May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
disfrust said:
Hey congrats Mr. Mohi...looks like u n me got our ppr da same day :)

Yea.. hopefully we will get the our long awaited visas very sooon tooooo!!

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
Thankyou everyone for the good wishes. And conratulations to all with the goo news.

May Allah unite all of us back with our spouses. Ameen

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Mubaraaaaaak everyone! :D Love to see the happiness back in forum. So many interviews in this month and a lot of PPRs. Good wishes for every else waiting for PPR or passport return.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
congrats to ppl who got the good news....seems like they are issuing visa for may and june 2011 so that means soon they will start july and august too...I am excited as my file was transfer in August...

Inshallah I have complete faith in ALLAH Pak that I wil hear good news in few days and we all will be done with our process soon.

I would just like to share what my mom shared with me and wife and that is to recite Hasbinallah ve nimel vekil 450 times along with darood e ibrahimi 11 times at the start and at the end. Also make sure that you are doing this same time everyday till you get the good news.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Maybe some senior members can shed some light on this. Is it advisable to send additional proofs without request or not? Do they give you some time to send additional proofs before putting someone in an interview queue. Upon my return from Pakistan, I want to send additional proofs as our original application only had 2 sets of pictures (a lot of them) but only from 2 days. I want to avoid the possibility of getting into an interview so was thinking to send all the stuff I will have from this trip (boarding pass, ticket, pictures, extra communication for the last 1 year). What can do you lot suggest?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
jerry84 said:
Maybe some senior members can shed some light on this. Is it advisable to send additional proofs without request or not? Do they give you some time to send additional proofs before putting someone in an interview queue. Upon my return from Pakistan, I want to send additional proofs as our original application only had 2 sets of pictures (a lot of them) but only from 2 days. I want to avoid the possibility of getting into an interview so was thinking to send all the stuff I will have from this trip (boarding pass, ticket, pictures, extra communication for the last 1 year). What can do you lot suggest?
^
Same question. Even tho I had pictures from abt 1.5 months but ill be in Pak for 4 months and I also want to send in proofs when I get back as I have seen (on the forum only) interviews getting waived after looking at more proofs ..I personally dont see that its a bad idea to update them because when u send in proofs this means they will open ur file hence they MIGHT process it faster.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
waiting110 said:
^
Same question. Even tho I had pictures from abt 1.5 months but ill be in Pak for 4 months and I also want to send in proofs when I get back as I have seen (on the forum only) interviews getting waived after looking at more proofs ..I personally dont see that its a bad idea to update them because when u send in proofs this means they will open ur file hence they MIGHT process it faster.
No girls!!! Please don't send anything until they ask you.. I was in the same boat as u guys I have done so much research on this even my lawyer didn't suggest it.. They will think there's a reason why u are so into providing interview to avoid something.. DON't do it!!!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
but a lot of interviews got waived just cuz of additional proofs. it says on their GCMS notes.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
it depends on which stage they're in- both of them haven't been requested any additional documents yet. This means their background checks are not over yet. It is the right time for them to send their stuff. I did the same and it didn't reflect negatively in any way.
hotshot said:
No girls!!! Please don't send anything until they ask you.. I was in the same boat as u guys I have done so much research on this even my lawyer didn't suggest it.. They will think there's a reason why u are so into providing interview to avoid something.. DON't do it!!!

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Lonely without my Hubby said:
it depends on which stage they're in- both of them haven't been requested any additional documents yet. This means their background checks are not over yet. It is the right time for them to send their stuff. I did the same and it didn't reflect negatively in any way.
I am also talking from my own exprience but you make a point too.. One more thing I was asked to send additional documentation, again i suggest both of them to talk to a lawyer before doing such thing...

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hotshot said:
I am also talking from my own exprience but you make a point too.. One more thing I was asked to send additional documentation, again i suggest both of them to talk to a lawyer before doing such thing...
I guess it depends on the situation. If you have been requested for a remedical and are not in interview queue, it's better not to.

But if you are in int. queue, it wouldn't hurt to do it because you are init for the long haul anyway....up to you!

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
waiting110 said:
but a lot of interviews got waived just cuz of additional proofs. it says on their GCMS notes.
jerry84 said:
Yes! VO take off my wife file from interview Que after seeing additional proofs of my visit after marriage to Pakistan.

Before AOR I want to send my pk visit proofs to them like you guys but my consultant stop me and advise me not to send anything until they asked u. Ok that fine I fallow his advise.

Then one day I got AOR with request of additional proofs, that time I send them all the picture and copy of passport.

Then Three months after sending the proofs. I order gcme notes and find out at the time of issuance AOR Vo already put our file in interview Que. But later on after seeing additional proofs he takes off our file from interview Que.

MY CONCLUSION AFTER SEEING MY GCME NOTES

It is a good idea If you send additional proofs before first review or AOR. Even your consultant say not to send. Because I wish if additional proofs on my file before first review then for sure my file won't be in interview Que on first stage....

So, there is a catch to sending proofs first and one time with or without there request. But sending proofs 2nd time without there request may cuse more delay in process.

Good Luck.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
hotshot said:
it depend on visa officer some take it as negative and some take it positive,,so its better not to send it now just gather them and order GCMS notes after 16 moonth of ur file transfer and if in u think they doubt on ur relationship then send it