ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
APAK said:
thanks for Ur reply.I have one more question
My husband is a Canadian citizen..lived in Canada all his life..so Is that a plus in our case? How long do cases like these take? File transferred to Ottawa office in Nov 2012
No hun it's not a plus or anything I was born in Canada and im sponsoring my hubby it's going pretty good so far

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Just forget about the CHC-I process and enjoy the storm on hand... Finally a test of Canadian winter after 10 years.... snowbording here I come.... :D

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
tofan-ram said:
Just forget about the CHC-I process and enjoy the storm on hand... Finally a test of Canadian winter after 10 years.... snowbording here I come.... :D
The snow is phenomenal :)

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
Atif Shegiwal said:
Dear friends, here is the email which my MP got from CHC....

This is in response to your email (see below).

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that this application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be pushed to the next stage of processing. In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Application would be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

Police certificate was received on 05 November 2012 and has been attached to applicant's file.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

Plz let me know guys after reviewing the case by decision making officer what will b next step?
I didn't know MPs fwd chc msg to the applicants. So what I know from my MP when they say they are waiting for decision making it's ur background checks that's taking a while, and once you get passport request it's step 4 in other words the end of your application :)

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that this application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be pushed to the next stage of processing. In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Application would be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

Police certificate was received on 05 November 2012 and has been attached to applicant's file.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

Plz let me know guys after reviewing the case by decision making officer what will b next step?
does it also means they waived me from interview or not?

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Atif Shegiwal said:

Regards,

does it also means they waived me from interview or not?
Yes i think ur interview has been waived . and after review by DMO the next step is obvious PPR.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
aisha1 said:
Can anybody guide me whts the process of landing In Canada,
make sure you have a passport with canadian visa on it ..... make sure you have an air ticket for canada ...... if that ticket is for PIA make sure they still have a plane to fly ..... and if they do .... make sure that flight is not late ..... make sure your 2 bags are not over 28 kg and your hand carry is not over 7 KG (for pia) ..... and if it is make sure you have few thousand rupees extra with you ..... you know for porter for ZARDARI TAX for EXTRA SECURITY TAX and for the photocopies of your passport that you will have to get at the airport ....... then at the airport make sure again that your flight is on time ..... if it is good for you if not .... come back home and when they call you for flight do everything all over again ..... and when your flight is ready to go and you have everything good to go, make sure you get a porter at the airport because ... personally i would get a porter at Lahore or Islamabad airport and let the porter deal with all that goes on in the lineup for check in ........ during the flight make sure you have earbuds or better yet earmuffs unless there are no screaming kids around you .... if your in PIA that is highly unlikely ....... if they try to give you breakfast at 2pm tell them to give you sandwich because sandwich is cold but at least the sandwich doesnt smell .... breakfast at 2mp kind of smells funny ..... lunch and dinner is normally ok, now they have finally changed it from buryani to rice with chicken .... i mean rice on one side and chicken on the other side of same plate .... so technically speaking its not buryani anymore ..... drink alot of water so you dont get fatigued during the flight ...... make sure you fill out your custom declaration card before landing at the airport because your going to need it at the canadian airport ...... at the airport first you will see customs officer inform that officer if you need to declare anything such as gold jewellery that officer will tell you to get your immigration done from immigration counter and then proceed to customs area where you declare your stuff ..... immigration is super simple they normally don't ask you any questions other then your address in canada .... from there you go to welcome counter where they will welcome you and give you some documents that will guide you through the process of applying for SIN card and other stuff that new comers need help with ....... next step is receiving your bags .... if your at Toronto airport .... GOOD LUCK ... because there are baggage handlers at toronto airport that some times make it even difficult to get the bag .... like some time your waiting for your bag on one end of the belt and they take your bag off on the other end of the belt and leave it on the floor sitting and waiting for you to come and find it ;D so if you dont find it on the belt make sure to look around the belt before freaking out ;D ...... plus you will need $2 for the cart to put your bags on, you can use credit card but only canadian credit cards are accepted ..... next step is customs again where you declare your stuff like gold jewellery make sure you have pictures of the stuff that you are going to declare and make sure you have the details of the jewellery written on a paper signed and stamped by your jeweller like ... what is it ?.... how many karat is it? and the price ? .......customs officer will do all the paper work for you .... and from there you go out through the arrivals door.

