21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
hubby chubby said:
Interview is waived if visa officer thinks that your marriage is genuine and he/she no longer needs to go into more depth to verify the marriage genuineness. Many people find out via notes or if they get remed and ppr without any letter/email from CHC regarding interview appointment. Just try to prove that your marriage is real (photos, communication, gifts, financial support, ect..). At the end, its the visa officer who decides whether there is a need for interview or not.
Since I was told that interview will be required I have voluntarily provided them proves of my visits such as boarding passes, photos, gifts, various receipts, phone bills etc. Do you think that should help in waiving the interviw. I submitted this package in the beginning of feb 2013. Now I am thinking of ordering for notes do you think this is enough time for them to update thier notes based on my new pacakge or should I wait little longer before I send request for notes, if so when? Sincerely appreciate your reply.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would recommend you to order GCMS after end of April. It's too early to see if any progress is made.

And absolutely this will be sufficient for them to take your case out from interview queue. I sent mine proof on Nov1, and they reviewed it in January. after that they took out my file from interview. So I would say not to worry and be happy.

hhassa said:
Since I was told that interview will be required I have voluntarily provided them proves of my visits such as boarding passes, photos, gifts, various receipts, phone bills etc. Do you think that should help in waiving the interviw. I submitted this package in the beginning of feb 2013. Now I am thinking of ordering for notes do you think this is enough time for them to update thier notes based on my new pacakge or should I wait little longer before I send request for notes, if so when? Sincerely appreciate your reply.

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
congratz sis and very happy for you
Thank you waiting eyes

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
I have a request for all those who got PPR and PP and COPR to provide their Complete Timeline please.

I would like to make an Excel file to see how thing are going and project the changes going on in processing time.

Thanks a lot :)

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Waiting_Eyes said:
I was just assuming about her and in advance replied to her the solution i think that works if I was wrong in assuming that mujgani will for sure correct me, many readers here would agree with me that there is scarcity of couples in long distance relationship with no problems, arguments or fights, meaning even friends have arguments and result of those arguments are sometimes fights when they both are not able to communicate their point correctly to each other and it is normal, but that's just temporary, and if both parties want to heal things and solve problems and they genuinely try than at the end of the day it is all well, you have the right to disagree with everything I said, but that is what I think and respect your point of view, :)
if you know how to read I have already apologized talking on behalf of Mujgani but that apologies are difinately not for you it's for her.. I know she will correct you and I am sure she will agree with me, just because you fight with your partner everyday don't make assumption about everyone else here.. in terms of argument I have already mentioned that it happens and ofc you argue with one you love the most.. and you are teaching ppl here to keep the husband and wife arguements within themselves while you are telling ppl indirectly that fights between you and your spouse is happening..

I am not arguing with you it really annoys me when one thinks that it's ok to argue or fight with his/her spouse thinking that time will heal everything.. I hope u understand that everyday fight can lead to divorce at the end..

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
pardesifr said:
I have a request for all those who got PPR and PP and COPR to provide their Complete Timeline please.

I would like to make an Excel file to see how thing are going and project the changes going on in processing time.

Thanks a lot :)
Application filed: Sep 2011
AOR: Dec 2011
File transfer: Dec 2011
Request for extra documents: April 2012
Supplementary forms: Sep 2012
Re-Medical request: October 2012
Re-Medical done: November 2012
status updated "in process" Feb 2013
PPR: March 2013
My hubby still hasn't send ppr yet due to some issues..

Let me know if u want the days too I can edit my post :)
Thanks for doing such a great work!

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
i.Solo said:
I would recommend you to order GCMS after end of April. It's too early to see if any progress is made.

And absolutely this will be sufficient for them to take your case out from interview queue. I sent mine proof on Nov1, and they reviewed it in January. after that they took out my file from interview. So I would say not to worry and be happy.
Thank you so much for your reply. I just talked to my husband we decided I will send notes request in april and you said the same thing. Perfect thanks again for your quick responses.

One more question: most poeple mention here that thier status was changed to in process but for me its always been "application recived" and never been changed. Is this normal?

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can tell you about my wife case they reviewed my wife file in January and decided to take her file out of interview queue. Visa officer advised someone to issue re-med and at the same time forwarded the file to someone else for final decision.

So my wife received her re-med in mid of February and then PPR after one week of that. At the same time her status changed to " In Process"

Hopefully It wll give you some idea. Don't worry and just pray.

hhassa said:
Thank you so much for your reply. I just talked to my husband we decided I will send notes request in april and you said the same thing. Perfect thanks again for your quick responses.

One more question: most poeple mention here that thier status was changed to in process but for me its always been "application recived" and never been changed. Is this normal?

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
Waiting @ Abu Dhabi Airport, my flight delayed 1 hour, getting bored, inshALLAH on monday i will submit my passport to CIC-islamabad, anybody knows if TCS works on sunday? thnx

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
ranjha01 said:
Hey guys me and my brother both sponsored our wives in June and July in 2012.. at begging on CIC website for both our status was "Decision made".. but, now mine changed to "in process" while his is the same "decision made". So what is going on here? should i be worried or should he? or we both good?
anyone?

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
i.Solo said:
I can tell you about my wife case they reviewed my wife file in January and decided to take her file out of interview queue. Visa officer advised someone to issue re-med and at the same time forwarded the file to someone else for final decision.

So my wife received her re-med in mid of February and then PPR after one week of that. At the same time her status changed to " In Process"

Hopefully It wll give you some idea. Don't worry and just pray.
I thought only male candidates were asked for interviews. It definitely gives me some hope. Thanks again for your prompt replies.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
I know lots of people who fight everyday but still can't live without eachother. I have never seen any hubby wife who never had a fight. If there exists any hubby wife (fight proof), I believe they are not human they are Angels lolzzz It's all about patience level Sum have it more sum have it less

hotshot said:
if you know how to read I have already apologized talking on behalf of Mujgani but that apologies are difinately not for you it's for her.. I know she will correct you and I am sure she will agree with me, just because you fight with your partner everyday don't make assumption about everyone else here.. in terms of argument I have already mentioned that it happens and ofc you argue with one you love the most.. and you are teaching ppl here to keep the husband and wife arguements within themselves while you are telling ppl indirectly that fights between you and your spouse is happening..

I am not arguing with you it really annoys me when one thinks that it's ok to argue or fight with his/her spouse thinking that time will heal everything.. I hope u understand that everyday fight can lead to divorce at the end..

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congratulations to all those who got Visa, ::)
I wonder when will my prince get his visa ::)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I agree with

Waiting_Eyes said:
I was just assuming about her and in advance replied to her the solution i think that works if I was wrong in assuming that mujgani will for sure correct me, many readers here would agree with me that there is scarcity of couples in long distance relationship with no problems, arguments or fights, meaning even friends have arguments and result of those arguments are sometimes fights when they both are not able to communicate their point correctly to each other and it is normal, but that's just temporary, and if both parties want to heal things and solve problems and they genuinely try than at the end of the day it is all well, you have the right to disagree with everything I said, but that is what I think and respect your point of view, :)
This story is worth reading (The blind men and the elephant)