March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
hopefully very soon said:
ok so i got my request for police clearance certificate a couple of minutes back, since i dont have any travel history and just lived in one place ever since i was 18 and the second address i wrote was of my susraal, and i m a wife case so the only reason i think i got asked for a re PCC is that there was something wrong with the PCC i sent. to start with they had 'he' written in place of 'she' everywhere :p lol so please help me out here. what are the things i need to take with me to the police? what is the fastest possibe way to get a certificate? i got the last on emade from the polie headquaters was that the reason that caused this problem ?
Congrutulation! Sister finally u got something from chc :p i am so happy to heard about you.

Please check your inbox.

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
hahahah yeah finally!!!! lol you should have expanded our prediction till end of march :p

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
hhassa said:
sponsoring husband. We gave our 1st medical with the application and its been expired long ago. They still have not asked us to re-med.

----------------------
Lets hope this will speeds things up:

Faster processing times for workers and families

Mississauga, ON, March 26, 2013 — As a result of actions taken by the government since 2008, the backlog of permanent resident applications has been reduced by about forty percent, paving the way for a faster and more effective immigration system in 2013 and beyond, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“Backlogs and delays prevent Canada from attracting the best and brightest from around the world and ensuring that our immigration system is contributing to economic growth and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “For too long, we accepted far more applications than we could process each year. That led to backlogs increasing every year and processing times of eight to ten years in some cases, which discouraged talented, dynamic people from coming to Canada.”

This has been accomplished, in part, by continuing to process a high number of applications from parents and grandparents in the Family Class while a temporary pause on new applications remains in effect until the end of the year. In addition, a pause was put in place on new Immigrant Investor applications and the oldest Federal Skilled Worker applications were eliminated while we continued to process record high levels of existing applications.

The government will continue to transform Canada’s immigration system to make it fast, flexible and more responsive to the labour market. The massive reduction in the backlog allows us to move toward a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada’s labour market needs, fast tracks their applications and gets them working in Canada in a period of months, instead of years. It also means that families will no longer have to wait close to a decade to be reunited with their loved ones.

“We still have work to do, but by taking clear and decisive action to deal with backlogs, we will attain our goal of having a fast and flexible immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “Newcomers will arrive with skills and talents that are in short supply in Canada and contribute to our economy. The immigration system must work for Canada, which is why we will continue to reduce backlogs and speed up the system, so that people spend less time waiting and more time participating fully in the Canadian economy.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-03-26.asp
I hope these news releases help! :-\

dr.madiha

Mar 13, 2013
salam i m new here.my case has applied last week.one of my friend telling me
nowadays procedure could take 3 yrs.is it possible? although we have give
them strong proofs of our relationship.i m getting worried because 3yrs r more
than enough.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
RajaRani said:
Sent my spouse application this year in summer 2012 and have been a silent reader on this forum. I've noticed recently about people being put in ther interview queue and Insha'ALLAH is something I would like to avoid. Want do the senior members suggest about sending proof voluntarly to by the grace of ALLAH(SWT) avoid the interview? Does sending proof have a positive or negative impact on my file since I'm sending it voluntarly, and how about if your spouse is your cousin? May ALLAH(SWT) make this time easy for all of us. Ameen!
I don't think it matters if your spouse is your cousin. My wife and I are cousins and Alhumdulillah my case didn't go into the interview que. Just make sure you send them enough proofs and according to me sending them stuff voluntarily would give them the wrong impression. But maybe other experienced members can guide you with that.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]

shah gggggggg said:
ASLAM O ALYKUM MY dear PRINCESSSSSSS &
GOOOOOD MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please tell me where is the Union Council in Peshawar (address or something). I need a birth certificate from union council in order for Canada to issue my son a passport. My son has a birth certificate from Hospital will the Union Council issue birth certificate right away?