mianz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 29, 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 01, 2011
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Alhamdulillah Waived!
Passport Req..
Dec 29, 2012 (along with REPCC)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 26,2013...Alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013 (By the Grace of All Mighty Allah)
Name PPR DATE PP RECVD DATE BY CHC PP RETURNED DATE

Canadian Immigrant 21-Dec 27-DEC Not Yet
alikhan44 27-Dec 07-JAN Not Yet
syedgj 11-Aug 16-Aug Not Yet
Emanzaib 19- Jan 22- Jan Decision Made: 31-Jan Not Yet
ishaak 20-Nov 21-Nov Not Yet
Mianz 29-Dec 02-Jan Not yet

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
sponsor of applicant said:
make sure you have a passport with canadian visa on it ..... make sure you have an air ticket for canada ...... if that ticket is for PIA make sure they still have a plane to fly ..... and if they do .... make sure that flight is not late ..... make sure your 2 bags are not over 28 kg and your hand carry is not over 7 KG (for pia) ..... and if it is make sure you have few thousand rupees extra with you ..... you know for porter for ZARDARI TAX for EXTRA SECURITY TAX and for the photocopies of your passport that you will have to get at the airport ....... then at the airport make sure again that your flight is on time ..... if it is good for you if not .... come back home and when they call you for flight do everything all over again ..... and when your flight is ready to go and you have everything good to go, make sure you get a porter at the airport because ... personally i would get a porter at Lahore or Islamabad airport and let the porter deal with all that goes on in the lineup for check in ........ during the flight make sure you have earbuds or better yet earmuffs unless there are no screaming kids around you .... if your in PIA that is highly unlikely ....... if they try to give you breakfast at 2pm tell them to give you sandwich because sandwich is cold but at least the sandwich doesnt smell .... breakfast at 2mp kind of smells funny ..... lunch and dinner is normally ok, now they have finally changed it from buryani to rice with chicken .... i mean rice on one side and chicken on the other side of same plate .... so technically speaking its not buryani anymore ..... drink alot of water so you dont get fatigued during the flight ...... make sure you fill out your custom declaration card before landing at the airport because your going to need it at the canadian airport ...... at the airport first you will see customs officer inform that officer if you need to declare anything such as gold jewellery that officer will tell you to get your immigration done from immigration counter and then proceed to customs area where you declare your stuff ..... immigration is super simple they normally don't ask you any questions other then your address in canada .... from there you go to welcome counter where they will welcome you and give you some documents that will guide you through the process of applying for SIN card and other stuff that new comers need help with ....... next step is receiving your bags .... if your at Toronto airport .... GOOD LUCK ... because there are baggage handlers at toronto airport that some times make it even difficult to get the bag .... like some time your waiting for your bag on one end of the belt and they take your bag off on the other end of the belt and leave it on the floor sitting and waiting for you to come and find it ;D so if you dont find it on the belt make sure to look around the belt before freaking out ;D ...... plus you will need $2 for the cart to put your bags on, you can use credit card but only canadian credit cards are accepted ..... next step is customs again where you declare your stuff like gold jewellery make sure you have pictures of the stuff that you are going to declare and make sure you have the details of the jewellery written on a paper signed and stamped by your jeweller like ... what is it ?.... how many karat is it? and the price ? .......customs officer will do all the paper work for you .... and from there you go out through the arrivals door.
and meet your spouse who's desperately waiting for you .. and give them a tight jhappi :)

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
YOU DRAW A funny BUT real SKETCH
SO +1 FOR YOU.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
And make sure you look and feel good before meeting your spouse. A 15-hr plane ride can make you look like a zombie! :D ;D

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
wania said:
No my sis in law as well

PPR recieved Dec 29 passport sent and recieved by embassy Jan 03 didn't reieve it back yet. :(
i got an e mail on Dec 29 that they sent me a letter on regular mailing box to Kabul - Afghanistan but still didnt get it i dont know how long more shud i wait for that?

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see some of you Tweeted Jason Kenney but I am guessing he did not even bother to reply any of the tweet.

While he was answering to other tweets he simply ignored related to Spousal Immigration Pakistan, I can sense discrimination.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
after reading this i decide not to travel with PIA at all...i tried so many airlines in my life but never PIA and i was think that when ever i go to canada i will use PA but now its big NO