ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
DON2 said:
same old In Process from day 1
That sucks!!! But you know what everything happens for a reason. Allah SWT is great!

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
in love with my hubby said:
yar m so happy to see that v r blessed on this forum with people like u ... n i am so relax after reading ur post ........ thanku so much for ur concerns really changed my mind
oops wrong post at the wrong place..............

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
hotshot and hhassa, my hubby is also waiting for return of passport after PPR. it was recd by CHC on March 18th. But the status changed to decision made even before the passport reached them just after they sent PPR. Maybe its because the PPR was from Ottawa and not Islamabad. Ihave a question on how you guys sent the passport. My hubby sent via TCS but they would not take prepaid service with it, they said to just put an envelope from TCS with the passport. Is that what you did too. Please let me know thanks

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
in love with my hubby said:
yar m so happy to see that v r blessed on this forum with people like u ... n i am so relax after reading ur post ........ thanku so much for ur concerns really changed my mind
well said .... lol we do the same thing "jab haste hai to kehte hai zehar lagty ho jab larty ho mujhe se to .... ya phir "hum kese kutte billi ki tarha larte hai " lloll..

but yes we have never stopped communicating .... I agree that I do have to chase him but who cares I love him more than my life and myself and he is the only person in my life who I can do any thing and everything ... chasing is nothing ... and BTW now it has come to the point where if I don't call him he gets angrier lol .... why didn't you call me ... and that time I am like "call karo to museebat na karo to bhi problem " loll
sometimes things have gone sooo bad .... but I have almost trained myself to calm my self down because I do want to be with him always ....
You need to put your ego aside and only focus on him, I know it is not easy at all ... but keep this relationship very near to your heart and you will learn how to deal with it, if you know what I mean ....on our last fight (well I wont go in to details I am sure no one wants to hear the details on that lol) but frustrated me shouted at him for at least 3 hrs and all he did was listened to him... pooor guy I felt soooo bad and said sorry to him loads of time ... even then he was like it was not your fault it was mine ... :( I love him sooo much .... I really hope he joins me sooooon INSHALLAH

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
hotshot and hhassa, my hubby is also waiting for return of passport after PPR. it was recd by CHC on March 18th. But the status changed to decision made even before the passport reached them just after they sent PPR. Maybe its because the PPR was from Ottawa and not Islamabad. Ihave a question on how you guys sent the passport. My hubby sent via TCS but they would not take prepaid service with it, they said to just put an envelope from TCS with the passport. Is that what you did too. Please let me know thanks

fatima_sweet

Feb 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2011
Med's Request
February 8, 2013
Passport Req..
February 8, 2013
ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

My husband's status changed to "decision made" but his address hasn't changed yet.. would it change soon should I be worried??

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
saima13 said:
what address does it change to? i dont understand...
Congrats Fatima sis..

Saima sis I dont understand your previous question..
About the address when ur status updates to "decision made" the applicant's address changes to Canadian address.. are you the sponsor or applicant?

my hubby used Fedex and he did make a prepaid payment for return of pp.. what I heard from other applicants here TCS doesnt accept return pp prepaid for anybody.

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
Thanks for responding. My husband used TCS....i hope everything goes well and we get the passport. About address change I was asking what address does it change to, currenlty it shows my husbands pakistan address. I am the sponsor. Thanks

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhan1 said:
That is very strange...why would they specifically delay re-medicals?

Hmmmm.....I am pretty sure that the timelines of all these applicants are different....but I haven't made any effort to make or analyse such lists. Are you 100% sure that medicals is the only thing left in your case? And that background checks are all done?
Yes everything is completed in my case because I had an interview at CHC and my immigration officer clearly told me that everything has been completed now get the medical done and send your passport. After that 3 times CHC has informed me that they have not received the medical result.

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
hhassa said:
well said .... lol we do the same thing "jab haste hai to kehte hai zehar lagty ho jab larty ho mujhe se to .... ya phir "hum kese kutte billi ki tarha larte hai " lloll..

but yes we have never stopped communicating .... I agree that I do have to chase him but who cares I love him more than my life and myself and he is the only person in my life who I can do any thing and everything ... chasing is nothing ... and BTW now it has come to the point where if I don't call him he gets angrier lol .... why didn't you call me ... and that time I am like "call karo to museebat na karo to bhi problem " loll
sometimes things have gone sooo bad .... but I have almost trained myself to calm my self down because I do want to be with him always ....
You need to put your ego aside and only focus on him, I know it is not easy at all ... but keep this relationship very near to your heart and you will learn how to deal with it, if you know what I mean ....on our last fight (well I wont go in to details I am sure no one wants to hear the details on that lol) but frustrated me shouted at him for at least 3 hrs and all he did was listened to him... pooor guy I felt soooo bad and said sorry to him loads of time ... even then he was like it was not your fault it was mine ... :( I love him sooo much .... I really hope he joins me sooooon INSHALLAH
Thumbs up for u gal...lol...dats da beauty of dis relation...u yell at each other like hell n then u laugh wid eachother.....
Point is dont keep thngs in heart...jo hota hai,ho,,gaya forget n move on.......golden phrase hai....it will make life hell easier....
N ya sis may Allah joins each one of us with their spouses soon...inshAllah.....I myself waitinh for my PP bak.....Allah mian jaldi sa mujha Hubby je ka pas bhaj dain....am missin him....

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
DON2 said:
Yes everything is completed in my case because I had an interview at CHC and my immigration officer clearly told me that everything has been completed now get the medical done and send your passport. After that 3 times CHC has informed me that they have not received the medical result.
I see.... So if your estimates are correct, you should hear something from them within this month and at the most by next month.

Regardless, I don't want to undermine your research but I still think that there is no specific timeline they follow. I hope you get your visa soon Insha Allah.