ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
canadian immigrant said:
Al HAMDULILLAH BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY! ,
FINALLY MY BOAT HAS JUST CROSSED THE RIVER .
I HAVE MY PP IN MY HAND WITH CANADIAN IMMIGRANT VISA STAMPED ON IT. :D :D :D :D
IS IT A DREAMS?
I THINK THIS DREAM COMES TRUE .
I M VERY VERY VERY THANKFUL TO GOD WHO MADE THIS 26 MONTHS LONG PROCESS SHORTENED TO 17 MONTHS .
THANKS GOD ,

I M VERY GRATEFUL TO THIS FORUM AND ITS MEMBER WHICH PROVIDE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET VERY PRECIOUS INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE WHICH LEAD ME TO THIS 17 MONTHS JOURNEY WHICH CAME TO AN END SUCCESSFULLY .

THERE R MANY SWEET PEOPLE WHOSE SWEETNESS WILL ALWAY BE IN MY MIND THROUGHOUT MY LIFE LIKE "SABI ,DANNY,KHALIFAH, EMANZAIB, OMER.MIRZA, USMAN BAJWA, JERRY SIS :D, ATIF ,SYED, BAZILMAN,ZAINAB, HOTSHOT,AND ALL OTHERS WHICH I M UNABLE TO RECALL .
THANKS A LOT AGAIN.

Bhai!!!!! I HONESTLY CANNOT BRING IT TO WORDS! BELIEVE IT OR NOT I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR YOU!

May you have a blessed life with your wife with lots of Happiness!!

blackmagic1

Jan 21, 2013
brothers and sisters Assalam Alaikum,

plz guide me as my wife's case from islamabad started Aug 2010. remedical is done Sep 2012 and passports been sent Nov 2012. but they are still saying that its been waiting for confirmation from New delhi office.

is the medical lost? what happens at these type of situations. i have tried every thing. i have confirmed it with IOm . and yes it has been sent the next day in sep 2012 to new delhi. they provided me the DHL tracking number.

its been 3 years ...im going insane with all this.

blackmagic1

Jan 21, 2013

plz guide me as my wife's case from islamabad started Aug 2010. remedical is done Sep 2012 and passports been sent Nov 2012. but they are still saying that its been waiting for confirmation from New delhi office.

is the medical lost? what happens at these type of situations. i have tried every thing. i have confirmed it with IOm . and yes it has been sent the next day in sep 2012 to new delhi. they provided me the DHL tracking number.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
blackmagic1 said:

Ws. Dear brother,

You aren't the only one. If you go to 2010 forum there are more than 5 ppl in the exact same situation. Your medical resaults aren't lost. They just like to play with our feelings. Just have patience. Inshallah Allah (swt) will shower you with happiness. Soon you will get your pp back with visa. Maybe you should get ur MP involved...

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
the medical office in new delhi takes time to review the medical tests and exam done by the doctor and then they provide their "report" to the embassy. your VO is probably waiting for that report. since you have gotten it confirmed that the doctor's results were received in new delhi, you just need to wait for the medical officers there to go through the results and send in their report.

my wife did her re-med in august, in october the vo called her to make sure she had done her re-med and we confirmed that with him and also gave him the dhl tracking number that we had obtained from the doctor for our results being sent to new delhi (we've noticed that not all doctors' offices provide this). we had remed and ppr together in august, and we got back her pp in january, it was a 4.5months wait.

blackmagic1

Jan 21, 2013
thank you dear hotspot and reflectoman, i have involved local MP as well. but even then its useless. well lets pray and hope its solves. its really getting difficult for me in here. May Allah gives us patience.

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Reflectoman said:
the medical office in new delhi takes time to review the medical tests and exam done by the doctor and then they provide their "report" to the embassy. your VO is probably waiting for that report. since you have gotten it confirmed that the doctor's results were received in new delhi, you just need to wait for the medical officers there to go through the results and send in their report.

my wife did her re-med in august, in october the vo called her to make sure she had done her re-med and we confirmed that with him and also gave him the dhl tracking number that we had obtained from the doctor for our results being sent to new delhi (we've noticed that not all doctors' offices provide this). we had remed and ppr together in august, and we got back her pp in january, it was a 4.5months wait.
same issue here.

Wife did re-med, a month or two later she gets call for additional docs and they wanted to confirm she did her remed, and then just recently she got another re-med request via email, we then talked to the medical office and they told us that med is still valid, so they told us to inform CHC that medical is still valid.

The medical office also gave us the DHL tracking#. We included the e-mail discussions we had and the tracking # and mailed it to CHC. Then we got PPR and again they asked us for details of the Remed that they requested her to do in July. So we mailed PPR with the e-mail and DHL tracking # again...

I hope this thing ends soon.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M I 2012 said:
These are the links.

h t t p : / / w w w . cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp (Forms)

h t t p : / / w w w . cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp (Instructions)

There are two forms. ATIP request form and ATIP consent form. The email/mailing address is written at the bottom of the ATIP request form. I scanned my forms and emailed.
The consent allows an individual to access the sponsored person's file.

Good luck!
Thanks!

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
hotshot said:
Alhamdulillah!!! Congrats! <3 finally your prayers are answered. Don't forget to pray for me
i told u dear ur n mine pprs r on their way!!! i told u!!! i got mine...n i have un-staggering blv for urs as well......u HANG ON.....
just put dis "no other possibility" blief on Allah :D
n start reading daroord i told u...i got it aftr readng it for 3 days...Allahamdllilah...MA

thanx to everyone else for their wishes hotshot, sabii, khan10, asap-pls......sorry to those am forgettng da names...
BIG BIG CONGRATS to canadian immigrant....when did ur status change to "decision made" from "in process"

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
hotshot said:
Bhai!!!!! I HONESTLY CANNOT BRING IT TO WORDS! BELIEVE IT OR NOT I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR YOU!

May you have a blessed life with your wife with lots of Happiness!!
Thanks sis,
Dnt take stress and In Sha Allah u will get PPR very soooooon and after that u will be with ur hubby very sooooooooon.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Basilzaman said:
So look what i told u today morning! anyways many many Congrats bro Wish u all the best for your future With bhabi jan ;)

And please dont forget us in your prayers.
Thanks bro, God bless you.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Can someone plz tell me does PPR come through TCS or Regular Mail ?

fatima_sweet

Feb 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2011
Med's Request
February 8, 2013
Passport Req..
February 8, 2013
innocent_eyez said:
Can someone plz tell me does PPR come through TCS or Regular Mail ?
TCS

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update &quot;in process&quot; Feb/19/2013 - ecas update &quot;decision made&quot; April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
canadian immigrant said:
Thanks sis,
Dnt take stress and In Sha Allah u will get PPR very soooooon and after that u will be with ur hubby very sooooooooon.
Inshallah! since I have great people like you guys around me ofc I believe our prayers will be answered soon! Allah (swt) knows best. please let us know when you land Inshallah!