Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
This Video For All Husbands and Wife's Especially For Poor Husband Like Me :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_Y4qeeAYE

The comments on the women are so so true.

A Happy woman is a myth!

"People say: Behind every successful man, there is a woman.
But no one says that, behind every unsuccessful man, there is ALSO a woman."

"The amount of unsuccessful men is more than the quantity of successful man!"
you can't discuss anything with a woman.... because they call it a discussion... but any discussion with a woman is an argument

and lots more!

Guys, this 5-minute video will tell everything in your mind!

Well,I am agree with this Video I am sure everyone has pass this kind of situation in life if they have loved someone ever and all boys loose their freedom after getting married that's true as well.

MUST WATCH FULL MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Warning!!! Girls please watch it at your own risk and don't take it too personally and take in the good humor! No need to be left offended.

***Not for Kids***

Waise wo Ungli wala mare sath b hoa hai ( Ungli nechey karoo ) How dare you point that finger at me! :(

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
ZZAADD said:
mera jawab mujhe abhi tak nahi mila please answer de ke kitne arse bad aagar online status mai withdrawn ajaye to letter kitne arse baad aap ko milta hai.......i really appreciate it
most documents are mailed out in 4-5 days following their online update, and then after that its just any mail delays. (i've seen regular mail take as long as 3 weeks to go from Islamabad to Karachi) also check your junk folder of the emails you had on the initial forms, they may have sent it to you by email (they are doing that nowadays based on other postings).

kabhi-kabhi said:
Look at the terrorism related deaths in pak, now compare that with any other country. needless to say anything else.. not to mention if you need to apply for a pp there you should atleast have about 5000pkr in ur pocket or wait for ever.

CHC considers all these stuff before issuing the visa.

Thats my 0.02 cents.
unfortunately this is true, it happens and it causes CHC to be more vigilant and for us to have to go through more scrutiny.

hotshot said:
I don't blame chc sometimes if you think about it deep down it's our fault I mean our ppl who have had done so much fraud. I remember during 2007 and 2008 maximum time was 10 months
insha allah those timelines will be back soon, i doubt if for any of our cases that are currently pending, but maybe for the new ones in the near future!

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Reflectoman said:
most documents are mailed out in 4-5 days following their online update, and then after that its just any mail delays. (i've seen regular mail take as long as 3 weeks to go from Islamabad to Karachi) also check your junk folder of the emails you had on the initial forms, they may have sent it to you by email (they are doing that nowadays based on other postings).

unfortunately this is true, it happens and it causes CHC to be more vigilant and for us to have to go through more scrutiny.
insha allah those timelines will be back soon, i doubt if for any of our cases that are currently pending, but maybe for the new ones in the near future!
That's what I was trying to say that if Canada doesn't take it so seriously then it won't be as safe place as it's now.

Allah Apka zaban mubarak karay! Not for us but at least for our ppl. I don't want them to go through what we went.

kabhi-kabhi

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
True since new cases falls under strict conditions or i hppe so :)

hotshot said:
That's what I was trying to say that if Canada doesn't take it so seriously then it won't be as safe place as it's now.

Allah Apka zaban mubarak karay! Not for us but at least for our ppl. I don't want them to go through what we went.

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
kabhi-kabhi said:
True since new cases falls under strict conditions or i hppe so :)
yup, the new conditions should help reduce the risk of MOC (marriage of conveniences) so should reduce processing time due to doubt from the VOs for such reasons!

Ali.CA

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2013 (Expected date)
kman said:
Congrats. How long does CHC give to provide them with RE-PCC and passport?
For Passport: 15 Days

For Re-Police Certificate: 45 Days

The send them the both docs within 7 Days.

humsafaar

Oct 26, 2007
sabii said:
one more DECISiON MADE
Alhamdulillah my husband's ecase changed to Decision Made today! :)
Congratulation!!!..

My wife case became "DECISiON MADE" on friday noon. i said her she would get her pp on monday....but she is still waiting for it. Anyone can send me tracking range...thanks,

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
Canadians have every right to be judgemental about who they are letting into their country. after all its their home and to let someone into your home is a big enough deal, obviously they should run back ground checks and make sure that the person entering will cause no harm to their country and their citizens as well cause after all they havta protect the interest of their citizen first and fore most. i just wish they woudnt keep the files i storage for a year. that is kinda ridiculous on their part :p, if they work on each file for an year thats acceptable on some level, they should hire more manpower to deal with this issue, but then again maybe they decided their tax payers arnt paying for a better canadian immigration for pakistanis .

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
basil bhai coincidently a friend of mine asked me to watch this video too last week :p. lol aik tu all the men always havta portray themselves as the weaker halves lol bus sarey zulm tu mardoon pe hi horahey hain n agar khuda na khawasta auratein complain karein tu who 'na shukri' ban jati hain :p

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
got my pp back... alhamdoulillah
and then rest is all history
thanks a lot everyone for help.. i ll be travelling inshaAllah by mid april.. would love to be friends with anyone who lives in Edmonton and going there...
i hope here everyone feels what im feeling right now real soon...
thanks again everyone here and all the best ...

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
hotshot said:
don't worry sis! Allah (swt) knows best. My cousin was in the same boat as u. His wife never got anything not even AOR. Right after 16 months she received remed+ppr together. Something like tht coming upfor u soon. Inshallah! We don't know why. It's a crime to marry backhome, so let them investigate about the criminals until they decide whether we qualify or not. lol

I don't blame chc sometimes if you think about it deep down it's our fault I mean our ppl who have had done so much fraud. I remember during 2007 and 2008 maximum time was 10 months
seriously its like we commited a crime marrying a canadian, lol if only we knew that its gonna be this big of a hassle we would have gotten married sooner and just applied for the immigration woudnt have aited, completed our studies. me n my husband have been living apart for 3 years now, if only we knew we wuld have filed our case sooner, we didnt even know we will ever move to canada, uurrrggghh!

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
congrats zainab, good to know one more oct case done, gives us hope that maybe they will get done with nov cases soon inshAllah!

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
zainabanwar said:
thanks a lot everyone for help.. i ll be travelling inshaAllah by mid april.. would love to be friends with anyone who lives in Edmonton and going there...
Glad that this journey is over for you! All the best for your future

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Just wanted to let you guys know that my wife contacted our MP. I was told that it is still stuck in background checks and that the VO must have picked up my file on the 15th of March. Fingers crossed. If all the info he needs is not there then b/f date would be extended to the next month. Sigh.

zohaib1124

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
Med's Request
11 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
4 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaaAllah
zainabanwar said:
its a very good news. congratz