Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
innocent_eyez said:
Can someone help me out plz im so confused ... as of why i have not received anything from CHC after my status changed to In Process On Feb.

So it all went wrong when my hubby send his PP with Re-medical on July 25th even tho he did not get PPR... so his PP expired On March 30 and CHC still has it like im really confused as to why they are still holding the passport shouldn't they send it to us for us to renew it like whats going on im so pissed. should i be doing something my hubby also sent them a e-mail .. like they shud send it back they have the pp its been 8 months thats crazyyy

plz any kind of help would be appreciated.
If i were u, renew ur passport again and tell chc since it has expired y they are holding and u need to renew it fast, cuz this is an easy way of CHC wasting time. Tell ur MP to send an email n request to have pp back so u can renew it and then chc can give u ur visa. cuz if u dont they will take time to delay the case by asking u do redo it and waste more time until ur remed expired again. they torture everyone...

one question... Y THE HECK did ur husband send pp along wit remed wen they didnt ask for it?
becuz they are doing this to torture u. its almost 1 year since u did remed, if u had waited ur husband would have been already here....
and im sorry if i sound rude but i think u guys made a big mistake by doing this and i pray that it works out for u soon ameen.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
R.Mujgani said:
If i were u, renew ur passport again and tell chc since it has expired y they are holding and u need to renew it fast, cuz this is an easy way of CHC wasting time. Tell ur MP to send an email n request to have pp back so u can renew it and then chc can give u ur visa. cuz if u dont they will take time to delay the case by asking u do redo it and waste more time until ur remed expired again. they torture everyone...

one question... Y THE HECK did ur husband send pp along wit remed wen they didnt ask for it?
becuz they are doing this to torture u. its almost 1 year since u did remed, if u had waited ur husband would have been already here....
and im sorry if i sound rude but i think u guys made a big mistake by doing this and i pray that it works out for u soon ameen.
It was a mistake and mistakes do happen but the worse thing is it also was expiring this year but that doesn't mean they hold on to it for that long or even after its expired i know they like to waste time... my MP said i will be receiving a package to renew the passport and all and even to that its been a month so its really frustrating dunno whats going on.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
fatima_sweet said:
Salam Everyone,

As you all know I got REMEDICAL and PPR on February 8, 2013 and my husband sent his REMED on February 26, 2013 and PP on March 8,2013.

My husband did REMEDICAL on February 26, 2013 and I was tracking it through DHL it arrived to ND on March 16, 2013.

My question is:

My husband's ecas updated today to "medical results received" Does it mean CHC received my husband's REMED? should I expect his pp back with visa issued soon??

Please HELP.

Thanks!!!
OMG my nikhah was on Oct 15, 2011 when you filed your application. It is quite possible that you are close to receiving the passport stamped. Insha'Allah!!

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
khanb5 said:
yeh you have order GCMS a bit early...I can share my example with you...I have sent ruksati and post ruksati proof in Dec they received it by Dec 20th but they attach it to my file on Jan 29th so now you can easily guess the rest
Did you get your remeds before rukhsati proof or after?

When should I order the GCMS notes again?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
hhassa said:
Thanks bunch
How do I find out if they have already attached the document to my file or not?

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if union council issues birth certificates for Afghans born in Pakistan. I need a goverment issued birth certificate for my son, and he was born in pakistan. Canadian embassy did not accept my son's hospital birth certificate.

Someone HELP!

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Naqibee said:
OMG my nikhah was on Oct 15, 2011 when you filed your application. It is quite possible that you are close to receiving the passport stamped. Insha'Allah!!
Naqibee do u Hv a nikkah case or wedding case? My case is nikkah but we r doing the rukhsati this October

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Salam everyone

I have an urgent question specially from my afghan brothers living in pakistan and already got their pp

I got my Afghan passport from Afghan consulate n peshawer and got Canadian Visa on it. i want to go from PIA islamabad. The problem is i don't have pakistani visa on my passport. Afghan consualte issued empty passport to me. so can i go from Islamabad airport without having pakistani visa or there is any other way to do? plz kindly let me know who knows better...thanks

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
rkinvest said:
Did you get your remeds before rukhsati proof or after?

When should I order the GCMS notes again?
hey sorry for late reply I got my remed before my ruksati...I guess they were satisfy with our relationship and decided to send us remed but at the same time asked for ruksati too just to make sure that they are following same procedure for everyone.

wania

Sep 18, 2012
DON2 said:
Yes it is normal I know 3 more applicants and I am the 4th one who sent the PP in November and it is not back yet.
Thanks a lot for your reply i really appreciate it. I wonder what they are doing with the passports.

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
There are some members their case was done in 16 or 17 months. Are the counting the time that they filled the application or when it got transferred to ISB. Please let me know.

fatima_sweet

Feb 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2011
Med's Request
February 8, 2013
Passport Req..
February 8, 2013
Naqibee said:
Really!?

Allah SWT is great, I HOPE!!! I wana give you a big fat hug for saying this :p
if your nikah is in OCT 2011 why did you take so long to file your application?

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
fatima_sweet said:
Really!?

Allah SWT is great, I HOPE!!! I wana give you a big fat hug for saying this :p
if your nikah is in OCT 2011 why did you take so long to file your application?
I was hoping against hope to find a way to bring my husband here through a work permit or visitor's visa because 26 months is too long and I went back in January 2012 to visit my husband so I wanted to add that proof as well before I mailed my package. Since my wedding in Lahore in Oct 2011, I went to see my hubby in Jan 2012 and Aug 2012 and now I plan to go for 2 months this year. I am praying that my hubby gets his PPR before I go to Pakistan...lol!!....lets see what Allah has in store for me.

APAK said:
Naqibee do u Hv a nikkah case or wedding case? My case is nikkah but we r doing the rukhsati this October
Mine is a full wedding case. All the best for your rukhsati, where you going in Pakistan? I hope to be in Pakistan later this year.

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where can I get an official birth certificate for my son who is Afghan but is born in Pakistan. I already have his hospital birth certificate but CHC does not accept that. They want a government issued one and they told me to get it from UNION COUNCIL. However Union Council is saying they cannot issue a birth certificate to him because he is not Pakistani.

I need to know where ASAP as I only have 5 more days left in order for my son to have any chance of coming with me to Canada.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wania said:
Thanks a lot for your reply i really appreciate it. I wonder what they are doing with the passports.
Us 2010 applicants waiting for the PP return delay is becauz CHC has not received our medical results yet.
Our medical was also done in November.