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.madiha said:
salam i m new here.my case has applied last week.one of my friend telling me
nowadays procedure could take 3 yrs.is it possible? although we have give
them strong proofs of our relationship.i m getting worried because 3yrs r more
than enough.
yes it could take 3 years in some cases I am the prime example of it ::) but not everyone is so unlucky like me and few other applicants of 2010.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Can someone post that list of ppl who`s status changed to In Process in Feb .

is anyone left who did not get anything after the status changed

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyoneee

My ecas shows : Medical results have been received.

Any idea on how long they usually take to send the visa stamped on the passport?

Jinnspeed

Jan 1, 2013
My wife's Canadian immigration is approved recently and she will be landing in Canada first week of April 2013. I am planning to apply for her US visitor Visa. I studied in US and currently work in US as well. Most of my friends are in US and my brother and sister is also settled in US that's why i want to apply for her US visitor visa so that we can visit them.

My question is how long i should wait after she land in Canada to apply for US visitor visa? US consulate need her ties with Canada. Only ties are that she will be working here in Canada and as i work in US she don't need to live in US with visitor visa she can get TD visa as i have TN visa. Me and my wife have no plan to settle in US we will be only visiting my family and friends. Please provide directions and suggestions.

Thanks.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Ali.CA said:
Members who are flying (or had flown) to Canada in 2013

I am flying to Canada in mid of June 2013 and I wants to form a Networking Group of people who are reaching Canada in 2013 so that we can share our experiences / discuss settlement experiences / guide each other etc.

Anyone who is already in Canada and wants to guide us in this regard, please also join our Networking Group.

Looking forward for a positive response form all of you.

Thanks,
Hi Ali,

You have a great idea of thinking to seek for help from ppl living in Canada already.. Please don't take me wrong but according me your spouse can be the best support to you. I don't think it's good to trust strangers in a foriegn country.. I mean even if you need a job I am sure she'll try to find you a job at least will help you find a job, show you the city and tell you about the laws and regulations...

Please don't take this personal... I really don't understand why you are trying to get in touch with ppl from the forum to help u in Canada where you have your life partner who can help you better than anyone...

I understand what you mean by getting in touch with other ppl to share their expriences but this is not back home.. I am not trying to scare you or anything, it's hard to trust ppl.. This forum helps everyone through our sponsorship but there's a big difference between this and real life

Again don't take it personal I am just trying to explain that there's nothing wrong in seeking help from your spouse rather than looking for a stranger.. I am sure she will help you to the best of her ability

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
hopefully very soon said:
ok so i got my request for police clearance certificate a couple of minutes back, since i dont have any travel history and just lived in one place ever since i was 18 and the second address i wrote was of my susraal, and i m a wife case so the only reason i think i got asked for a re PCC is that there was something wrong with the PCC i sent. to start with they had 'he' written in place of 'she' everywhere :p lol so please help me out here. what are the things i need to take with me to the police? what is the fastest possibe way to get a certificate? i got the last on emade from the polie headquaters was that the reason that caused this problem ?
Congrats!! this means very soon you will get ppr Inshallah!!

Ali.CA

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2013 (Expected date)
hotshot said:
Hi Ali,

You have a great idea of thinking to seek for help from ppl living in Canada already.. Please don't take me wrong but according me your spouse can be the best support to you. I don't think it's good to trust strangers in a foriegn country.. I mean even if you need a job I am sure she'll try to find you a job at least will help you find a job, show you the city and tell you about the laws and regulations...

Please don't take this personal... I really don't understand why you are trying to get in touch with ppl from the forum to help u in Canada where you have your life partner who can help you better than anyone...

I understand what you mean by getting in touch with other ppl to share their expriences but this is not back home.. I am not trying to scare you or anything, it's hard to trust ppl.. This forum helps everyone through our sponsorship but there's a big difference between this and real life

Again don't take it personal I am just trying to explain that there's nothing wrong in seeking help from your spouse rather than looking for a stranger.. I am sure she will help you to the best of her ability
I appreciate your concern and respect your views...

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
hotshot said:
Hi Ali,

Agreed +1 for you sis :)