case but I know many others who did not have to book exam but got the visa

I attached following documents

Invitation letter from my side and statement from her side both telling the same story that she will return within time to Pakistan and that she will resume her studies in pakistan while her immigration application is in process as it will take two years plus on average to process the application, also that we are newly married and wish to spend time together. etc

pay stubs
bank statement
Proof of citizenship
Employee ID's
Letter from Medical council of Canada that exam is booked and paid in full
Original Nikkah Nama plus Notarized Translation
Proof of her ongoing Post Graduate Training in Hospital (letter by hospital)
Proof of online payment of visitor visa fee

Did not make any travel reservation (dont bother they dont care about it)

Hope it helps

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
asap-pls said:
What will be your say about a 2-3 months visit to US. And I get Remed and RePCc request back home.
Honestly it is a question to which there is no right or wrong answer, it all depends how they perceive it ....... they may asked for background check by FBI (internally not to you to bring PCC) or they may just consider it perfectly normal, depends who looks at it and what goes through their mind at that time.

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
I-ask-u-why said:
Honestly it is a question to which there is no right or wrong answer, it all depends how they perceive it ....... they may asked for background check by FBI (internally not to you to bring PCC) or they may just consider it perfectly normal, depends who looks at it and what goes through their mind at that time.
And that send me back to the "not sure where" and "waiting" state. But thanks a lot brother for your quick replies really apprecaite. :)

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
badnam said:
ALHUMDULILLAH, my wife's Visa just arrived in the morning..

Ecas was updated when she received the Visa stamped on the passport!

Its been a long wait, laikin AH it was worth it.. sometimes we dont know why we are waiting and we make our plans, but remember Allah has his own plans and everything will happen according to his plan!

Thank you everyone for your support throughout the years!
Masha Allah! This is wonderful news. Congratulations!! :)

Your case gives me a lot of hope. I also received medical's request via e-mail on March 22 and received PCC request. And just as in your case, the e-case was updated 14 days after the completion of medicals (March 28) that "medicals results have been received". If all goes well Insha Allah I expect that my wife receives passport request any day now.

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhan1 said:
Masha Allah! This is wonderful news. Congratulations!! :)

Your case gives me a lot of hope. I also received medical's request via e-mail on March 22 and received PCC request. And just as in your case, the e-case was updated 14 days after the completion of medicals (March 28) that "medicals results have been received". If all goes well Insha Allah I expect that my wife receives passport request any day now.
Inshallah she will! I had already booked tickets as well.. (wouldnt recommend it as I was really scared the visa wouldnt come back) but AH all is well that ends well!

Kohat

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
25th June 2013
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Request
23 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Allhamdulillah No Interview
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013
I-ask-u-why said:
In my case my wife was doing her Post graduate Medical training in Pakistan and passed her one of three licensing exams required to be licensed as Doctor in Canada so I booked her next Licensing Exam in Canada and asked CHC-ISB to grant visa because exam can only be written in Canada so it was more of a different case but I know many others who did not have to book exam but got the visa

Invitation letter from my side and statement from her side both telling the same story that she will return within time to Pakistan and that she will resume her studies in pakistan while her immigration application is in process as it will take two years plus on average to process the application, also that we are newly married and wish to spend time together. etc

pay stubs
bank statement
Proof of citizenship
Employee ID's

Hope it helps

JazakaALLAH

zalmayday

Apr 27, 2010
I just want to convey this message to everyone as Sadqa-e-Jaria. My father got sugar few months back. That was really shocking to all family members. Immediately treatment was started from different doctors and hakims. But there was no possibility to reverse the disease and we were to told that he has to live with this disease his entire life. Then one day somebody told us about a person who is treating the disease of sugar by herbs. We went there and he gave us some herbal medicines for ten days. It was really amazing when we saw the sugar got controlled without using other medicines. Now with grace of Allah, the sugar of my father is fully controlled and within the normal range. We have Glucometer at home and we use to check his sugar on daily basis and there is no abnormality in his sugar level after starting using these herbal medicines. The doctor of my father is really amazed and he talked to the person on phone.(Person who gave us medicine). I’m posting this add because if even a single human life is saved because of me will be a great honor for me. The name of that person is Mushtaq Khan sb, living in Pakistan, (Saddar Bazar Risalpur, Distt Nowshera KPK,). His Mob#0344-9728499,0300-9176901.He is not charging a single penny from the patients and giving the medicines free to everyone. This is not his occupation as he is a well off Zameen dar/wealthy person of the area. Now hundred of sugar patients around the country and even from abroad are visiting him on daily basis.
I will request everyone to send this message to your contacts and if we are able to save some one life it’s like we saved whole humanity.
I know this is not a proper forum for such things but I just want to save some one’s life.

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) & 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
NO PPR SINCE REMIDICAL 20 JULY 2012
ANY IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING THERE?

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
Aslam o Alykum wa rehmatul lahe wa barakataho Alll forum member's (ladie's and boy's)
Specially for princessssssss
Abhi tuk m still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
hello All

I email ottawa to find out where my file is they reply me same day( :eek:) that my file is in ottawa and if i need to send it additional documents i can scan and email to there email address I have already send a DHL package yesterday to islamabad including rukhsati proofs please advice should i need to send a package to ottawa if so should i email them all scan documents and pictures or should i mail to there mailing address.

Thanks'

Kohat

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
25th June 2013
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Request
23 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013
I-ask-u-why said:

pay stubs
bank statement

Proof of citizenship
Employee ID's

Hope it helps
JazakaALLAH... When did u apply for your Visitor Visa? And was it For single entry or multiple entry?

Kohat

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
25th June 2013
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Request
23 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013
Any one applied For Visitor Visa for their spouse???? Please share your timeline?????????????????????????????

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
badnam said:
Inshallah she will! I had already booked tickets as well.. (wouldnt recommend it as I was really scared the visa wouldnt come back) but AH all is well that ends well!
My wife's case was changed to in process on Feb 25 and since then nothing whereas you received passport request as well as visa stamped.
Question is what is significance of in process?